Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Some advice, please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wayward Thoughts

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:11 pm
I've liked this guy for a little while now, and just recently, I told him about my feelings to which he replied, "Well, that wasn't so awkward, was it?" After that, he started to ignore me for a little, which was a little strange to me, because he's usually the one to start conversations with me. So, I just left it at that. I didn't say anything to him, and he didn't say anything to me for the whole day.

Today, we had a class together, and my assigned seat is beside him. As soon as I walked in, he acted as if nothing had happened between us. He began teasing me as he usually does, poking me in the ribs, tickling me, taking my things, etc. However, he did seem a bit nicer.. But he didn't bring up anything about me admitting my feelings to him.

I don't quite know where I'm getting at with this.. I guess I just wanted to ask if I should bring up what I said to him before? Or should I just wait until he does?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:37 pm
I would wait a few days to see if he does mention it at all. At least he's not ignoring you anymore emotion_c8
I do think you should mention it if he doesn't. Not knowing how the other person feels about you once
you tell them that you like them, to me, is a feeling worse than outright rejection. I can't stand not knowing.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 pm
Wayward Thoughts

If it were me, I would not
bring it up. At least for a bit. I'd wait maybe 3-5 days and if he hasn't
said anything and it's still bothering you bring it up. Don't approach
it aggressively though, that could probably lead to a fight if he doesn't
want to talk about it. Just casually ask him what's going on about it,
how he feels about you two, ect.