Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Sermons
JUDGMENT! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:30 pm
I have seen it a thousand times.
if someone is not out there fueled by satan to strike you down from outside because you are a believer, then someone from within is fueled by satan to strike you down because you are not EXACTLY like them or they have room to do this certain thing....called judging.
I will say this right off the bat
JUDGMENT belongs to God and God alone. its not our say if someone is going to hell. in fact its heresy against God to pass judgment upon others.
these people are not seeking to help their brother. they seek to strike down or oppress even if they claim their "righteous" cause
Jesus did NOT come to this world to cut down the sinners or to point out the faults of man kind. he came to forgive to OFFER salvation. never once did he FORCE salvation on anyone

I like to consider myself a good person and would LIKE to think that I am a good christian. though I am plagued with my own weaknesses which I pray against every day and would like to have prayer for whenever another person can afford it. however. when people who beleive God has given them the right to cast judgment upon others that BY definition is heresy.
I do not condemn them for it is not my place they will have to face God when the time comes.

I did not just post this to make people aware or wary of this sin. but to help people see the illusion of perfection. PEOPLE are not perfect. they never will be
"he who is without sin cast the first stone."
as Christians we have no place to judge others
can anyone relate to what I am saying here?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:56 pm
I am sorry my friend but I cannot relate to your sayings...

If you read Colossians 3:1-8, proverbs, 2 Corinthians 5:17, and matthew, mark, luke, john and acts, you can see that even if we are sinners, we can be made perfect by Lord Jesus Christ. You can't say people are not perfect. That is also Judgement. Something that contradicts what you added. I myself had read your posts, and I am sorry to say... you are not in Christ. Basically, if you are indeed in Christ, the world will hate you. Sanctify what you say and use it for editorial and Holiness. Something you did not show. Sadly, I have to say, I am really worried about your Faith... even Jesus said " not every one who says Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom. And a "good" Christian, should never exist in the world. If you are Good to God, you are hated by the world. But if every one loves you because you are like them, indeed you have been a liar and a deciever. Please note, i am not hating you, just showing you that the true way of Christ is hated among this world. Judge not indeed for you are also a sinner. But isn't that why Jesus died on the cross, to show us the true perfection?

I cannot agree to your ideas for even God had said " if they do not believe in the son, they are already condemned". Basically Judgement was already made. All we can do now is warned them. There are many ways. But it isn't enforcement.. it is edifying. We are perfect as long as Jesus Christ is the Center of our being. Less you act like the world ( seen by your posts in "WTF")

This would be the forum topic that I mentioned.  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:53 pm
Christiankid_leon_
I am sorry my friend but I cannot relate to your sayings...

If you read Colossians 3:1-8, proverbs, 2 Corinthians 5:17, and matthew, mark, luke, john and acts, you can see that even if we are sinners, we can be made perfect by Lord Jesus Christ. You can't say people are not perfect. That is also Judgement. Something that contradicts what you added. I myself had read your posts, and I am sorry to say... you are not in Christ. Basically, if you are indeed in Christ, the world will hate you. Sanctify what you say and use it for editorial and Holiness. Something you did not show. Sadly, I have to say, I am really worried about your Faith... even Jesus said " not every one who says Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom. And a "good" Christian, should never exist in the world. If you are Good to God, you are hated by the world. But if every one loves you because you are like them, indeed you have been a liar and a deciever. Please note, i am not hating you, just showing you that the true way of Christ is hated among this world. Judge not indeed for you are also a sinner. But isn't that why Jesus died on the cross, to show us the true perfection?

I cannot agree to your ideas for even God had said " if they do not believe in the son, they are already condemned". Basically Judgement was already made. All we can do now is warned them. There are many ways. But it isn't enforcement.. it is edifying. We are perfect as long as Jesus Christ is the Center of our being. Less you act like the world ( seen by your posts in "WTF")

This would be the forum topic that I mentioned.

please stop following me.
and you misunderstand. "ALL FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD"
you are not perfect neither am I. we are sinful pathetic creatures and only through jesus can we be purified. just because we find jesus doesnt instantly just make us perfect.
I killed and raped thousands of people murdered millions tortured and even committed the most horrible heresies but then asked forgiveness for my sins and INSTANTLY began yelling at your for using foul language or something does that make me right?
we ALL have sin. it doesnt matter how close we are to God. judgement does NOT belong to us. I dont care if you think you are the second coming. you are NOT divine you are just like the rest of us filthy petty humans that are saved ONLY but God. to even think that you have the right to judge another person as right or wrong in the eyes of God is a very VERY clear heresy. you are NOT God so you CANNOT pass judgment.
its not up to you or anyone. its one of the first things a Christian should know. this heresy is one of the #1 things that drives people away from God  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:05 pm
Why are you angry my friend? Had you not heed what was given? It seems you are losing your ways in Christ. Please remember that I myself had not even Judged. Judgement was already given. In John, does it not say " if they do not believe in the Son, they are already Judged ( condemned ). Also note: the bottom of my gaia page shows what you post and what your birthday is and what guilds you had Joined. I am not following you honestly. The "wtf" however was more worring than any other. As I seen The Wise Informer's post, you are going against the Word of God. You seem like you rather Choose your verses and Follow that rather than the whole words. This should not be.. You cannot curse and praise God. Even this was said. You cannot serve two masters. Either you follow ALL of God's ways or you walk away from it. There will be that time soon. What will be your choice? Will you just be imperfected and be "Good" or be that Friend who saved their souls from Hell. Works are being Judged my friend and time is growing short. Be aware, it's all or nothing. Its repentance or the Judgement. Its time to make God the center. Instead of trying to be excusable to select your time and ways of Christ. Don't... fall.  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 pm
*Sips tea*

Luke, Chapter 6, starting verse 37. Jesus specifically talks about judging others, and notes (in NIV) "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned."

Some people might use these verses to indicate that judging others in any capacity is wrong. These would be the people who pick and choose the verses they want to read and ignore the rest, because the section finishes "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Basically, we should be focused on improving ourselves before looking to judge and help others - but it's not like we shouldn't judge or help at all. I think it would be worse to do nothing than to admit the flaws of another and try to help them better themselves.

On the SPECIFIC CASE of judging and condemning to Hell, though, it's pointless for us to do that - the judgment has already been made by God, so anything we'd have to say is rather late to the party. ^^ Thinking about it that way makes it rather easier, wouldn't you say?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:22 pm
Rednal
*Sips tea*

Luke, Chapter 6, starting verse 37. Jesus specifically talks about judging others, and notes (in NIV) "Do not judge, and you will not be judge. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned."

Some people might use these verses to indicate that judging others in any capacity is wrong. These would be the people who pick and choose the verses they want to read and ignore the rest, because the section finishes "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Basically, we should be focused on improving ourselves before looking to judge and help others - but it's not like we shouldn't judge or help at all. I think it would be worse to do nothing than to admit the flaws of another and try to help them better themselves.

On the SPECIFIC CASE of judging and condemning to Hell, though, it's pointless for us to do that - the judgment has already been made by God, so anything we'd have to say is rather late to the party. ^^ Thinking about it that way makes it rather easier, wouldn't you say?

Finally I can agree with you wink  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:51 pm
This was something The Wise Informer had posted. Read this.

“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in
vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His
name in vain."

This means many things. Do not write "Omg, Omfg, wtf"-Etc.
For these will have many different references. I do not allow
this as well. What I wrote was " Oh my goodness", Oh my
freaking garbage ( XD ), and "why the freak" ( Doesn't seem that
way does it?). That is why.

Colossians 3 Not Carnality but Christ

If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are
above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your
mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died,
and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is
our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth:
fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and
covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the
wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in
which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.

But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath,
malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. Do not
lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his
deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in
knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor
uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is
all and in all.

"fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and
covetousness, which is idolatry."

Fornication would be a voluntary sexual intercourse between
two unmarried persons or two persons not married to each
other.

Uncleanness would be a morally impure; evil; vile: unclean
thoughts.

Passion would be a strong sexual desire; lust.

Evil desires would be these things: morally wrong or bad;
immoral; wicked, harmful; injurious, marked by anger,
irritability, irascibility, etc., a longing or craving, as for
something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment, sexual
appetite or a sexual urge.

Covetousness would be an inordinately or wrongly desirous of
wealth or possessions; greedy. to explain desirous, would be
having or characterized by desire; desiring.

These would explain the removal of the quoted message in
Colossians. Next are in this quote:

"anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your
mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old
man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is
renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who
created him"

Anger. Of course we all know what this means. Because no one
should be angry and sin against the Lord. as proclaimed in
Ephesians 4:26 :

“Be angry, and do not sin, do not let the sun go down on your
wrath"

In which we will need to meditate on as Psalms 4:4 declares.

"Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your
bed, and be still." please be slow to anger brothers and sisters.

Wrath. Same as anger but is a physical trait of idea. Basically,
this is when I have to remove you.

Malice would be the desire to inflict injury, harm, or suffering on
another, either because of a hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness. Deep- seated is another way of firmly
implanted or established ideal. meanness would say a mean
act ( simple really X3 )

Blasphemy would be the idea I've placed in Rule 3. It is an act
of cursing or reviling God, impious utterance or action
concerning God, and irreverent behavior toward anything held
sacred, priceless, etc. Do not do this.

Filthy language (another wording would be profanity, And
disturbing wordings given from the person). If you indeed use a
hateful or a profane word, or have something abbreviated as
the idea of *** or @&% or %^$&, I will consider it as profanity. Be
very careful about this.

If you yourself is indeed a follower of Christ, be aware you are going against God.... be more careful uchiha...

"If you love me, Keep my commandments" - Jesus Christ

The commandments ( this is in my Guild. So by rules, are commandments.):

I will explain the rules.

Rule 1: “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me."

If you post something that anoints another Gods, you must explain your reason. Failure to comply will lead you out of the Guild. The reason I will remove you is because this is what happens when you gain the spirit ( which means I have to remove you for your protection).

Acts 5: Lying to the Holy Spirit

But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession. And he kept back part of the proceeds, his wife also being aware of it, and brought a certain part and laid it at the apostles’ feet. But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.” Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things. And the young men arose and wrapped him up, carried him out, and buried him. Now it was about three hours later when his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. And Peter answered her, “Tell me whether you sold the land for so much?”
She said, “Yes, for so much.”
"Then Peter said to her, “How is it that you have agreed together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Look, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.” Then immediately she fell down at his feet and breathed her last. And the young men came in and found her dead, and carrying her out, buried her by her husband. So great fear came upon all the church and upon all who heard these things."

Do not lie to the Spirit. The Spirit is not something you should be playing with. This will be one rule to Comply. The main rule.

Rule 2: “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments."

This means that you should not come and tell me about your "gods" nor show me the Image of your "god". If your signature have something that is against this code of conduct, you will be forgiven for it. But you will have to be removed. For I will not allow it to be here. Before the removal, You will have a pm telling you to remove the signature ( or signatures) of the sort. If you do not serve them and make an acknowledgement with your signature as mine, Then you will not receive a pm about it. Remember, I did not make these commands.

Rule 3: “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain."

This means many things. Do not write "Omg, Omfg, wtf"-Etc. For these will have many different references. I do not allow this as well. What I wrote was " Oh my goodness", Oh my freaking garbage ( XD ), and "why the freak" ( Doesn't seem that way does it?). That is why.

If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.

But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

"fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry."

Fornication would be a voluntary sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons or two persons not married to each other.

Uncleanness would be a morally impure; evil; vile: unclean thoughts.

Passion would be a strong sexual desire; lust.

Evil desires would be these things: morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked, harmful; injurious, marked by anger, irritability, irascibility, etc., a longing or craving, as for something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment, sexual appetite or a sexual urge.

Covetousness would be an inordinately or wrongly desirous of wealth or possessions; greedy. to explain desirous, would be having or characterized by desire; desiring.

These would explain the removal of the quoted message in Colossians. Next are in this quote:

"anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him"

Anger. Of course we all know what this means. Because no one should be angry and sin against the Lord. as proclaimed in Ephesians 4:26 :

“Be angry, and do not sin, do not let the sun go down on your wrath"

In which we will need to meditate on as Psalms 4:4 declares.

"Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still." please be slow to anger brothers and sisters.

Wrath. Same as anger but is a physical trait of idea. Basically, this is when I have to remove you.

Malice would be the desire to inflict injury, harm, or suffering on another, either because of a hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness. Deep- seated is another way of firmly implanted or established ideal. meanness would say a mean act ( simple really X3 )

Blasphemy would be the idea I've placed in Rule 3. It is an act of cursing or reviling God, impious utterance or action concerning God, and irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc. Do not do this.

Filthy language (another wording would be profanity, And disturbing wordings given from the person). If you indeed use a hateful or a profane word, or have something abbreviated as the idea of *** or @&% or %^$&, I will consider it as profanity. Be very careful about this. Failure to comply will remove you.

