Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I need help in helping a bi-sexual

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:02 pm
So I've stumbled across a Life Issue's thread and would love and appreciate any help to help this gentleman. Thread.

I don't know the right words and verses to say and I WANT to help but feel helpless. Sometimes, my mind becomes blank. I need the Holy Spirit to guide me and help me say the words to help this person.

Most often, when I see Godly brothers and sisters post a reply, I can contribute new verses and words that are still relevant to the topic and go from there.

Thank you so much for your time, fellow brothers and sisters ♥  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:50 pm
I responded. He's not going to like it though based on what the other replies have stated. razz But I expect God's word not to return void. I'm fully hoping that it benefits someone even if it's not the OP.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:48 am
real eyes realize
I responded. He's not going to like it though based on what the other replies have stated. razz But I expect God's word not to return void. I'm fully hoping that it benefits someone even if it's not the OP.

Thank you ♥. I saw your post and added my own as well. I don't know this gentleman..but my aim is to help save as many souls as I can through Jesus Christ.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games