Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] FRIENDS ON THE OTHER SIDE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:51 pm
Some students would find a note tacked onto their door one afternoon, informing them of an advancement exam.

Note sent to room
Advancement Exam

Venue: Classroom 13
Time: 10 in the morning tomorrow

Please be punctual; latecomers will not be allowed to participate.

[OOC: If you did not post at least once within 48 hours from the time of summon, I have the right to remove you from this exam and put you in a solo exam/pass you over to someone else to keep things moving. Don't worry, it's not a permanent DQ from all exams, just this one!

PS. The "time" stated there is just flavor text!]

Professor Malcolm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:19 pm
Classroom 13 looked like an ordinary classroom, with rolls of desks and chairs, as well as a whiteboard at the front of the room, along with a teacher's desk. Professor Malcolm was in the classroom before the appointed time, sitting on the edge of the teacher's desk as he fiddled with an eyephone. The more he fiddled with it, the more he had no idea what to do, and the more upset he got.

"Please take a seat when you're ready," He muttered grumpily, looking up briefly to greet each student as they walked in.

OOC INSTRUCTIONS

-> For now, just respond to the prompt. ouo You can rp among yourselves if you like~
-> PS please quote me when you post for the very first time!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:21 pm
SUMMONING O.O

Syusaki
Alecto

Vashtya
Aedan

You may start posting the moment you get quoted here!
-> QUOTE whoever you are addressing, to notify them~

As a general rule, do not post your character up for arts till this exam is officially over; aka until I make a GM post about it!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:18 am
Dragain

Aedan could feel his horn, hot against his forehead. Some people got sweaty palms when they were nervous; he had a horn that ran the risk of bursting into flame. Making his way to the appointed classroom, he glanced down at his eyephone before sliding it into the messenger bag he had slung over one shoulder.

10 minutes early; he'd found the classroom more quickly than expected. Inhaling deeply, he opened the door, half expecting something dramatic instead of the...rather normal looking classroom that greeted him. Nodding at Professor Malcolm in passing, he slid into a desk in the second row, slouching slightly in his seat. Now all that was left was to wait, and see how hard the exam was.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 pm
It was only thanks to Megaera that Alecto arrived at the classroom on time. She had a tendency to sleep in, and even on the days when she woke up punctually, the demon ghoul had an even bigger tendency to stray off her usual route in favor of stupidly staring at some plants or chasing some interesting student down in the name of bacon or something else stupid. At least to Megaera, which was why she screeched furiously in Alecto’s head until she practically burst into the classroom and crashed into the first empty seat she saw.

Rubbing one clawed hand against her head, Alecto looked up at the clock and realized she was just on time. Nice. Her ears perked up and she wagged her tail excitedly. “I’m readyready!!”

Dragain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 am
Once both students had arrived, Malcolm slid off the edge of the desk, and tossed the eyephone into a nearby bin, and acted like it never existed.

"Your task today is relatively simple," He took out two amulets resembling a mask from his robe, and held one of them up, "The mouth can actually open and close-" Holding the amulet by the top, he gently tugged on the bottom half, pulling the two halves apart; however, they didn't separated into two pieces. Pushing the bottom half up, it rejoined its top half, "-like so."

Holding out the two amulets for them to take, he continued, "Uh, so... I need you to go out, and get Fear samples from at least two individuals. Just open the amulet's mouth as I showed you just now, and close it down on their skin - works best if you get them to offer a finger. It'll sting a little, like getting pinched by a clothes peg, but it fades away fast... Oh, and it'll only work if you ask for permission first."

A pause followed.

"... If anyone asks, just tell them that it's for research."

[OOC Instructions:
The eyes of the amulet will glow orange when a Fear sample had been collected!