Lying would go to Rule 1.

"where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all."
There is no racism here. nor any stereotypical idealism here. We are all children of God. Even God does not see by skin color. Why should we? be kind and loving to your family. no matter the color.

This should help explain the ideas above in rule 3.

Rule 4: “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."

This does not mean for you to stop being in Christ. To explain, It simply means to remember the good works God has done for you. Do not forget why God created you and keep His name Holy onto you. He will always love you, even if you do work for 7 days X3 .

Rule 5: “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you."
This means to keep your love for your brothers and sisters in this Guild. Do not allow disturbance to flow out of you. If it happens, I will quote the necessary post and I will ask to explain your anger against your family. Failure to comply will lead to dismissal.

rule 6: “You shall not murder."
This means that you should not come to be "better than another". If you and the other person do argue against each other, provide your reasons for it. It leads to an gossip and a problem with the Lord. Do not attack each other. less I will remove the following parties ( and you will have a pm ).

rule 7: “You shall not commit adultery."
This means that you should not just come here to "lust". Basically, do not put a nude picture not add anything to an offense. If it is something that leads to lust, you will be removed. Do not test this rule.

Rule 8: “You shall not steal."
This means what ever you post must be from you. If it comes from a source other than your bible study time, you will be removed from the Guild. There is forgiveness. But you will have to return 3 days upon dismissal.

Rule 9: “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor." ( Applies to Rule 1 )

Rule 10: “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

Covet means to desire wrongfully, inordinately, or without due regard for the rights of others. What stays in the Guild, stays. Do not take anything that is personal against the user themselves. Even if this is online, God will know. And He will judge accordingly. Do not take other people's study and say " I created this". It is lying and stealing ( breaking both Rules in this Guild ). Even God will be upset with you. You will need to repent about this.

Thank you for taking your time to read the rules given. Note: These rules are the ten commandments. follow them accordingly wink now let us remember the new commandment as we believe and follow the Lord smile

Rule 11: "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35

You are loved! -The Wise Informer

Very helpful and edifying for Christians.

Edit: LOL! Danggggg! Now that's informative XF  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 pm
Though I have not read hem all, in the bible there are parables and not just parables but within the scriptures there are stories. Jesus did show us the path we were heading. He did point out sins. Maybe not bluntly, but He would question people and make them think. He would answer with riddles too. What you refer to judgement is only concern. Brothers and sisters in Christ are supposed to help each other improve on faith. Yes, we all slip up and sin because we aren't perfect. We were given the gift of choice by God. Adam and Eve ate the fruit that made them know what right and wrong was. As Christians we are tested and separated by faith. That faith is a choice. That choice leads all the way back to the fruit. No one is better than anyone else. No one is judging you. I saw what happened as well. He mentioned to you the rules and within that you lost site of the context of how the Informer wrote it. You took it as insult when even I could see how each was written by each person.

We are all entitled to fun, but he is right. The time is now and you can't afford to fall. The time of Revelations is here and we must treat each day as a gift because you never know when the last is. No one does. But you still shouldn't excuse the possibilities.

We must put arguing and blame aside and join in fellowship. Take heed to each other and pray for one another of best interests. We must strengthen ourselves with the armor of God and prepare for anything. Even in Revelations it explains how the world is right now. Even if you think you aren't conforming, by those little habits pointed out, those are signs of conforming. I was like that too many months ago and at times I still have those habits.

Don't take this as judgment. Everything here is only concern from Christians watching out for other Christians.

You know the saying of blessings in disguise? How some people you interact may be angels? The Golden rule, to treat others as you would be treated. If you were concerned for another brother or sister you would confide in them. That was all that was done in your situation.

You need to let this go for your sake. Its the time of preparing for the Lord. The time of following God's will. It is not the time to be the grasshopper. I'm sure you are familiar with the story of the ant and the grasshopper? How the ant worked all summer and the grasshopper played all summer? In the end, it was the wise ant. This is why you must keep with the word of God or you could end up as the grasshopper.  

