Have you ever been stood up on a date?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elizabeth of York

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:33 pm
I just was. The guy didn't show up or call me or send me a message via the dating site. I mean, he kinda sounded like a jerk from the beginning but I still wanted to give him a chance. I'm just pretty depressed right now. Has this ever happened to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:47 pm
Elizabeth of York

Never had it happpen but emotion_hug I'm so sorry you had to go through that. What a jerk to not bother contacting you. Unless there was a medical emergency, there's no excuse for what he did. Did you ever hear from him again?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:40 pm
I'm sorry to hear you were stood up. Just think of it this way, if he already sounded like a jerk, you aren't missing much. c: This proves he wasn't worth it anyway. *hug*

I have never been stood up, I was only ever asked out on a date once and that's by my now husband. sweatdrop
And I even took us on the first date haha.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:41 pm
La Belle Gigi
Elizabeth of York

Never had it happpen but emotion_hug I'm so sorry you had to go through that. What a jerk to not bother contacting you. Unless there was a medical emergency, there's no excuse for what he did. Did you ever hear from him again?

lol ya I did actually! (on the dating site tho) He said: "If you want me so bad you should have came to get me when you had the chance" LMFAO!! And I responded with: "You're a jerk. What kind of guy says he is going to meet someone for a date and then never shows up or bothers to call? Please don't contact me again."  

Elizabeth of York

Fashionable Genius

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:15 pm
Elizabeth of York

lol ya I did actually! (on the dating site tho) He said: "If you want me so bad you should have came to get me when you had the chance" LMFAO!! And I responded with: "You're a jerk. What kind of guy says he is going to meet someone for a date and then never shows up or bothers to call? Please don't contact me again."

What a d**k. I suggest you post that reply all over the dating site so others can see the kind of scum he is. Not a frog, a poisonous toad.

You'll find someone worth your while, just be patient. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:25 pm
La Belle Gigi
Elizabeth of York

What a d**k. I suggest you post that reply all over the dating site so others can see the kind of scum he is. Not a frog, a poisonous toad.

You'll find someone worth your while, just be patient. emotion_hug

ikr? People do that on okcupid from what I've seen if someone is a jerk. lol  

Elizabeth of York

Fashionable Genius

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:46 pm
Elizabeth of York
La Belle Gigi
Elizabeth of York

That is just...what an arse
I wouldn't worry about it if THAT'S how he is
Don't worry poppet, there's plenty more fish in the sea, less jerky assholey fish  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games