Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I has a serious confession you guys...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 am
Sooo...

After my break up with Lindsey, I was really heart broken but decided maybe it was time to move on after we lived together for 6 more months after that. Things were probably for the best with us moving on.

I met a girl in Washington State. Which is where I'm at now. Just outside of Seattle (If anyone lives near there or in Renton, we should totally meet up sometime.) and I got an apartment with her and at first, I really didn't want another relationship. But something recently changed. She was talking about getting married to me because she's extremely thankful that of all the situations to have happened to her, she managed to find someone like me who she can get along with and everything.

A few days ago, I was texting Lindsey and was kinda wanting to get back together with her and found out that she still even cares about me. She also lives here in Washington, too. However, she's a 3 hour or so drive away from me. I kinda want both Nicole and Lindsey, but know I shouldn't even though Nicole is kinda open to me having a girlfriend on the side if I wanted to and I know Lindsey was the same.

But anyways...

So like... I've come to realize that maybe instead of thinking about me me me me. I should look at the bigger picture and be like "Hey... lets go ahead and get hitched!"

My only fear is the fact that once we're married, we're stuck until we get a divorce and I really don't want to deal with that. But if I'm happy, then I'm happy, yeah? If not, I'd like to work it out.

Settling down kinda scares me to be honest. I like the current freedom I have now. But like... I'm in love with two different girls. One more-so than the other. But I'm almost 25 and feel like I should make a choice of what to do since I'm 5 3/4 years away from being 30. I don't want to end up like my uncle who didn't marry a woman til he was like almost 50. Plus I really do love Nicole and want to keep her. She's an amazing find and does a lot for me plus I can openly do my tarot readings and whatnot in front of her without ANY issues.

So yeah...

Today you learned:
I'm in Washington
I have feelings for an ex, but stronger feelings for current Girlfriend
That I may actually get married  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:13 pm
It sounds like you're in quite a predicament!
I don't have that problem... mainly cause I'm such a commitment-phobe, and that pisses off guys that want to date me...lol..
ninja  

guck the what

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:19 pm
Listen up: I'm only gonna say this once:

If you broke up with one girl and dove into another relationship, then go with the one you are currently in the relationship with. You obviously have feelings for Lindsey but they aren't that strong if your heart can fall for another so easily. 3nodding Forget Lindsey if you are seriously considering marrying this new girl. Oh, and be sure that you are marrying for the right reason and not just because you are terrified of being a bachelor for life. mad Otherwise, one day you are going to wake up and realize that you don't really love the person anymore. I'm OLD now (29) and I've seen the s**t my friends do. Listen to my advice, my dear boy. biggrin Plus, the issues you and Lindsey had that caused the break-up in the first place were never really resolved, so if you're playing both women, then YOU are gonna end up being the one hurt when all the old bullshite resurfaces and it could complicate matters with the other broad.

By the way, I've NEVER been in a romantic relationship. Never even held hands with a guy. sweatdrop People always think that I am the worst person to take relationship advice from but my mind is totally unblinded by all the snu-snu hormones and I can see their s**t clearly. I feel like the fugging oracle at Delphi sometimes. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:16 pm
What our dear Captain said! I am almost 28 and the only relationship I've been in that was anywhere near serious was a long distance one >.< but I digress, don't just going diving in to something that still seems so new to you, give it a bit man, get used to everything before you're like oh hell yea lets get hitched! if she lets you be you, that's cool, but still give it a bit, don't rush into s**t, half the people who get married at your age end up saying fudge it like 10 years down the road because they were blinded by all the gooiness of love lol  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:25 pm
Waitingforwings6
What our dear Captain said! I am almost 28 and the only relationship I've been in that was anywhere near serious was a long distance one >.< but I digress, don't just going diving in to something that still seems so new to you, give it a bit man, get used to everything before you're like oh hell yea lets get hitched! if she lets you be you, that's cool, but still give it a bit, don't rush into s**t, half the people who get married at your age end up saying fudge it like 10 years down the road because they were blinded by all the gooiness of love lol

This pretty much sums it up. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:35 pm
Angry Kitsune

the boldness of my comment made me laugh out loud >.< but in all seriousness, I do hope he gives it time, jumping the gun sounds fun, but when it come down to it and things go wrong, it hurts like hell, trust me, been there done that...my ex wanted me to drop my life here and move there with him, part of me is glad that I didn't, I loved him very much but I was too afraid that stuff might happen and i'd be SOL...though I wont lie most of me regrets not at least trying...but this is why I didn't, he wanted everything to happen at once, I wouldn't have been going to see him, I'd be moving there, and most likely ASAP marrying him *like he did his first wife and got divorced from, kid included* so if things didn't work out, well like I said I'd of been SOL...though come to think of it, what is with people in WA being all lets do this NOW? *it's where my ex is from*  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:29 pm
An update,

I've come to realize that I'm actually really happy with Nicole.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 pm
G-Force Alpha 1
An update,

I've come to realize that I'm actually really happy with Nicole.

then I am really happy for you smile but still take your time, please...I really wouldn't want to hear even 10 years down the road you both called it quits, half the fun is in getting there, or so I've been told smile make sure you really love her with every single fiber of your being and soul mrgreen  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games