Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
[Need advice] Not sure if this guy just felt sorry for me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:29 pm
I need help about this guy... augh he's really nice, and I'm not sure if he just felt sorry for me back then. For now, let's call the guy Voldemort, because that's his code name between me and a friend, and so far, this friend isn't really helping me figure him out. I'll tell the story, it might be long for some, but please tell me what you think!? I don't want to think he likes me when he doesn't.

Story:

We were never really close before we had an excursion to a university that's all about art/design.

The day before the excursion:
We had a career expo and we had to walk around the place, getting brochures for uni, I was standing somewhere randomly and I was changing the song on my phone and then Voldemort came and stood beside me and messed my phone by touching the screen randomly, and then he put his arm around me and messed up my screen even more, he's really tall, like.. 170cm+ and I'm 153cm, so it was easy for him to mess things up. We haven't really talked before the career expo, maybe like, once or twice in one year.

The day of the excursion:
We took a train to the city, and I only had 1 friend with me, and her bf was with her. So there was a seat left infront of me, Voldemort came and sat infront of me, and my friend was like "Oh! there, you have a friend now." to her boyfriend. So.. I guess we became like a group in the excursion. I got bored and I found a pen in my bag, I wanted to draw, so I started drawing on a receipt that I found and he laughed at me jokingly for drawing on a receipt and this is how our conversation went:

Voldemort: Are you drawing on a receipt?
Me: Yeah..
Voldemort: I'm gonna find paper we can draw on. *Runs around the train to find paper and he came back with none*
Me: Aw.. maybe we can find some at the city.
Voldemort: Yeah, let's find paper together. (lol)

So we walked around the city together finding paper and we found none, and then we got to the university without having any paper with us.

*At the university*

We sat next to each other and drew together, after that we had lunch and god dammit, the cafeteria only accepted cash, and I had a FREAKIN CARD. I got hungry and he offered me money and I said no and he shoved the money in my hand and we fought for a while and in the end, I starved to death ;;

We went to a new room and we sat next to each other, instead of waiting for me, he went up the elevators with this girl, and we'll call her witch. So the witch and him walked together until we got to the top and he came back to me and we drew together again. The witch had a friend and they always touch him as if their in a relationship when they're not. I'm not sure if Voldemort likes the witch or the witch's friend, because he seems to like being touched by them, and he hugged one of them.

We caught the train back home again and he sat infront of me again, and he wanted to play glow hockey on my phone, so we played glow hockey, and he rested his hand on the edge of my lap near the knee so we can play properly together.

*Next day at the city

My hair was down and it was flying everywhere and I was putting it on and he said "Oh.. are you putting it up?" he looked at me for a while, I wasn't sure if he was looking at the buildings on my right, or at me, I didn't know so I turned my head full on right, and I got ditched by him the rest of the way.

*Break time

I was walking with him towards this room where all the students were gathered and the witch came and hugged him and danced around with him and touched him, and then her friend joined in and flirted with Voldemort and I felt awkward so I went away while he wasn't looking and sat down with my friend. He seems to like both of them, but afterwards, he came to look for me and he kneeled infront of me and we sat together for a few mins.

*After break time

He asked me to draw him, and so I did and we had a small conversation.

Voldemort: Don't I look beautiful? Tell me, aren't I beautiful?
Me: Um yeah, sure
Voldemort: I look so beautiful, don't you agree?

Afterwards he lost my drawing at seven-eleven and he said sorry for the rest of the day. And then he wanted a cone from McDonalds, and we nearly got left by the school because it took him too long.

After the excursion:

It was like we never met each other, we only talk like, twice every week and, I see him looking at me sometimes but besides that, no communication at all. He still talks to the witch and her friend but not me, do you think he just felt sorry for me, or maybe using me to make the witch jealous? He has a better relationship with the witch than me, so it's really confusing. what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:30 pm
What do I do? Do I avoid him? Does he like me? I always mistaken kindness for love TT___TT  

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:28 am
I think he was trying to become friends with you by taking advantage of the fact that you guys would be spending all that time together but possibly got the impression you weren't really feeling it. From what I got from your post, it seemed that you weren't as responsive as he was, so to him you could have came off as standoffish. It seems he was definitely interested in friendship, but as time went on he seemed to become more and more distant and talked more with his other friends. Of course it's not like you were purposely trying to come off that way, but if you got tense at all or less chatty when he came around, he could have taken that as you not liking him. This could also be a case of him becoming disinterested because it wasn't as easy becoming friends with you as he thought it would be, or he could possibly like how the other two girls act more or wondered why you didn't act the same, I can't really tell. The only way to really know the answer for sure though is to ask him. You don't have to outright ask "do you like me" or anything like that, of course. You could just say you noticed he stopped talking to you as much as he did on the trip and wondered if you said something wrong or whatever. As for your question, I don't think he did it because he felt sorry for you. he put in too much effort for that. I think he legitimately just wanted to be your friend.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:44 am
Lawliets Treat
What do I do? Do I avoid him? Does he like me? I always mistaken kindness for love TT___TT

That is not love.

It's called being a d**k wad, honey.

Ditch the fool. You don't have to put up with that crap, show him you aren't a pathetic helpless girl and you can make it out in the world without his pity s**t.

I say that because of his constant ditching methods and tardiness like you didn't have anything else to do.

*Edit: But I agree with her in trying to be friends, his method was super choppy however.

GO GIRL!  

iimpy

Magic Lover

11,700 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:19 pm
Sounds like you could of had a friend.

Why don't you try talking to him instead of waiting on him to say something.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games