Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:45 am
A wicked, scheming heir to a large business empire and the classy thief that tried to rob him blind somehow hit it off, and after years of flirtation and games of cat and mouse, the two finally marry and join forces. With his ruthless wit and her "magical fingers" and technological know-how, can anything stand in their way? (Well, aside from schmoozing corporate co-workers, policemen in a world where they only shoot to kill, and door-to-door salesmen of course...)

~*~

[align=center][size=9][color=??][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [/color][/size][/align]

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Marie
Appearance: Marie is a pale, slender lady with lengthy blonde hair and light green eyes. She is of average height and has a soft, yet feminine looking face. Her face and arms are lightly dotted with freckles, and she always manages to keep a proud and dignified stance due to both her personal disposition and her excellent posture.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Username: Victor Markov
Name: Victor Markov
Appearance: Victor stands in at about 5'11, is heavily muscled, he can be found in a black three piece suit with a red tie or a biker's outfit, both with a pair of sapper half finger self defense gloves and steel toe shoes with his suit designed to not look like it. He has short red hair and blue eyes and always has at least one weapon on him.

Victor Markov

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:16 pm
{Good god I've been pretty horrible about getting down to posting! I'm so, so sorry for the delay. Also sorry if this post isn't up to standard. >.<}

During one dark, moonless midnight, one would expect everyone within the vincity to be asleep - or at the very least all cosy in the warmth of their homes. Marie was different. The night was not something to hide from, but instead the greatest time for play. Picking locks, hacking security feeds, and making off with whatever treasures caught her eye were her favorite games. She loved leaving calling cards behind to brag about her deeds, only to puzzle and confuse the lawmen that were to stop her - as if they could. She adored the media craze that came with her every heist, how the common folk never seemed able to finger her identity once and for all. But most of all, she enjoyed breaking into her own home, deftly dealing with whatever security measures Victor managed to waste his money on for the sheer amusement of it all. She seldom bothered to use the front door, let alone make any sort of announcement as to when she would be returning. Even now, she found herself slipping into one of the upper story windows around the back of their ever so large estate - careful not to drop the small and carefully wrapped-up box that contained her latest undoubtedly valuable 'prize'.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:47 pm
Animeprincess_9400

(I go for quality over quantity, so in my book your post is great. As for the amount of time, I am patient)

Victor was sitting in the very room she was entering and worked the slide of an empty spaz 12 gauge shotgun, which was part of their little game. Victor had to figure out which window she was going to enter and surprise her. "You're late. Hit a little snag with this last job?" He said greeting his partner in organized crime.  

Victor Markov

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:59 pm
"Nothing I couldn't handle." Marie remarked with a smirk, just before tossing the small wrapped-up box in Victor's direction. "Catch~" If he were to open it up, he'd find various pieces of jewelry with plenty of historical and monetary significance. "Honestly, though, I was expecting a bit more resistance from the puppies." Puppies, of course, being her 'endearing nickname' for the various lawmen that were supposed to be guarding whatever valuables she happened to be after.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:17 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Victor caught the package and took a look inside. "Another nice pick up." He said with a smile "and I expect no less from the greatest thief alive at this day and age. Well done, Marie."  

Victor Markov

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:59 pm
Marie adopted a playful smirk and offered a flirty wink. "How sweet. Then again, you know full well that flattery gets you everywhere with me."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:55 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Leon got up, walked over to the thief and playfully pulled her into a hug. "May I have this dance?" He asked with a smirk of his own. He had left the shotgun was sitting by the chair he was sitting in just a moment ago.  

Victor Markov

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:26 am
Victor Markov

Marie gave a small smirk, wrapping her arms around the male in turn. "I don't see why not, seeing as how you've managed to capture me so easilly."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 am
Animeprincess_9400

Leon snapped the fingers on his left hand and a slow song started before he took the lead and started dancing with the thief who worked with him to amass. His current wealth...well, their current wealth.  

Victor Markov

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:46 am
For a while Marie played along, dancing skillfully and elegantly with him - but like everything else treating it as a game. One that Leon would undoubtedly be familiar with. It went by many names and the rules were always changing, but the bare concept was always the same - to lead friend and foe alike by the tip of their nose until the chance for escape would arise. Then, and only then, would she make a break for it - enjoying nothing more than the chase and the inevitable mind games that came along with it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 am
Animeprincess_9400

"This time, there is no escape." Leon said with a smile while they danced to the tune. Little did she know, Leon was already three steps ahead of her and playing mind games with her.  

Victor Markov

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff