Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] A Fistful Hello {Saiyuri x Asteria}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Scritch scritch scritch.

The horseman paused, looking at the carving she was messing with.

Scritch scritch. Pause again. Scritch.

Saiyuri held the little wooden figure up in her palm, tilting her head from side to side as she admired her work. It was supposed to resemble an object she remembered from the human world. But really, it just looked like a hacked at piece of wood. Not that she minded. It was fun trying to carve wood into shapes!

"Not the finest, but will do." She murmured to herself, putting her sickle away. Like using a simple knife to carve the wood had never crossed her mind.

Which... it hadn't. Why should she go seek out a knife when she had her own weapon?

The famine horseman set the figure - a blob of wood - down and stretched her arms above her head. She needed something to do! Her carving was done and that meant she was going to grow bored. So she did the next best thing.

Found someone to make her less bored. The unfortunate pony who happened to be in her path was Asteria.

"Heeeey! Are you busy by chance?" She slunk towards the War horseman. "Or might you be as bored as myself?"
Raja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:16 am

Asteria's days were primarily taken up by surveying, investigating, and finding out her entire situation. And figuring out where things were in this peculiar reserve of sorts. She'd never particularly been to a place where they were all so closely interwoven. It was curious, and actually was growing on her just a touch.

After being away so long training with the same group, it was refreshing to meet so many new faces. Even if not every meet and greet would go well, and if the circumstances that created this situation were grave for her kind. Still, all in all, the mare wasn't particularly as grumpy as he had been prior days. Adjusting took time, and she'd had some time. Now she had to find her place, and find a solution to things she disliked. And perhaps distractions.

So, even as she strode casually down the path, a light flutter of feathers being about all the sound she made, she didn't have a single negative thought in her head. It wasn't too bad a day, the afternoon was still young, and she certainly had no reason to be in an ill mood. Even when she suddenly found herself addressed a bit curiously, by a figure she'd failed to take proper notice of from afar. Likely since they had seemed absorbed in their work, but all that was gone now.

Still, bored wasn't a word she would have used, her brow quirking at the figure as what could have been a dangerous smile twisted at the corner of her lips. "There is never a reason to be bored when in company." She replied, lifting a hand to hold out out a bit, but certainly not to take anyone's hand. "In my clan we have an easy solution, if you're interested of course." Her stance shifted a bit at that, her offer given rather openly and clear. If this famine new even a thing about the war horsemen she should have known what she meant after all. So with that she readied, prepared just in case a blow came, but she'd wait... just to give them a chance to back down if they so desired.

"Your choice of course, if you're frightened..." She added, still smiling rather pleasantly for it all. She meant no ill, just a fun little duel. It was quite normal for warriors such as herself. "Oh, and if you're curious, my name is Asteria, yours?"

Kyrieko
Still saying hello the war way~

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 am

Belatedly, Saiyuri took a better look of the horseman she had addressed, noting the feathers that gleamed behind her. Ahhh! A War mare! The Famine horseman instantly brightened, liking her choice much more. She drifted closer, head canted to the side a bit as she regarded the other. And watched that smile. It made her muscles tense and blood vibrate like a predator finding a scent they liked. That stance, Saiyuri had seen it. Many a time before. Not always in such... pleasant company though.

"This is most certainly true." She agreed, a faint purr to her voice as she shifted into a stance of her own. One that seemed to be more on the defensive. "Oooooh~ I am most interested, yes! Yes."

It wasn't like she had anything better to do. And really, it was either hang with a War pony and throw a few punches. Wonder around this 'reserve' they were placed in. Or socialize with those creatures of Halloween.

Saiyuri laughed, a childish sound that fit her childish demeanor. "Do not fear, friend. I am not so easily frightened."

Well... so long as it had nothing to do with absolute dark. Thinking of such a thing made the mare's flesh raise with bumps. Foot sliding forward just a fraction, Saiyuri smiled. "I am always a curious creature. But you may call me Saiyuri, if you wish to!"

Raja
Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:12 pm

It was always a pleasant find to see that, while tucked away in a reserve as if for some show, her kind had not lost it's pride. It's unique qualities. Nor it's spine. Her rather playful, if not perhaps dangerous demeanor was not met by the other mare backing down, but by a justified caution. Her own stance defensive, but certainly not running in fear. Yes, it was a sweet taste to find that her own still understood one another, perhaps better now, as they should. "Then it's a game of dance for us." She replied happily, the words rolling easily as she found herself studying her foe carefully.

This day was turning out far more entertaining and fun than she'd previously imagined. And as well, she was finding that she did so enjoy running into those of famine. They seemed to enjoy a quick test of skill as much as any. "Such is good to hear, I'd fear for our future if those around me turned tail so easily." Words were once more met with a calm, pleased look as she studied, watched, and waited. She had a name now, and a reason. "I too can be called curious, and as of now I wish to know who has learned more in their time!"

And with that she suddenly launched forward, twisting her body to bring a punch around from the left at her opponent. Nothing that would hurt her too badly, right..? It was only the basics from combat training.

...if she hadn't gotten a bit to excited in the process.

HP: 40/40
Damage Done: 9

Kyrieko
ER... Asteria that is not how you say hello. neutral

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:12 pm

She giggled at the thought, remembering her last dancing experience. Huh. Maybe this was what dancing really was? Some sort of battle that you fought in a strange way? As Asteria said, a game! "I've danced once." Saiyuri chirpped. "With a stallion. And he threw meeee." There was probably a much too large grin on her face at this. But it had been fun!

The mare wrinkled her nose in distaste, perhaps the only time she showed any other expression but cheerful and childish curiosity. "I already do fear for our kind." She murmured in a brief serious tone. And then it was like a switch was turned and her bright eyes were once again 'innocent' and playful. She flashed the other a grin. "Then we two curious things will see what each has learned!" That's what she meant, right?!

And then Asteria was launching at her and Saiyuri barely had the time to brace herself for the impact, protecting her face yet never taking her eyes off her opponent. The hit was powerful and sent the famine horseman to the ground, where she rolled and skidded into a crouch.

Where she giggled. Again. "That was quite fun! Such a powerful hit. This will be exciting~"

HP: 31
Damage: wut is dis

Raja
*gigglesnorts*
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out