Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours [Siku x Mar] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Face your demons rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 pm
Amarus clasped her hands together, pushed them out, and began to stretch. She removed her outer robe, but kept the bells. She was still quite clothed, of course, but that former garment was much heavier cloth than the under robe. "Be a candycorn and keep this to yourself, would you?" she asked, referring to her under robe, the corner of her mouth tilting up in a predatory smile. Her mirror-silver eyes flashed.

She was very obviously excited about this spar. "It feels good to be back in the Gymnasium again," she said, stretching more, and then folding her hands into a kujikiri.

"Are you ready, Siku?"

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:51 pm
As they entered the gym he took the chance to rid himself of some of his own clothing as well, peeling the black vest he wore off for better movement. While he stripped a brow rose to the ghoul, watching as she began to remove her outer robe and stretch. Weighted ? Or just a poor choice in fashion statement, at the moment he couldn't tell but as Mar asked him to keep a secret he chuckled and gave a shrug, "whats that?" He wasn't one to see and tell and after all it wasn't like she was fighting him bare-boned, just in an outer robe.

Amusement played across his features as he watched the obviously excited ghoul, his own stretches coming a little slower thanks to whatever was in those spookies. When Mar readied herself he shifted back and brought his hands forward, resting them lazily in the air as if about to summon something by magic but not attacking...

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 pm
Ready as he would ever be Spinar rushed the ghoul, wanting to admittingly test just how fast she was before he attempted his more comfortable ranged attacks. Bringing a leg forward he snaps it up and towards Mar, aiming a quick hit for her lower chest.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 6 -6 = 0 CLEARLY A WARM UP

Face your demons rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2 Total: 5 (3-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:22 pm
The under robe was hardly inappropriate; no more than her usual attire, anyway. It was just a skimpy white version of what she already wore, anyway. There was a black metal shape on her sternum that she touched lightly with her fingers; its outline and colour was just visible underneath the white cloth. Perhaps that was what she was really referring to.

Siku didn't hesitate at all, which made her smile wickedly. "I am glad you are unafraid, Siku," she said, her voice low. She ducked as he kicked at her, narrowly missing, and gripped her metal lotus charm in one hand. Normally a decoration tied to her bound hair, she now used it to slash open her palm and flick one hand out: drops of a glowing pink liquid hit the air with a puff, some of the liquid instantly becoming a pink smoke.

She just smiled through it like a cheshire cat, and laughed. "I should not have fed you those cookies, you are already resistant to it-- what an interesting lesson to learn," she mused to herself, and took a step back, positioning herself into a defensive stance again.

[[OOC: HP:
FEARs: Lotus wine [ The Mind ], Narcotic Wine [Tainted Fang]
Dmg Dealt: none; miss

CheekieBirdiee
We're off to a great start omg haha.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 4, 3, 1, 1 Total: 16 (7-28)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:00 am
Like any boil when the ghoul started to touch herself his eyes followed, the outline noted. With a smirk tugging at his lips he shook his head, pretending to dismiss that of what he could not make out, though he was now watching the place closely. What in Halloween was she hiding, a weapon? Spinar wasn't sure but he wasn't going to wait around and find out.

Hesitance loses battles he mused inwardly at her words, outwardly just grinning. When his kick was ducked, though narrowly he danced back, sliding into an easy couch as she pulled out something. The metal lotus charm caught his eye as she slashed it down her palm and flicked her hand out, his first thought was poison blood so he prepared for a spray of it by bringing his arms up in a defensive gesture. However after a moment of nothing happening he dropped his guard and watched as the pink liquid that seeped from the wound turned to a smoke. Smoke?

Spinar's head tilted in a curious look though said look soon twisted into a mocking smile at the words, "for some reason that still makes me uneasy.." Chuckling lowly he relaxed back easily, and stretched his arms out, sharp teeth peeking out to her as he grinned wider. There was something to that but at the moment he felt to good to get to deep in thought and worry, for now he wanted to enjoy the spar as much as win it.

"My turn..." He said after the stretch, pulling a hand back and muttering something under his breath after. In moments after the mutter the temperature of the area started to drop, the boils body gave a faint blue glow before his pale eyes went white. Rearing a hand back he tucked his thumb to his palm and turned his hand side-ways, giving a gesture like a gun shot he lifted his hand slightly and from the tips of his fingers a barrage of icicles shot out towards the ghostly ghoul. Of course most were aimed for her center mass, since he wasn't out to hurt her, at least not to badly.
Quote:

HP: 30 / 30
FEARs: (Swift Strikes) Ice Bullet - Spinar uses his ice magic and can send out sharp icicles from the tips of his fingers, upon hitting the target the icicles will explode and slowly from the wounded area a bone chilling ice will creep out and start to freeze a small area around the wound.
Dmg Dealt: 7

Face your demons

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:55 pm
[[OOC: HP: 33/40
Dmg Dealt:  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:30 pm
TBE
Quote:

HP: 29 / 30
FEARs: (Swift Strikes) Ice Bullet - Spinar uses his ice magic and can send out sharp icicles from the tips of his fingers, upon hitting the target the icicles will explode and slowly from the wounded area a bone chilling ice will creep out and start to freeze a small area around the wound.
Dmg Dealt:0.

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 am
[[OOC: HP: 33/40
Dmg Dealt: 3 [ WOO BIG MONEY ]

CheekieBirdiee

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 2, 3, 2, 1 Total: 17 (7-28)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:12 pm
LOL OMG :I Ignore this since I already did his fear *goes to the corner* Shhh I know what Im doing  
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Quote:

HP: 26 / 30
Dmg Dealt:1

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:57 pm
[[OOC: HP: 32/40
Dmg Dealt: 6

CheekieBirdiee
Hi I remembered to check, aren't you proud of me >>

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:16 pm
Face your demons
yes yes I am <3

Quote:

HP: 20 / 30
Dmg Dealt: 5

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:32 pm
[[OOC: HP: 27/40
Dmg Dealt:

CheekieBirdiee
O good <3

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:45 pm
Face your demons
...you online? xD I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A TRICK

HP: 20 / 30
Dmg Dealt:  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:36 pm
[[OOC: HP: 27/40
Dmg Dealt: 8

CheekieBirdiee
Many tricks. Very deception. Much wow. O uO P.S. If quests are allowed in the Alice upcoming event, Lute and Van meet y/y? wink

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff