DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter

Name: Caltain Lachanfall
Nicknames: Carl
Category: Life. Carl believes very strongly that in order to defeat an enemy,you must know everything you can about them.

The Weapon

Name: Sankyōdai (three brothers)
Nicknames: Bros
Type of Weapon: arm mounted crossbow on his right arm
Former species of weapon:Kamaitachi

Personalities:
The weapon seems to have taken Caltain in as the honorary "third brother"* as he has the same "fur colour" as them. Also, he's bookish. Much like how their younger brother used to be. If Caltain gets badly hurt, First and Second brother will become enraged.

Caltain seems to be an obliging lad;eager to learn and glad of the company of his weapon. The three of them often refer to each other as "bros".

* The presence of the First and Second brother as an individual entity is also highly debatable. Most are of the opinion that during the conversion, First and Third brother did not make it. In his grief, Second brother began having two personalities. The hunter is generally regarded as the "third" and therefore very few have been accepted.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
-solo here soon-

Weapon Ability
Fear type: Swift strikes
Ability: Cutting Wind.
Desc.: When unleashed, enemies are engulfed in a whirlwind that slices at them from every angle.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Blue-grey
Hair Colour/Style: Same hair colour as the Japanese weasel Tied back like this
Skin Colour: Fair. As in “does not go out into the sun often” kind of fair.
Clothing Style/Colours: I’ll let the artist design this? I love being surprised. >w< Just...no greens though. I am not partial to that. Ouo;;;;
Extra: Lightly built. Not very muscular. Is currently a tall, gangly and awkward teen.
References:
Crossbow reference:
X
X