Submit

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:39 pm
I hate. Hate HATE. HAAATTE when stores put up decorations months before their date emotion_omnomnom I am the first person to be like "nuh-uuh, put that s**t away" At most I think a month before the holiday is ok but more than that no emotion_donotwant However, the only exception to my concret rule is... Halloween emotion_yatta I can't help it emotion_kirakira as I've grown older I've found that I love all things spooky, scary, horror, and the like, excluding gore. Growing up in Saudi Arabia we didn't celebrate it much but my mom ran a daycare/school so some times we'd have some Halloween parties. Now living here it grows on me more and more, I don't do much on the actual day except take my little brother and sister trick or treating but this year they feel too old so I'll have to find something else to do, maybe hangout at the mall. Even now I can't delve too much into it because my dad will have none of it in a sense, a lot of it is a waste of time in his opinion so he doesn't like seeing it. If lived in my own place I tell you I would dec the s**t out of it emotion_awesome Ah, even if I had a friend who lived in their own place I would totally take it over for that month emotion_dowant "Hi, can I come over" and show up with all sorts of cheesy and scary Halloween crap. When October rolls around I usually get those jelly things you stick on windows and put them in my car but the Texas heat melt them before the morning XD Some times to class I'll wear spider accessories or bloody headbands. If I had my way andthemoney I would go to hunted houses, and hunted tours, and ghost walks, though I don't really believe in ghosts but I still like scary things! Movies, series, video games, animes, places, my mom hates when I watch these things. I wish I had some horror girl friends we could have scary slubber type parties, it's one of my bucket list things to spend a night watching the scariest things I can find till I fall a sleep, snacks included of course! I always picture there being cheese cake xD As I said this excludes anything gory, Saw for example, I can't stand that series. I'm not freaked by a pool of blood, if it came from a gun shoot wound okay (I still don't like it but I can live) If the victim was stabbed cool beans, but if I know or have to watch it come from some psycho, crazy, senseless, pointless, torture scene I will flip a couch emotion_donotwant I guess that's why I could never cut it as a doctor, I can't handle seeing people in pain. I like the horror that gets in your head and messes with your mind. So anywho, long long story short, I love Halloween emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:34 am
It's never too early for Halloween. Halloween is the most amazing thing ever devised.  

Roxxy v2

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 am
Kinda. For Christmas, YES.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 am
Nothing is ever too early for Halloween for me. Putting out candy, costumes, decorations, etc. Halloween is and always will be my favorite event. Edit: Plus after October 31st is over candy goes on SALE heart

Now, Christmas is just all kinds of annoying, before, during, and after. I understand it's a humongous shopping holiday but seeing it everywhere right after Halloween makes me want to vomit tinsel and little glass balls.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:59 am
Lemax has Spooky Town, a Halloween-themed town
I'm slowly putting mine up for the first time in years (buried in the garage, a lot still is), and have been since the middle of August
And they have Coventry Cove, their Christmas one. I have a way bigger collection for that. As in I take up two big tables with it and will need more cuz I get 2-3 additions every year at least
Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:56 am
Never too early for Halloween, in my mind.

I get so excited to start seeing the Halloween merch start being put on sale >:3  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:31 pm
ScarletXCrossXCrusader

YES! The only places I excuse are stores like Hobby Lobby and decor shops, its there business to sell this stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:17 pm
I like Halloween stuff to be put out at the earliest the last week of September, but mostly just October.

August and September should strictly be Back-To-School.... But that's just me... o3o  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 pm
Captain Silas Manner
Nothing is ever too early for Halloween for me. Putting out candy, costumes, decorations, etc. Halloween is and always will be my favorite event. Edit: Plus after October 31st is over candy goes on SALE heart

Now, Christmas is just all kinds of annoying, before, during, and after. I understand it's a humongous shopping holiday but seeing it everywhere right after Halloween makes me want to vomit tinsel and little glass balls.

O all that candy sweatdrop worse is that I'm trying to lose some weight xD I'm excited that Halloween Express and other stores have already started setting up.

I'm kinda annoyed that I'm seeing more Halloween stuff than Thanksgiving but it's hard to complain since I enjoy Halloween. Bring it on!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 pm
ScarletXCrossXCrusader
BLASPHEMY! Christmas is second only to Halloween, and is likewise amazing. The only time it's too early for Christmas is if it interferes with Halloween.  

Roxxy v2

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 am
Roxxy v2
ScarletXCrossXCrusader
BLASPHEMY! Christmas is second only to Halloween, and is likewise amazing. The only time it's too early for Christmas is if it interferes with Halloween.

Not in my country. Its the other way around. September is too early for Halloween.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:21 am
September is definitely too early for Halloween for me..my birthday is September 27th and I don't want it to be overshadowed by a holiday that isn't until next month. ._. The candy can wait...it honestly makes me a little mad when I get Halloween candy on my birthday instead of just normal candy. >> The month of October is plenty enough to get all the spooky excitement and stuff done that you want.  

Amandelie

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 pm
Truthfully it should be the last week of sept that Halloween stuff comes out.

It just plain pisses me off when they have Christmas stuff out on Halloween and Remembrance day... Do the 24 days of Christmas as it is supposed to be not the month and a half.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm
I was born in OCtober so when I was really small I thought my brithday was on Halloween and thats why I would get SO MUCH candy. Bahaha, omg but yeha Halloween is the best. I lvoe it when people go all out.

But I love the free candy even more emotion_dowant Unfortunately I'm in college now so no one will go trick or treating iwth me even though I look like an 8th grader  

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:12 am
Im in England. They started putting christmas stuff in shops before the end of august stare
Seriously who needs to start buying christmas choclates and cake this early?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff