Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Character Questioning Game (IC fun) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:35 pm
The Questions

1. Someone has offered to buy a new set of beautifully tailored robes or a new broomstick. Pick one.
2. You are handed three random Bernie Bott Beans: violet, green, and orange. Which do you pick? What did you get? (pick only one)
3. Your packing your trunk for school. What do you bring?
4. Hogwart Express Trolley raid! What you buy off the trolley cart?
5. There is no Telly in the Wizarding world. What do you do to pass the time?
6. You've been asked on a date, but you can't get permission to go to Hogmeade. Where do you go?
7. You are running late to class! Do you take a shortcut or the safe long route and deal with the consequences?
8. If you could create a spell to do anything you wanted? What would it do?
9. If you could create a double of yourself, What would you send your double to do?
10. Transfiguration Accident! You've turned your friend into an animal. What animal have they been turned into? How are you going to fix it?
11. You've been magically pranked and now sodden in violet goo. What are you going to do?
12. You've been handed two potions by a shadow figure. They claim that one will help you reach your full potential. The other will show you your true love. Which will you choose?

HERE IS HOW THE GAME WORKS

Using the 12 questions above, you will ask one to the person who posts below you.They in turn will answer IN CHARACTER (whatever character they want) and repeat the process.

RULES
1. If you post, you must post IN CHARACTER! Your student, teacher, Hogsmeade resident, your choice, but you must pick one.
2. You don't have to post the next question IC.
3. You can post an IC response to an answer made by another character.
4. Please try and keep OOC conversations to a minimum.

To start!
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:48 pm
Quote:

Catharine ponders, biting her lower lip then muttering, "Anything?"
Another second passes, then she says, "Well, if it's really anything. Then...Then I'd make a spell that would cause any who speak ill of me to, after they say it, spew toads from their mouths!"
She cackles at the thought of some of her classmates puking toads on their posh frocks and trousers.

11. You've been magically pranked and now sodden in violet goo. What are you going to do?  

StudiousDemoness

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 pm
The Headmistress looked at her very expensive outfit and let out a sigh. "I am going to find who did this and they will be in detention for the rest of their lives." She threatened already thinking up who would be so foolish. "Peeves if this was you I will punish you, don't think I can't get ride of you with the snap of my fingers." Inari stated in a calm almost cold voice looking up towards the ceiling.

Quote:
12. You've been handed two potions by a shadow figure. They claim that one will help you reach your full potential. The other will show you your true love. Which will you choose?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:56 pm
Victor Beausoleil glanced in fear at the shadowy figure, two potions?
One for love...one for full potential.

"Erm...I'll take the love one." He said pocketing the potion.
He idly wondered who his true love was.

Quote:
6. You've been asked on a date, but you can't get permission to go to Hogmeade. Where do you go?

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:42 pm
Zephyr couldn't believe it. Akira asked him out, which did come as quite the surprise, but she wanted to go to Hogsmeade. Due to his not so model behavior, his adoptive parents refused to let him go. "Well, there's only one thing to do. I'm going to go anyways!"

Quote:
4. Hogwart Express Trolley raid! What you buy off the trolley cart?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:54 pm
David waits for the trolly to come to his spot on the Hogwarts Express. "I can have anything I want?" he's said in shock. "Okay then..." he says giving a quick thought on what he wants. "I'll have some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, some Chocolate Frog, some Lollipops, some Salt Water Taffy, and a couple Pumpkin Pasties." Smiling to himself he thought. 'That's should do it.'

Quote:

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:03 pm
Shin was quite surprised when he stumbled upon the directions to make a new spell. He held the book protectively and read through the directions. Once he was sure of them he smiled to him self. "I am going to create spell to remove insanity or Sadness" He said, starting on the task.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:44 pm
Catharine stares at her double. It was freaky to say the least, she hadn't been aware of just how many freckles she had. Blinking a bit she tilts her head, "Well, only one of us can go to classes so I'd guess that'd be me. However..."

A small smile spread across her face. She claps her hand, "While I'm off following the crowds. You will be off mapping this place! Cause I haven't a wit where anything is and I hate following others. Brilliant? Brilliant!"

Quote:
2. You are handed three random Bernie Bott Beans: violet, green, and orange. Which do you pick? What did you get? (pick only one)

StudiousDemoness

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:42 pm
Yvette looks at the beans skeptically, picking up the violet one. "This one is sure to be a kind of fruit - the other colours could be any sort of nastiness!" Closing her eyes, she popped it into her mouth and chewed, sighing out a smile. "Prune juice! Could have been worse."

Quote:
1. Someone has offered to buy a new set of beautifully tailored robes or a new broomstick. Pick one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:49 pm
Rick observed each of the items, frowning. Robes or a broomstick? Why would he want either? His Cleansweep was good enough for quidditch. Then he realized he'd grown about two or three inches over the school year. "I guess new robes couldn't hurt."

Quote:
10. Transfiguration Accident! You've turned your friend into an animal. What animal have they been turned into? How are you going to fix it?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:38 pm
Heather gasped as the spell shot from her wand and hit her poor brother, transforming him into a little brown puppy with the biggest green eyes she's ever seen. "Woof!" he barked before taking off down the corridor, his tongue dripping slobber all over the tile floor. "Oh no! Mum's gonna kill me! Terren! Here, boy! Come back!" the teen called out, chasing her brother down the hall. Cornering him, she quickly reversed the spell. Terren grinned up at his sister. "That was fun! Can we do it again?" he asked. Heather sighed and shook her head, an amused smile finding it's way across her face. Only her brother would enjoy being a puppy.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:25 am
Virgil scoffed at the question "Full potential of course, love is a useless distraction and I'm far better off without it!"

Quote:
9. If you could create a double of yourself, What would you send your double to do?

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 pm
Luke blinked. Well now, this bloke looked like an exact double of himself. He thought about what he usually accomplished, and an evil grin spread across his face. "This is going to be fun..."

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 pm
Vermonia stood in the doorway, luminous green eyes wide on her sunken face. A face contorted into mask of disgust and rage. Some student would be dreaming in the dungeons tonight. Oh, yes. One of those precious little minds will find company with the creatures that crawled there. The Headmistress be damned if she had to suffer this sort of treatment.
She raised her wand, with a trembling arm, but her hand gave a steady flick. The gelatin slide off her, her robes, and hair to join the purple pool around her boots. Oh, someone was getting a punishment tonight!

Quote:
7. You are running late to class! Do you take a shortcut or the safe long route and deal with the consequences?

StudiousDemoness

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 am
Mordecai crept along the tunnel of a lesser-known shortcut, hidden behind a painting of a rather overfed Bulldog. Illuminated wand held in front of him, he pranced along with quiet steps, hunching under the low ceiling and humming a song from a famous muggle video game.

His face blanches as he reaches a dead end.

An enraged four-letter curse echoes down the corridor.

Quote:

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff