Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
So~ Tattoo's? o: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:29 pm
It has come to my attention that quite a lot of people like Tattoos on an Individual. I myself love guys with Tattoos... I dont even know why, its not the Bad boy vibe that some woman speak of... Just... something else o.O

So, What are your opinions of Tattoos on Men?
And of course Women!! o:

I know quite a few people who think women shouldn't have tattoos, and Quite a few that love a woman with tattoos xD
Honestly, I think if a woman wants Tatts then she should get em! Screw what others think! sure, My best friend is trying to finish her Tim Burton Sleeve! :'3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:52 pm
I love tattoos on both sexes. One of the coolest tattoos I've seen are white lace tattoos--tattoos done with white ink to look like, well... lace! They're so awesome. I want a super detailed one myself one day.  

Sea Thrift

Hygienic Browser

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:56 pm
For me it depends on the person and also very heavily on the tattoo.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:07 pm
Tattoos are a turn-off for me-- I find them distracting and look at them the same way as a bruise.
I have no problem with people that do have them; I just don't care for tattoos.  

Meliodis

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:00 pm
I love tattoos in general.

For me, they need meaning. They can't simply be something you like and or want on your body, they should be something more.

I've got two tattoo ideas already lined up for myself and hope to see them through to fruition very soon.

As for on others, I find tattoos to be quite attractive. The body is a temple, why not decorate?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:17 pm
I see tattoos as stories. Our bodies are a canvas and tattoos are used to help others learn about us. I have my family's crest on above my heart, and I plan to get a picture of a SPARTAN 117's helmet on my back with the words "Finished the Fight" under it.

I see nothing wrong with tattoos on men or women, but I also expect that you have to deal with the consequences. If you get something absolutely retarded on yourself, then I am going to laugh at you.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Emo Kuromi Nui

Everyday Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:32 pm
Meziaster
Tattoos are a turn-off for me-- I find them distracting and look at them the same way as a bruise.
I have no problem with people that do have them; I just don't care for tattoos.

^This. (also sorry I quoted yah)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:56 pm
I love tattoos on a person... depending on the tattoo. I like tattoos with meaning and really artful tattoos the best. Although generally as long as it's not super tacky I like it. There's just something about having art on a person's skin that I like. I've though about getting a tattoo myself, but my skin seems to have reactions to everything, so I'm kind of paranoid about that.  

Anja Sedai

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:21 am
I like them more on women than I do men, I'm a big fan of the punk chick look.

I have one of my own though, the heartless logo from Kingdom Hearts with wings and a crown on my back. I plan on getting more eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:34 am
I like tattoos a lot, if they have meaning to them. A friend got a grenade on his arm, that right there is an example of tacky though. I have five, on me. two Kanjis, one meaning faith - to remind me to keep faith in myself, the other means nobility, which is the almost literal translation of my name in Gaelic. I got a tribal with my buds from the Navy on my leg. A cross on my right shoulder in memory of my bro whom joined the Army and never came back from Iraq. And finally script on my collarbone - reasons are my own.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 am
Depends on the tattoo and how many a person has. Some times it is a turn off and sometimes it is a turn on. I don't mind a few tattoos, I just don't just personally like it when a person has too many as it is distracting. Also some tattoos are tacky or stupid/silly. If they are well done or have meaning behind it, I don't mind.

I don't have any myself, but a lot of my fellow ATS belly dancers have some. I thought about it, but uncertain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:09 pm
Like anything else, it depends on the tattoo, the person, and the placement.
I have two, and would love to get more (although I've been saying that for years). My significant other has 6, and almost everyone in our group of friends has at least one. (Then again, we're fortunate to know a very talented artist.) One friend has a gorgeous underwater-themed sleeve, and another has a sleeve inspired by the Jungle Book.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:59 pm
Haha~ Wow, so many interesting Views! o:

I, Myself have one Tattoo. It's of Jack Skellington's Head from The Nightmare before Christmas on my lower back, Its small and Not too noticable,Cause my Friend did it for me xD Ahaha.

But, Professionally, I've got a few Planned, Getting one saying 'Shadow Dancer' On my back, and onther saying 'Lucky Lady' on my Chest. I also have a few more planned xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:22 pm
I love tattoos, Actually planing on getting a small one when i turn 20. its either going to be a hello kitty or pokeball. I loved hello kitty since I was 6 and Pokemon ever since I was in diapers, so why not?

Also tattoos on guys are a total turn on for me ^_^ I love ones that tells stories and who the person is. I loves hearing the bad a good behind them .  

Little-Demon_Prince

Popular Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Derailing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm
Personally, I would never get a tattoo. I prefer keeping my body & skin normal and simple. Unfortunately, there are many people who overdo it on the tattoos and end up looking like walking art galleries. Although, I have seen a few tattoos on my previous coworkers that looked very cool and they each had a unique meaning.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff