breast size crap

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:56 pm
                    ..and i'm probably gonna change the title soon.

so before school started, i went and got some new bras. my mom wanted to be sure i got the right size, so i got my size checked, and they said i was probably a c cup.

i've always preferred the idea of me having a smaller chest (it was a bit upsetting for me to move up to a b cup, actually), so this was kind of devastating. i mentioned it to my mom, and she went through this whole rant about how she used to have a bigger chest than i did, that i should be thankful (she had breast cancer at one point, she feels very strongly about the fact "i have breasts" even though she has implants) for having a chest, etc., and pretty much ignored my comment that we're different people, and have different preferences for how we want to look

the thing is, before this i always hated the idea of having anything over a b cup, and i've been irrationally upset whenever anything about bras or chest size pops up and i'm reminded of that.

i'm not looking for a "your breasts are fine" at all here, i guess i just want to know my options for making my chest looking smaller/ getting a smaller chest, and knowing it's okay to feel like this?

and how to bring it up to my mom and to get her to listen instead of listening to her recite the times she had a dd chest at my age, and that i should be lucky that i have breasts finished off with a "you're beautiful," because it's seriously not helping at all.

i'm just really upset over this to the point where i feel like crying thinking about it, and i'd just really like to talk to someone besides my mom about this at the current moment.

i'm.. rambling at this point, but yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm
Sports bras  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:54 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Sports bras
                    i have tried those, and they've kin of worked- they generally make my shoulder hurt, as well as part of my neck (i fell asleep with a too-small sports bra on when i was twelve, neck wouldn't move without intense pain for a bit, and shoulder hurt as well).

so they do work, but i can't wear them for long. :l

thank you for the advice, dear! smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:15 pm
You could bind them with some of the techniques transgender girls use until you stop developing then get breast-reduction surgery. Guys might like larger breasts but almost all the older women in my family have had to get reductions because of back problems and it was hard to find nice clothes that fit properly.  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:14 pm
xena91388
You could bind them with some of the techniques transgender girls use until you stop developing then get breast-reduction surgery. Guys might like larger breasts but almost all the older women in my family have had to get reductions because of back problems and it was hard to find nice clothes that fit properly.

wow, late reply.

anyways, i was thinking of doing something like that? but i think i need to research it more. either that or just deal with it.

the only problem with that is that it's marketed towards d+, and the largest i'm going to become is most likely a c. :'( so idk if i'd i'll be "eligible" or whatever it is.

thanks for the advice! :- )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:18 pm
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
Sports bras
                    i have tried those, and they've kin of worked- they generally make my shoulder hurt, as well as part of my neck (i fell asleep with a too-small sports bra on when i was twelve, neck wouldn't move without intense pain for a bit, and shoulder hurt as well).

i've got the kind that have the stretchy straps and a design that can be strapless (straps go around your body with the rest of the sports bra), one strap or two
Kmart has them, I like them cuz the stamp doesn't lie on my mediport, and that's uncomfortable  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:19 pm
Kitalpha Hart
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
Sports bras

i've got the kind that have the stretchy straps and a design that can be strapless (straps go around your body with the rest of the sports bra), one strap or two
Kmart has them, I like them cuz the stamp doesn't lie on my mediport, and that's uncomfortable

ah, that might be an option! i'd have to locate a k-mart though, aah.

thank you so much! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:22 pm
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
Sports bras

thank you so much! smile
wish I knew what they were called...  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:46 pm
Kitalpha Hart
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
Sports bras

thank you so much! smile

well, i can always look online.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:47 pm
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
Sports bras

thank you so much! smile

true dat  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:50 pm
Kitalpha Hart
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
loonaboots
Kitalpha Hart
Sports bras

thank you so much! smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:52 am
You may want to look into something called a "minimizer" bra. It's cut/styled in a way that will make your bust appear smaller. I haven't had good luck with it myself, but I am a DD. Since you are a C maybe it will work for you. smile

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:26 pm
the mage-girl
You may want to look into something called a "minimizer" bra. It's cut/styled in a way that will make your bust appear smaller. I haven't had good luck with it myself, but I am a DD. Since you are a C maybe it will work for you. smile

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

thank you!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces