Do you like Nutella?
  Yes.
  Yes.
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:48 pm
ρ я σ ℓ σ g υ ε
"My notebook has been left blank since that day...This is the story I didn't write down."

She has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image and life as a new high-school student. Because she was a cute girl, she was ostracized by her female friends in junior high, and because of a misunderstanding, she couldn't get her feelings across to the one boy she has always liked.

Now in high school, she is determined to be as unladylike as possible so that her friends won't be jealous of her. While living her life this way contentedly, she meets her crush from junior high again, but he now goes under another name. He tells her that he felt the same way as she did when they were younger, but now things can never be the same again.
Will she be able to continue her love that never even started from three years ago?

Inspired by Ao Haru Ride
I do not own any materials

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:01 pm
s т σ я y

She's started her first year of high school. Her friends are cruel, only hanging out with her because she isn't much of a threat. She chose to be that way, to keep them, because if she stayed her girly self, then they would get jealous. She is boyish now, but doesn't mind it because she kind of likes it that way.
And then she bumps into him. She thinks she recognizes him as her long lost unrequited love, and attempts to confront him. His face is painstakingly similar and she is sure it's him, but he is not the same boy she knew those years ago.

The rest of the story is ours to write.

g υ ι ∂ ε ℓ ι η ε s

So, way too lazy to put rules and ToS. You get them and understand them and will be held responsible if they are broken.

Nonetheless, this is a one on one. I will be playing the M A L E role. I will be accepting the F E M A L E role with the pm title "Youth Rider".

Please use the skeleton.

Have fun. Sorry for the long read.

s к ε ℓ ε т σ и

[imgleft]Picture goes here! Make it anime as well.[/imgleft]
[align=right][size=11][color=color1][b]| "Quote or something they'd say" |[/b] [/color][/size]

[size=12][color=color2]◈ ◈ ◈[/color][color=color1]| Character name | [/color][/size]

[color=color2][size=12] ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻[/size] [/color]
[size=11][color=color1]| This is like their bio/personality. Anything that you'd like to add to the story about your character that wasn't said in the plot. | [/color][/size]
[color=color2][size=12]✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ [/size][/color]

[color=color1][size=11]| Other |[/size][/color]

[color=color2][size=11]| Theme song | [/size][/color]

[size=11][color=color2]| Username |[/color][/size][/align]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:03 pm
c н α я α c т ε я s

User Image
| "Make it worth my while." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Ren Hawthorne Walker |

✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻
| Ren was a small and gentle kid growing up, up until his family experienced turmoil. His mother and father filed for divorce, and Ren moved with his mother to the city during the summer, never returning for another year in middle school. He felt it was his duty to take care of her, but had to change his soft-hearted personality to be strong for her. Upon returning to his hometown, to live with his father, Ren's personality had taken a turn, for he is now more masculine, sarcastic and crude. Nonetheless, he still shows that he is an overall kind person, despite his pessimism. |
✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳

| Ren's last name used to be Hawthorne, but changed it to Walker after his mother divorced and changed her name as well.
He is very mindful and touchy about the past, and doesn't say much about it. |

| Left Alone Ft. Chet Faker by Flume |

| Greedy Fat Cat |

User Image
| "Music is my truest friend." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Melody Alexandria Cipriano |

✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ | Her mother died when she was very young from a terminal illness and so she's only had a father for most of her life. He raise her on music and they have a great bond because of it. She also loves to make different crafts, paint, and draw; she's very creative and artistic. Melody has a love for anime, manga, ad video games as well. She wishes she could join the school's manga or gamers club, but she's sure her friend would ditch her if she did, so she just stays out of that. She is on the school's Swimming Team though; to keep her from being tempted from going to manga or gamers club since the Swimming Team practices on those days the club runs. Swimming is safe for her to do because most people swim, so it's not to strange. Plus, it kinda helps with the not seeming very girly thing cause girly girls don't tend to do sports, nine times outta ten. | ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳

| Her nickname is Alexia. |

| "Memories and Battle Scars" by New Found Glory |

| Angel in my Dreams |

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:05 pm
r e s e r v e d

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:47 pm
b u m p

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:57 pm