-> Request for people to help you out by volunteering their character for this!
-> If the person you are asking has more than 1 character, you may use more than 1 of their characters as the 'two individuals' your student needs to get a Fear sample from; for example, if I own Bob and Larry, you can use both Bob and Larry as your two Fear samples.
-> Simply RP your student approaching their character (student/NPC/horseman), getting their permission to get a Fear sample, and then using the amulet to get the sample.

-> If you don't know who to ask, you can try to get samples from the school's many gnomes. You can also opt for getting one sample from a character, and one sample from a gnome. Most gnomes will say 'no' when you ask them for help though... But sometimes, you get lucky.
--> Roll 1d10: Get 9 or 10 in order to get a 'yes' from a gnome.
--> You can try this only a maximum of 5 times!
--> Remember to RP it out!

If you have questions, feel free to PM or IM me!

Once you are done with getting two Fear samples, quote me in a 'returning to class' post!]

Syusaki
Alecto

Vashtya
Aedan

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:46 pm
Amphi was enjoying the crisp October sun, sitting in the middle of the courtyard with her minipet.

Not much else usually went on for the sunshine and bubbles mermaid because she didn't really have much to think about right now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:25 am
“Ooooh~” Her ears flicked curiously when Malcolm produced mask-shaped amulets. She stood up slightly, her chair squeaking quietly across the floor as she draped herself across her desk for a better look at the necklaces. Alecto laughed when indeed the mouth opened and she childishly pointed at it. “Wow! Haha!” And then came the actual assignment.

“Oh. Okayokay!” Sounded easy enough. How difficult could it be? The hellhound reached up to swipe the amulet and trotted out of class and ambled around school grounds before stumbling across a pretty mermaid ghoul. “Hihi!” she chirped, leaning over Amphi while her clawed hand brandished the amulet. “Cancan I take uuuum a FEAR samplesample? For research!”

Nyxtsuki Moon
ilu Nyx

Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:24 am
Amphi blinked at the puppy girl, her eyes widening.

"You can if I can touch your ears?"

O v O

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 am
OVO!!! "Dealdeal!" she answered with a large grin. A hand reached for the mermaid's finger while Alecto held out her amulet. "This is gonna hurthurt for a bit!" Chomp.

Nyxtsuki Moon
uvu <3

Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:15 pm
Amphi held out her hand and only flinched a bit. It was like a weird pinprick of pain, and she had been through MUCH WORSE.

Waiting patiently until Alecto finished before reaching up to tug on her ears.

"So cute............"

> v <  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:16 pm
Man, this campus was big. Truthfully, Lutz had absolutely no idea where the hell he was. Which way was it to the undead dorms? Or at the very least, the main school building? ...Where was he?

The fact that there weren't a ton of people milling about wasn't very helpful either. With luck, he'd either be able to find his way back with some random wandering, or someone would suddenly pop their head out of the bushes and offer to lead him back...

As if, but he could be hopeful.

Kaiyumi

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:07 pm
Alecto grinned. "Thankyouthankyou!" she told the mermaid, waving her arm widely before searching another student to take a sample from. Her eyes lit up when she found a boil. "Heyhey! Can I take youryour FEAR sample? Forfor research!"

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 pm
...And then someone was asking him for a FEAR sample. Where the hell had she come from? Lutz had no idea--nor did he know what giving a FEAR sample would entail--but he figured he could...hopefully use this situation to his advantage.

"If I let you take a sample, would you be willing to point me in the direction of the Undead dorms?" Because if yes, then why the hell not?

After receiving some confirmation, he offered her his hand.

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:10 pm
"Oh. If it's the undeadundead dorms then you just needneed to walk over in thatthat direction!" Alecto chirped, pointing in a certain direction before happily taking out her amulet. "Greatgreat! It'll only hurt a bitbit." She grinned toothily before the mouth clamped on his finger briefly. "Thanksthanks." With a salute at the undead boil, Alecto twirled around and ran back to class with her tail swishing excitedly.

She loudly burst back into the room, waving her amulet. "I finishedfinished!"

Dragain
finally LOL

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out