Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Character Questioning Game (IC fun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 pm
A beam of light shot from the sixth year's wand hitting the very person that she did not want to hit. Romulus. Pandora was flustered as she started to chase after the boy-turned sheep. He was going to kill her. And what was her friend, his girlfriend going to think about this? She couldn't bear the thought. Finally, she caught up to him and tackled him, reversing the spell. Happy that the accident was reversed, she continued on her way, hoping nobody would find out, however, the very person she wanted not to see any of that, had seen the very end.

((SPOILERS IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE PANDORA/ROMULUS DRAMA!!!))

Quote:
9. If you could create a double of yourself, What would you send your double to do?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 am
Rune toiled and poured over the spell that brought with it promises of great help with whatever she needed done. Taking up her wand she gave an elegant wave and passed the Latinised words passed her lips. The shadow that was connected to her feet, warped and pulled away from her, slowly taking shape until a black mimic of Runes own person appeared, the surface rippled as though a stone was thrown into the water and color was added to her clone. A pair of cold, violet eyes opened up and looked on Rune with a bored expression that the young witch sported as though it was permanently chiselled onto her face. The original sighed and pulled a book off her desk, holding towards her clone.
"...You work on my homework for a few minutes, I'm going to get some fresh air, something to eat and go to the washroom."
The copy did nothing but stare at Rune for a moment before turning her eye left.
"No."
There was an awkward beat of silence between the two as the copy turned her eyes towards her original and they two had a stare off for a while, each had Rune's trademark, blank expression plastered on their face.
"Take the book." The original ordered sternly.
"...Why can't I take the break?" Rune 2.0 sassed back.
"...because I'm the one who's been working on it for the past few hours." Rune retorted and bonked the copy on her head with the untaken, fore offered book. The original was met with a moderate slap from the clone.
"I'm NOT you're slave."
Rune retaliate with a backhanding, using the book to create a heavy, dull 'thud' that echoed in the room. "I CREATED you, you will obey me."
The pair stared off for a while, each frozen in their positions. Suddenly the eyebrows on both Rune and her clone angled downwards ever-so slightly.
~*~*~
The prefect entered the room to see what all the commotion was about, the room was torn to pieces and there were two Runes, they were tangled up with each other. One Rune had her thumb in the mouth of the second and stretching her cheek as she pushed off with her right foot, the second Rune had a handful of hair and was pulling with one hand while pushing with her other hand. The two Runes glared over at the unwanted intrusion and simultaneously snapped: "I'm busy, what do you want?!"

Quote:
2. You are handed three random Bernie Bott Beans: violet, green, and orange. Which do you pick? What did you get? (pick only one)

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:58 am
Quote:
2. You are handed three random Bernie Bott Beans: violet, green, and orange. Which do you pick? What did you get? (pick only one)

Catharine looked down box pondering it's contents. She twitched the box to the left, the the three rolled to the left. She Tilted it forward, the skidded forward. She was suppose to just pick one and left the rest for others. Personally, she wasn't in favor of eating any of them. It was one thing to enjoy surprises like sudden parties or learning your witch, she had come to realize she wasn't a supporter of food surprises.

She was about to put it down and left someone else suffer the decision when it hit her. This was clearly a challenge, a test. What if it was a test of character? Or more importantly what Hogwarts House you'd get into? She looked down at the box in her hand...

Slowly she smirked, as she the tilted the forward then left one of the beans slid into her hand. Peering down at the green bean, she put the box down and then turned to her owl's cage. Breaking it in half, she offered part of it to her owl. Sir Luckless pondered it for a second, then after a second of staring snapped it up. He then seem to realize it wasn't the treat he had thought and spat it back out.

"Guess it was a nasty one then? Since I know you favor the olive flavored ones."

Looking at the owl, she was sure Sir Luckless was saying, "Lets not make me the official taste tester of beans."

"Fair enough, I'll simple have to find another test subject. In till then however...," she muttered and nibbled daintily at the other half. She pondered and then eat the rest. Finishing it she nodded like she answering a question, "...Lettuce leaf."

Quote:
3. Your packing your trunk for school. What do you bring?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:09 pm
Claire sighed as she grabbed some more of her things, hoping to fit it all in.
Maybe she could even get away with it?
...Let loose a bunch of fireworks inside. Maybe a couple of fanged Frisbee's during the sorting?

Claire glanced at her trunk and nodded as she pulled it along in a trolley, as she passed her dad the trunk burst open letting out all the prank toys at once.

...Well...Crap...

Quote:
5. There is no Telly in the Wizarding world. What do you do to pass the time?

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:57 pm
Chalmes swore as he tried to get his radio to work. He'd been tinkering on it for hours, and the sixteen year old squib was about to give up and throw the contraption out the window. Not like he hadn't done it before. He couldn't tell how many times he'd had to throw away items that had stopped working around his house. Mostly he blamed all the magic users in his house. Everyone in his family had magic but himself and his brother, and every time he'd gone out with friends, he'd been asked as to why he seemed to be so behind in pop culture. Not his fault that any time he got something related to technology from a friend it fried in his home! Sighing, he abandoned his radio, consigning it to the rubbish heap and eyed the punching bag that hung in a corner of his room. Well, if he couldn't get the radio to work, might as well beat out his frustrations on the bag instead.

Quote:
6. You've been asked on a date, but you can't get permission to go to Hogmeade. Where do you go?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:28 pm
Penny thought a moment and went through the areas of the castle in her mind. If she were to get asked out by a certain ginger boy, she would enjoy going on a walk by the lake or possible finding a nook in the library as she enjoy it in there very much. "How about we go to the stone circle and sit by a fire?" She replied deciding that she would want to be more alone than inside the castle would offer. She sighed though knowing that it was probably just in her head that rick would want to go on a proper date with her. She was just a silly girl, why would anyone waste their time with her.

Quote:
12. You've been handed two potions by a shadow figure. They claim that one will help you reach your full potential. The other will show you your true love. Which will you choose?

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:35 pm
Ronna looks at both bottles and a smile forms on her freckled face and she immediately picks the one that allows her to reach her full potential. "I'd rather be alone and make the world a better place reaching my full potential than have love," She explains with a shrug.

Quote:

7. You are running late to class! Do you take a shortcut or the safe long route and deal with the consequences?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:16 pm
Catharine gritted her teeth as she glanced down the corridor. She was certain that this had been the right one, but clearly it wasn't. Which, giving her pocket watch a quick glance, meant that she had just a few minutes before she was official late. Looking towards the stair, even if she ran the route she knew would get her there she'd never make it.

Then again there was another possible route, but she'd never taken it only heard of it. For a moment she considered it, then realized that in the seconds it took her to figure how go through it without running risking. Surrendering with a shrugged, she decided that with the extra time it took her to get to class she work up a good excuse.

Quote:
11. You've been magically pranked and now sodden in violet goo. What are you going to do?

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:28 pm
Closing his eyes, Kas pinched the bridge of his nose tightly, fighting to keep control of his temper. He didn't usually let things get to him, but this was disgusting. Opening his eyes, he made his way, goo-sodden and purple to boot- - - truth be told, he didn't mind the purple much. Just the goo part- - - to the infirmary. If there were any lasting effects, he damn well wanted to know before it stuck and became even worse.

And by Merlin, if he caught whoever did this- - - and the bloody fool better pray he didn't- - - he was going to get punched so hard the de Assi crest would be tattooed on his face.

And Kas would gloat over every minute of it.

Quote:
8. If you could create a spell to do anything you wanted? What would it do?

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff