Total Votes : 5

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:39 pm
Boys. Can't live with them. Can't live without them.

So what do you think about the male species?

I personally can't really stand them too much. They seem to be always egomaniacs, horn dogs, plain out stupid, or most of the time, all the above.

The few that don't fall under that category are gay...:-/
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:14 pm
Eh, I've seen a lot of girls that can be described that way as well.
Boys and girls really aren't THAT different. Sometimes it's easy to group everyone of a certain sex, race or whatever together depending on your experiences. But you gotta try to tell yourself, All boys are different, just like all girls are different.

You may have had bad luck with boys, but don't give up on them, there are nice guys out there.  

Jebebo

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:21 pm
Jebebo
Boys and girls really aren't THAT different. Sometimes it's easy to group everyone of a certain sex, race or whatever together depending on your experiences. But you gotta try to tell yourself, All boys are different, just like all girls are different.

You may have had bad luck with boys, but don't give up on them, there are nice guys out there.

Meh....I think poorly of them. I think they serve purposes just not many...C:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:00 pm
Miku-Marmalade
Jebebo

User Image

They have just as many purposes as girls. You need to stop thinking like this or you won't even notice the great guys when you see them. Yes, there are horrible men out there, but it is not fair to the many nice guys to just group them together like that. Keep in mind that there are horrible women as well.

I don't know what kind of experiences you had but thinking like that just comes across as arrogant, and no guy is going to like a girl who thinks girls are superior to boys.

I'm sorry, but discrimination is just something that I cannot tolerate. It is completely unfair. And it needs to stop. You CANNOT judge someone purely based on sex, race, hair color or anything you can see just by looking at them. Please, just try to understand.  

Jebebo

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 pm
Jebebo
Miku-Marmalade
Jebebo

User Image

They have just as many purposes as girls. You need to stop thinking like this or you won't even notice the great guys when you see them. Yes, there are horrible men out there, but it is not fair to the many nice guys to just group them together like that. Keep in mind that there are horrible women as well.

I don't know what kind of experiences you had but thinking like that just comes across as arrogant, and no guy is going to like a girl who thinks girls are superior to boys.

I'm sorry, but discrimination is just something that I cannot tolerate. It is completely unfair. And it needs to stop. You CANNOT judge someone purely based on sex, race, hair color or anything you can see just by looking at them. Please, just try to understand.

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean or rude. By all means I treat them respectfully regardless. I AM judgemental though. :c
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:31 pm
Miku-Marmalade

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean or rude. By all means I treat them respectfully regardless. I AM judgemental though. :cUser Image

It's fine. But like I said discrimination is just something that really bothers me. No matter who it's against. But just to clarify that doesn't mean I have anything against you for thinking that way either. Thoughts like come from your experiences. And you may think you have very good reason to have negative thoughts toward men.

It's good that you try to treat them respectively. However, judging someone based on their sex is not respectful.
I'm sure my words alone aren't going to completely your change you mind about boys. All I ask is that you try to open your mind as much as you can, and try to give them a chance a prove themselves.

Aside from our bodies, we really aren't that different.  

Jebebo

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm
You just have the find the right guys (I'm talking strictly friends-wise). My best friends are all female, but most of my other friends are male. They're like me (gamers, metalheads, etc), and they're all super kind. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:05 pm
Boys are annoying but Gentlemen are wonderful. wink  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

AcaciaFir

Malevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 pm
xoAniLuv
You just have the find the right guys (I'm talking strictly friends-wise). My best friends are all female, but most of my other friends are male. They're like me (gamers, metalheads, etc), and they're all super kind. 3nodding

I totally agree with you x.x though some of the guys ik game a bit too much XD it's nearly impossible to keep them away from their xboxs and other devices....
btw, Lawliet or Light?~ emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:58 pm
For some species, males aren't even necessary to reproduce. Parthenogenesis wink  

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items