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 pm
Rednal
*Sips tea*

Luke, Chapter 6, starting verse 37. Jesus specifically talks about judging others, and notes (in NIV) "Do not judge, and you will not be judge. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned."

finally someone makes sense around here
now...would you at all complain if i were to curse around you?
Im pretty sure you would say something but would you write a ten page essay trying to tell me to stop and defriend me or follow me around harassing me throwing judgment around and telling me I am less of a christian and a man seeing I cuss or would you simply say
" hey...can you not do that around me"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:53 pm
kesuke uchiha
Rednal
*Sips tea*

Im pretty sure you would say something but would you write a ten page essay trying to tell me to stop and defriend me or follow me around harassing me throwing judgment around and telling me I am less of a christian and a man seeing I cuss or would you simply say

I don't think you read my posts clearly ._. Maybe a verse?

all and in all.

Please note, this is in the bible. It is not Judging you. And a ten page essay XD dude, the Informer can wite the Lord's bible. And the bible has over 1000 pages. You should read Galatians. It helps you to understand who is the Informer by spirit.  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:10 pm
Christiankid_leon_
kesuke uchiha
Rednal
*Sips tea*

all and in all.

Please note, this is in the bible. It is not Judging you. And a ten page essay XD dude, the Informer can wite the Lord's bible. And the bible has over 1000 pages. You should read Galatians. It helps you to understand who is the Informer by spirit.

listen closely
I
DONT
CARE

I do not have to prove anything to anyone but God and myself.
I cuss from time to time.
it is a bad habit
I am trying to stop
but Judgment upon me is both heresy and REALLY annoying
but then trying to "punish" me for my sins by defriending me was both petty and pathetic which was why I put him on my ignored list FALSE christians have no place in my life, a satanist will tell you the truth to your face about his heresy a false christian will spew his heresy AND lie about it which is worse?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 am
kesuke uchiha
Christiankid_leon_
kesuke uchiha
Rednal
*Sips tea*

all and in all.

listen closely
I
DONT
CARE

I do not have to prove anything to anyone but God and myself.
I cuss from time to time.
it is a bad habit
I am trying to stop
but Judgment upon me is both heresy and REALLY annoying
but then trying to "punish" me for my sins by defriending me was both petty and pathetic which was why I put him on my ignored list FALSE christians have no place in my life, a satanist will tell you the truth to your face about his heresy a false christian will spew his heresy AND lie about it which is worse?
I've read his post and I seen nothing of that sort. If you have a bible, you should had read the chapter that was given. Not once had I seen you reply with a kind response. No, it was more carnal. If you had read the post, it was Colossians 3 that was given. As well as 2 Corinthians 5:17.

To Ignore and hate wisdom, is against God's word in proverbs. Had you even read proverbs? It seems like you didn't because you ignored someone who had not once added a Judgement. And that is really Judging the character of the person without first giving a kindful response. A snarky response give by you and by saying " I don't.care", I am not surprised the Wise Informer gave out Colossians 3. If you read it, you would had understand and seen what was given. But as you said... you don't care about the bible or it's word of edifying.  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:08 am
*Stirs tea*

A body attacking itself isn't very helpful to the Lord. There's much more aggression here than I see any particular need for, but I think one of the important things to remember about judging others is that we don't need to push them for their faults - God has already done that, and will deal with such matters in His own time. Since there's no need for us to make all judgments, we can instead focus on bettering ourselves, helping others, and making the judgments we ought to be making. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:36 am
I don't get this any more. Colossians is what I actually read to stop cursing. I see the Informer giving this as an advice. Not Judgement. I think if you read his posts, you will see what he was doing. But honestly, I hope you have read Ephesians 4:26. There is no hate. And there is no judging here. By all means, I do understand your points. But I seen many reasons by the informer and the reasons He removed you from his friends list. Honestly, you should had pmed him about it and not show other trolls that Christians are hating eachother just as they are hating us. It seems that we forgotten about edifying and just drifted. I am indeed worried about your faith my friend. Do not be dismayed. Fod will clean your sins right up. Speaking of this, how you had you been a Christian? By all means, you don't have to answer me.  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 pm
you did not see him quote a curse word from me and say
"Im taking you off my friends list"
?
you did not see himfollow me around like you are now?
if there is a church of satan do you feel compelled to jump in there and try to tell them all that they are wrong and try your hardest to make them change?
NO what you do is just pray for them and if you can get to talk to one offer salvation from Jesus christ and the truth of God. you dont barge into someone's life to try and tell them they are wrong and to try and punish them or tell them they are not good enough to be close to you in friendship?  
Sermons

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff