Submit

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:50 am
My "father" has been making my life hell. And not even in the petty sense, like not giving me the newest this or the newest this. He is litterally destroying my life. Which is something that he's been doing for the majority of my life ever since I started bonding with my mother and becomming closer to her.

To top that all off,an old enemy of mine hacked me yesterday, selling all of my items on the marketplace for 10 gold and/or giving them away to random strangers. What's worse is that he taunted me about an old friend of mine that committed suicide a few years ago. In general, he's just been trolling me and trying to tear my feelings and emotions to shreads. And I hate to admit it, but it sort of worked, in a way. I blocked him, yes. But he did all the damage he could before I did.

My father was already making things hard for as it was. But he was just one more little thing, one more added evil in my life. And honestly, I'm just tired. And exhausted.

Filled out a hacking report. But I doubt that'll do any good at all.So the last thing I can do now is just vent, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 am
I saw what your hacker wrote. They where unnecessarily cruel and i really hope that Gaia punishes them severely, though that i'm sure will only be of little consolation after what happened.

I know what it's like to be exhausted by life and unfortunately theres no easy fix. I hope you manage to at least get a break, and a chance to rest, from your problems.

heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Ri Wyrmblood

Perfect Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:55 am
User Image
"I'm the Princess, so listen!"

That sounds terrible.
I know that Gaia takes hacking reports seriously, so hopefully something will be done rather quickly. That's one of the only things they still seem to be able to do right recently.
I hope you get your things back, and I hope that the hacker causing you problems gets punished.

I hope things become a little better for you at least so you can have a break. Life can be pretty exhausting, and it seems like you're deserving of a rest from that.<3
User Image

"Hmph... Peasant."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:25 am
Just lend me the name of this hacker kid and I'll beat the livingshitoutofhim say a few choice words! cat_scream  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 am
Rika Ueno
User Image

That sounds terrible.
I know that Gaia takes hacking reports seriously, so hopefully something will be done rather quickly. That's one of the only things they still seem to be able to do right recently.
I hope you get your things back, and I hope that the hacker causing you problems gets punished.

I hope things become a little better for you at least so you can have a break. Life can be pretty exhausting, and it seems like you're deserving of a rest from that.<3
User Image

"Hmph... Peasant."
User Image

I got a message yesterday saying that there wouldn't be any recovery of my items because there was no evidence that they were missing. Which is a lie, because my trading history can be looked at. My store history on the marketplace can be looked at. They didn't take it seriously at all. They just brushed it off.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 am
Just lend me the name of this hacker kid and I'll beat the livingshitoutofhim say a few choice words! cat_scream  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Ri Wyrmblood

Perfect Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:25 pm
PEYA SAKANO
Rika Ueno
User Image

That sounds terrible.

User Image

"Hmph... Peasant."
User Image

I got a message yesterday saying that there wouldn't be any recovery of my items because there was no evidence that they were missing. Which is a lie, because my trading history can be looked at. My store history on the marketplace can be looked at. They didn't take it seriously at all. They just brushed it off.

User Image

You need to make screenshots of the things that you're talking about and send them with the ticket. So take a picture of the offending trades and a picture of your marketplace history and they'll do something.
User Image

"Hmph... Peasant."
User Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas