Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:38 pm
okay I think I'm being stupid here (I'm kinda sick right now and more than a little nuts) but I was talking to my boyfriend on facebook like you do but he said he was bored and then told me he was going on skype to talk to "Molly"
now I know he has female friends but this "Molly" is new to me (then again, I only know of one of his chick friends) and he's mentioned her a few times recently
being the paranoid person I am, I panicked and decided to investigate, found her on facebook and a billion different things went through my head
stupid petty things like "aww she's prettier than me" "she's kind of like me" "she's way more confident than me"
Now I do have a nasty habit of thinking negatively about myself (you may or may not have seen my embarrassing breakdowns dotted around the forums, I just feel better when I vent :S) and getting jealous of everyone else on the fricking planet so I don't know if this is normal for me
But I really don't know if this is just me being worried as usual or if it's a real thing worth my worry
help?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:01 pm
There isn't enough information to really tell you if this is anything to worry about or not. If anything was really going on I don't think he'd be upfront about who he was talking to. I mean it was so easy for you to find her so I don't think he'd lead you directly to someone he would be messing around with. If he was really up to no good why would he give himself away that easily? She's probably just a new friend he's made and enjoys talking to her because of the "new" factor. I can't tell you without a fact what he is or isn't doing, but that's what it seems like to me. I think the only thing he really did wrong here was dump your conversation to go talk to someone else. I mean it's not bad to decide you want to talk to someone else but he could have said something other than that he was bored. sweatdrop If anything though, you can just straight up ask him who she is if it really bothers you that much.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:21 pm
Yokies

Thanks, I think it's just me being paranoid but I'm asking him right now to be absolutely certain  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:24 pm
emiri-chou

You're welcome. I hope everything turns out okay. ^^

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:27 pm
Yokies

So do I, he's not answering me though but I think that may be because he's either out with his mum, playing CoD (as boys so often do) or he's lost his phone again XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:31 pm
emiri-chou

He could be busy, I know sometimes I take forever to answer a text or something and I have my phone NEXT to me all day. xDD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:34 pm
Yokies

possibly, and last night facebook said he was seeing my ridiculous fever-fuelled messages but not responding to them, so I guess he's busy  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:35 pm
emiri-chou

I always hate the fact that it says I've seen someone's message, even if I didn't really "see" it. xD
Like if it pops up in the chat I don't always look down at that. I can literally ignore the chat all day and I'm not even doing it on purpose lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:00 pm
Yokies

well I just finished speaking to him
apparently I'm a needy attention seeker and I should stop constantly messaging people to try and get their attention and he and my best friend have been discussing that at school while I was off sick
gee, I think I just died a little inside  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 pm
If your "best friend" calls you a 'needy attention seeker' then they're not much of a friend now, are they?  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:17 pm
Kitalpha Hart
If your "best friend" calls you a 'needy attention seeker' then they're not much of a friend now, are they?

apparently, I'm gonna talk to him about that, I think It's a shared opinion by many people so I'm not all that surprised if I'm honest.
and I'm thinking this guy has kind of dropped me as a close friend and I've been kind of "locked out of the loop" for some time now
stuff like me asking where he was the other day and his response being "oh I was at the cinema with callum ben and harry" (Ben and Harry being the other people I consider my closest friends) and I kinda stopped being invited to these kinds of things  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:21 pm
emiri-chou
Kitalpha Hart

apparently, I'm gonna talk to him about that, I think It's a shared opinion by many people so I'm not all that surprised if I'm honest.
and I'm thinking this guy has kind of dropped me as a close friend and I've been kind of "locked out of the loop" for some time now
stuff like me asking where he was the other day and his response being "oh I was at the cinema with callum ben and harry" (Ben and Harry being the other people I consider my closest friends) and I kinda stopped being invited to these kinds of things
the girl who used to be my best friend made up stuff about me to the point where I stopped telling her about what was going on in my life (she got mad if it wasn't her yapping, anyway), so she made up stuff
Sadly it got to the point where no one believed her, or liked her. The few she considered friend senior year barely tolerated her. One got mad to the point of sitting with me. I told her that she could sit with us anytime, though she never did. She just needed a day off from the yapping
/sigh
I can't believe that she used to be my BFF  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 pm
emiri-chou

I'm sorry he just decided to just dump all of that on you. I don't even know what to say about your best friend being in on that too. That's just.. not something a friend does. If anything was really bothering him, he could have been decent and at least talked to you about it, not go to your friend behind your back.. and then to realize that they didn't even defend you. It seems like this is a bigger problem than it first seemed. I think he at least owes to an explanation to that, that's just not fair. You can't really solve anything if no one is willing to talk to you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:24 pm
Kitalpha Hart
emiri-chou
Kitalpha Hart

the girl who used to be my best friend made up stuff about me to the point where I stopped telling her about what was going on in my life (she got mad if it wasn't her yapping, anyway), so she made up stuff
Sadly it got to the point where no one believed her, or liked her. The few she considered friend senior year barely tolerated her. One got mad to the point of sitting with me. I told her that she could sit with us anytime, though she never did. She just needed a day off from the yapping
/sigh

it's crap when that kind of stuff happens, though this is the first time I've noticed it happening to me
I don't feel like trusting people anymore XD
and the more I think about it, the more I think it's my fault for being "different"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 pm
emiri-chou
Kitalpha Hart
emiri-chou
Kitalpha Hart

/sigh

it's crap when that kind of stuff happens, though this is the first time I've noticed it happening to me
I don't feel like trusting people anymore XD
and the more I think about it, the more I think it's my fault for being "different"
their loss on an awesome person, the  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces