Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] The Problem Child (Na'ima/Hel) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:25 am

Today was a quiet day. A pleasantly quiet day. She was feeling better as well, it was just all around a good day. The cooling weather was okay as well, not spectacular but somehow simply..refreshing. It was for this reason she had dressed for travel and decided to summon her personal mount for a nice, relaxing stroll.

The mount reflected her perfectly. A tall, thin horse that resembled a dark zebra with black on brown stripes. It was draped in veils and coins, jingling quietly with every step.

For now she kept it at a slow, leisurely trot, hands holding its reigns and her eyes closed. She didn't know where she was right now but she trusted her companion not to take her somewhere dangerous or to step on anything or anyone. This was just a stroll, a time to think and simply enjoy her own presence.

She was singing quietly under her breath in a language that wasn't English, not loud enough to be heard at a large distance but enough that she could hear herself.

This was peace. Why couldn't every day be this perfect?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:01 am

What’s that? Someone was having a peaceful day? Well, that just wouldn’t do! It was time for the Problem Child. It was Hel’s super power…to make people not have nice things.

Okay well, not really, and but more often than not it ended up that way.

Seemed someone was in her neck of the woods today…sorta literally! Hel was just hanging out in a tree on one of the higher branches in the forest she liked to walk in. Thankfully not the forbidden woods…but just a forest nearby the Lost Clans reserved where there were leaves on the ground and the leaves ranged from vibrant oranges to dark reds on their knarled trees. The jingling alerted her to something…and the next thing Na knew, there was someone right in front of her face, hanging upside down and jostling some leaves.

“HEY!” Hel cried as she appeared, and even upside down, she could easily recognize who this was.

“Oh! HI NA!” She then grinned. “It is a rare occurrence to see you outside the tent, ha!”

Eight
/o/ Caught me at a good time!

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:50 am

The sudden shout startled both horseman and steed as Na'ima's singing sharply cut off and she pulled the reigns to come to an unhappy halt. Her eyes flew open and then quickly narrowed unhappily.

Oh. It's you.

"Hello, Hel," Na'ima said pleasantly, relaxing once more while she calmed her horse. She cooed affectionately to it, patting the side of its neck in reassurance. Her poor baby. At her comment on being out of the tent Na'ima simply raised her brow. Same Hel. How foolish of her to have hoped forcing her to show a bit of respect would stick. "I do not spend every waking hour in the tent, Hel. It is merely coincidence that I happen to be in whenever you grace us with your presence."

It was then that she realized Hel was...upside down in a tree. "What are you doing up there?"

Lucyal
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:23 am

Hel grinned as Na greeted her in return and laughed. "Oh Na, lighten up! I was simply joking! I know you and Gramps get out of the tent!" Because Gramps left her notes, yay! She was a special ghoul indeed! At one point something started to slide out from between Hel's bosom and her hands snapped out frantically to catch her eyePhone. She breathed a sigh of relief when she caught it and then blinked.

"What am I doing...oh! Just uh...enjoying the outdoors." She replied. "Up in this tree is a good view of the sky...so I was sitting in the branches! What are you doing? Are you going on another journey?"

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 am

Hel's bosom was not something that Na'ima ever did, she had no desire to even so much as glance at it ever, but the sight of something there moving there her eyes were drawn to it. She did look curious about whatever that object Hel had been scrambling for was. "What is that?"

The ghoul's reasoning for being in the tree was acceptable. Na'ima actually smiled behind her veil. "I see. It is nice today, does it get colder than this? I did enjoy the warm weather.." At the question of whether was on a journey she shook her head. "I am simply out for a stroll. Would you like to join me, Hel?"

She was in a very good mood.

Lucyal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:49 pm

“What is wha—Oh.” She held out the item. “This is my eyePhone.” She didn’t seem too proud of that fact, but one plus side she was happy about was that her case was easily cleaned of all the blood it had been soaked in a few days ago! “Ah, ya, it does, actually ah…these next few Octobers will start cooling off even more, and then there is even a chance it might snow once we get closer to Christmastival.” At the offer to join her for a stroll, Hel blinked…woah…was Na inviting her to do something with her.

“Uh…” Hel only had that pause because she was momentarily stunned. “YA!” She exclaimed, pumping one fist…down? Since she was still upside down. The ghoul shoved her eyePhone between her breasts again, and then popped back into the leaves. She purposely fell out of the tree a few moments later, landing next to Na’ima on her feet, but she soon knelt and pressed a hand to her chest, hissing.

“Ah, s**t…” She muttered under her breath, and pulled her hand back to see her palm dark with blood. Hel made a disgruntled sound, and then ended up wiping the blood down her one of her stockings. The reaper then peered down at her chest, and saw some dark red bleeding through the top she had chosen to put on that day.

Oh well.

Hel stood, and then looked up at Na’ima. “I am ready!” She announced, pumping both of her fists into the air now.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 pm

"Ah.." Na'ima looked even more curious about the object Hel was holding out to her. She had never actually held one before, she was curious to check one out and what better time to do so than when one was so beautifully presented to her? Would Hel be upset if she took it apart? She would like to.

Na'ima would happily admit to feeling rather smug when she saw the look on Hel's face when asked to join her, waiting patiently for her to answer. Colder, huh? Perhaps she could find Jing of Ying to make thicker robes for her to wear during the colder Octobers. "Snow? I've never seen snow.." That could be fun.

When Hel fell from the tree she didn't so much as bat an eye or show any concern for the ghoul, though she did look down at her when she heard a hiss and a curse. She looked in time to see the blood. Na'ima narrowed her eyes. "...Hel, what have you done to yourself?"

Na'ima climbed easily off her mount and stood beside it. For now she kept it summoned, though her eyes were once again on Hel's chest.

Lucyal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Actually, as much as Hel wasn’t exactly fond of her phone, she didn’t want it to be taken apart, okay thanks.

“Never seen snow, huh?” She echoed. “Well…the novelty might wear off for you quickly…I know Gramps does not like the stuff at all…” Hel smiled at the memory of finding the Sage lost out near the Reaper Dorms that one time. At Na’s question, Hel just waved a hand at the Horsewoman. “Oh, nothing…it is fine, I swear! It will stop in a moment I am certain.” She waved her hand again, and then just started to walk in the direction Na’ima had been traveling.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:48 pm

One hand reached out to grab Hel's shoulder and stop her from walking away. Her curiosity would not let her just ignore this.

And if something awful were to happen to her Salbei could be upset by it...

For Salbei.

"Hel, a healthy Valkyrie does not simple bleed from her chest for 'nothing'. You are not a creature of undeath, bleeding at random is not normal. Show me. Now." Na'ima spoke sternly, her hand firm on Hel's shoulder.

Lucyal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Hel jerked slightly when her shoulder was grabbed, and once again, Hel grimaced, because that broken sternum, while mending, still hurt. She then groaned when Na demanded to see it. Not that she didn’t want to…it was just very inconvenient. Hel layered up her clothes enough already, and that meant she’d have to shed all those layers, then undo the gauze wrapping she criss-crossed on her chest, remove the pad, and then show it.

Troublesome.

Hel only had one pouting response:

BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!” She wailed.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:42 pm

All Na'ima could do was stare. Her hand still held Hel's shoulder, her eyes widened slightly, and she could swear her blood ran cold.

But. Mom.

Oh no. Salbei had warned her! He told her Hel was taking a liking to her! No no no! This was bad, very bad. She refused to have a tie like this with a child of Halloween it just would. Not. Happen. No. That is final.

Na'ima breathed in slowly through her nose, held that breath, counted to ten, and then finally released it in a slow exhale out her hips that made her veil flutter slightly. Be strong, Na'ima.

"I am not your mother," Na'ima reminded her as gently as she could manage. "If you do not show me I am sure Salbei would love to hear one of his children is bleeding from her chest." There was a pause.

"..fine."

Na'ima released Hel. Not her problem. If Hel wasn't concerned then why should Na'ima be even if it had only been for her dearest Salbei's sake? Na'ima gracefully climbed onto her waiting mount again, taking its reigns in her hands. "I will see you later, Hel." And with that Na'ima continued on her way, her mount walking at its same relaxed pace as before.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Na’s discomfort was palpable. Hel just smiled. As Na ‘reminded’ her, Hel just giggled. Loudly. The tone was very much ‘I do not believe you’. “Oooooooh I am certain Gramps probably has a few things he needs to pull my ear for, and I have them coming, so I might as well just add this to the list.” The reaper seemed….oddly cheerful and accepting about that, and she beamed. “I just keep missing him though every time I seek him out!"

Even as Na got back on her mount and started to ride off, Hel fell into step next to the mount, and grinned up at the Horsewoman.

“So where are we going?”

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Na'ima had been hoping Hel would not follow her.

She had been wrong.

The Mare closed her eyes. "I have no specific destination in mind, I am simply out to enjoy the day." There is no we in this, Hel. Na'ima continued onward at her same slow pace, singing quietly under her breath again. Hel isn't here. Hel isn't here. Hel isn't here.

Maybe Hel would get bored and leave.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Na had been wrong to hope in the first place. Seriously. This was Hel.

“Ah, alright!” Hel replied with a grin. “I like that kind of journeying! I do that everyday.” The ghoul idly swung her arms as she walked along with the Horsewoman, and was content to walk in silence actually until a thought came to mind. “Ah, ya…!” She called out. “So you master in potions…ya? Do you know any that could be applied to skin to minimize scarring?”

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Sigh.

Na'ima gave Hel a suspicious narrow-eyed look when the valkyrie asked about potions. Her work was not exactly potions but she did know of them and how to make them. "You want an ointment, a lotion you can spread and rub over the area," Na'ima answered with a bit of a shrug. "But you know I do not give my assistance without compensation, child. I can make it for you, but what can you offer me?"
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff