Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Fall In Line (Shulu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 pm

The pumpkin sun was high, the minipets were chirping in the pitiful excuse for a forest Halloween had given them, and Shik was utterly bored out of his mind. He wasn't kidding when he said he didn't know how to vacation. What exactly did one do beyond fight and train and do tasks . . . ?

He supposed he could always go to Amityville and take a class and sit among the students to socializepffahahahahaha he couldn't even think it with a straight face.

Nope. He decided on making rounds along the reservation instead, because at least walking was productive and not inane.

Perched on his shoulder was Catori, who had deigned to join his trip most likely out of boredom. He welcomed her musical chirps as they had an oddly soothing quality; back by his thudding footsteps in almost drum-like rhythm, the walk soon became a percussive experiment. Thus did the minipet's voice become joined with his as he hummed and walked and busied himself in perhaps the silliest manner the executioner had ever done to date.

Vashtya
ouo///
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 am

Leaning back against a tree trunk, Uluiru had his hands behind his head, and was enjoying the early afternoon. Just enough sunlight peeked through the foliage above him to dapple his skin, contributing to the picture of idleness he made. He was almost perfectly still, save for the rise and fall of his chest, and could easily have been mistaken as being asleep, if his eyes hadn't been open, and his gaze alert. He'd practiced briefly that morning, and had opted to spend a little time slightly removed from the rest of his clansmen as the sun rose higher in the sky--it was good to be back among them, but he rather enjoyed snatches of time spent like this, with no focus or deeper thought other than his direct surroundings.

It was in this frame of mind that he caught sight of Shik and Catori as they were...patrolling?, and, if he wasn't mistaken, the other executioner was humming as he did so. A small grin toyed with the corners of Uluiru's mouth briefly, and he straightened, wondering if the other horseman was paying enough attention to notice him there, or if he'd be overlooked in his obvious...distraction.

Ol-j-man
Sorry for the lame first reply-pooost x'D <3

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 pm

He indeed did not notice, not at first. The music captivated him and, well, it was a little hard to keep a straight face and ignore the odd looks he was getting for moving about like a loon while singing. Not that Shik cared, but if someone stared long enough, he'd stare right on back.

Catori, however, was more sensitive and abruptly stopped chirping, beady eyes set on the straightening figure. Shik in turn eventually stopped, turning to look over his shoulder.

That wasn't a face he knew. Huh. More refugees?

"What're you smiling about?" he grumbled, which was the most polite he had been in a while to a stranger.

Vashtya
you're fiiiine~
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Uluiru shook his head, still smiling slightly as he got to his feet...staying seated when meeting someone for the first time and they were standing would be a bit on the rude side, after all...

Shrugging, he raised one eyebrow slightly. "Nothing in particular, just enjoying the afternoon." It wasn't every day you saw someone...he would have labeled it cavorting, but he supposed it was supposed to have been a stroll, while humming along to a minipet, after all. "Is there a rule against it I should know about?" His tone was carefully bland, although his smile widened slightly.

"I'm Uluiru, by the way." He continued, glossing over the slight mockery.

Ol-j-man
heart

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm

"Shikoba." It was almost a grunt the way he said it (then again, most things he said sort of were). He eyed Uluiru pointedly as Catori tweeted her own greeting. "I'm aware there's a rule about staring being rude, no? War?" he asked without really asking, as he could see for himself the paint and wings only someone of the greatest Clan could bear.

The guy was slender, though. Pff.

"You're speaking to an elder, I should probably add," he said with a raised brow as he scrutinized the other. An elder who felt like the title was far too stuffy given his personality, but one he had earned nevertheless. "Rank?"

Vashtya
sorry for the delay and derpy post!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 pm

With a small, self-directed shrug, Uluiru inclined his head slightly (respectfully, although not so dramatically so a to come across as ingratiating), in response to both the introduction, and the follow-up description of his title. "My apologies if any offense was given." He said it easily, a slight smile still hovering about his expression. "And yes, War. Executioner." Casually, took the other's measure. Serious and no-nonsense, at least judging from the introduction; Uluiru couldn't help but assume he wasn't one for sitting back and enjoying the occasional bout of idle contemplation, either...

Tilting his head back ever-so-slightly before looking back to Shikoba, Uluiru grinned. "It's a nice day for being out, no?" He hadn't been back long enough to have gotten bored with the scenery, yet--not that he was likely to do so, anyway...there were times where he was perfectly content to just sit and let himself be a part of the landscape, for awhile...

Ol-j-man
Ahhhh, sorry for my extreme slow! And my post was even more fail x'D >w< heart

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Executioner. Good. It was about time he had met another like him. While Shaheen was also capable with close combat, the chieftain's methods weren't quite of the same . . . style so to speak. Shik relaxed a bit, though his expression still looked stern (or maybe that was just his regular expression?).

"As am I," he answered with a nod, then shrugged; Catori fluttered her wings and took to the air. "The weather is decent. I do not know you, Uluiru, but as a fellow executioner, I am compelled to test your skills. Do you accept my challenge?"

He . . . really didn't mince words when he wanted something.

Vashtya
sldkfjalk only if you forgive me for my extreme slow and fail xnx
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces