Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Bat Caves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image

The Bats call this island paradise the 'Singing World'. It is an extinct volcano with a heavy assortment of extended caves carved into it, created by the lava that used to run through them. Visible light is dim within the tunnels as bats rely on their senses to maneuver about, though a dim light reflects from the inner most part of the collection of tunnels closest to the old volcano core. A sort of cave where Shikaka rests is illuminated by reflective lava that has cooled to the touch, enabling some of it to become obsidian over the years. It is here he rests constantly until he is needed. The other bats tend to bring him food, much like a Queen Ant. Beware the guano~

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling through the Singing World.
and confronting the snakes that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting Shikaka.
✘ Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

Chuunin
Get a 1 or 10 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an odd number
Two attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an even number
Three attempts

✘ Penalty
If you fail you can have another chance to tame Shikaka by fighting him.
Elsewise you must make a detailed post of escape or you lose your rpc.

Winterwolf78 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:19 pm

Sometimes there's a crack in the world that I can peer through
And see it for what it really is
There’s an ugly face staring back at demons of everyone
They draw the hatred from inside of me

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

And is it this desire that you're looking for?
Or is insanity just knocking at your door?

I’d like a reason just to help them bleed

James slipped off of the ferry and stepped onto the shore. His senses were now suddenly more alert, and his instincts primed. he looked over the beach, and the thin clearing that headed up to the mountain. He walked into the treeline, ready for whatever may come on this journey. (1/10)

James listened to the surronding forest as he softly crunched over the rock path that headed to the great mountain. He could see a cave entrance ahead and made no move to alter his course. He was here with not intrigue in mind, and hoped this would be a peaceful day. (2/10)

Slipping inside the caves entrance James could already smell bat droppings, and he knew he had come to the right island. His nose caught another acrid smell, the smell of molten earth ran deep in this mountain. scanning and looking out with his advanced senses, James headed into the cave proper. (3/10)

It was not long after that when James advanced ears and nose caught a living creature in the dim light. A little bat clung to the ceiling, watching him suspiciously

"well hello there little one." James said quietly. "My name is James, and I am here to see the leader of the Great Bats, to purpose an alliance. would you me nice enough to direct me, or show me the way?" (4/10)

"I will show you the way James, though you may not find a warm welcome from some of my bothers and sisters here." a little voice squeaked. "I m Uto, and I will take you through our caves to Shikaka."

James nodded, "Thank you Uto."

He expected the bat to fly on, but as James moved, Uto dropped to settle on his shoulder, and squeaked a soft. "Forward." (5/10)

They soon hit a larger cave opening, James having followed Uto's directions through the twisting and turning caves. As James and Uto walked in he heard a feminine chuckle.

"What is it that you have brought through my home little Uto? A foe to be slain? of a friend to jest with?"

James's biosense let him lock onto the source immediately. A great bat, as large as himself, was riding the currents above them in a great shoot that headed out into the bright sky.

"I hope to be a friend, My name is James, and I seek to ally myself to the Great Bats." James gave the bat his greatest smile.

"We shall see then James, how great Shikaka judges you. I am Paniki and i wish you luck, my brothers may not take so kindly to your idea." (5/10)

James gave Paniki another smile, and his thanks before moving on. This, so far was going better than he had expected. He had expected to get a hostile reception, and have to prove his might, but these two bats had seen he was genuine, and led him onward.

Uto led him through the lava lit caves and open holes to another large chamber, and James could already hear the great heart that beat inside of the grand opening. "You have been polite so far James." Uto said to him softly. "That trend will serve you well here."

James walked into the clearing to see a elephant sized bat waiting for them, glaring through the faint light and taking deep breaths of air.

"Bring the stranger forward Uto, so that I may judge him and eat him or let him pass." the large creature rumbled. (6/10)

James held his tongue, and stepped up to the great bat, James had punched bijuu in the mouth, and this creature was not big enough to worry him.

The large bat sniffed James, thundering up to be hovering over him. James held his nerve, his tongue, and his hands. "hmmmm... his chakra is deep Uto, he may pass Shikaka's judgement. holds his nerve well to, if I didn't know better I would say he isn't afraid of me." (7/10)

James gave the great bat a shallow bow, and headed on his way. "Nosferatu is normally much harsher James, you may do well after all." Uto said from his perch. "We shall see if Alucard is as approving."

James was impressed with Alucard. the creature was the size of a house and looked mean as all hell.

"Well Uto, is this fresh blood you have brought me?" Alucard's armored form rumbled. The great bat looking up from cleaning crimson from his wings.

"I do not think I have enough for you great Alucard." James said to the bat. "Though I may be biased as I need it to live."

The great bat chuckled at that. "You may be right stranger, what are you called?"

"James is my name. I am here to enter into contract with the Great Bats."

Alucard's massive tongue snaked out and took another glob of blood from his fur. "Then it is Shikaka who will decide if you are blood or kin James. then I will judge if you are worth my time." (8/10)

James nodded sagely, and proceeded on his way, and Uto chipped ino his ear with turns and twist. "That is the last of us you must meet before our boss. He is deep in the mountain, and rarely leaves. Alucard has brought him food, though he should be done by the time we reach him. It is a good time to talk."

James just continued to walk, and was in awe of the great underground forest that Uto led him too. the great cavern was gorgeous, and James was more than happy to take his time traveling through. The light in the cavern provided by great glowing stones, fungi, and holes to the surface. (9/10)

James headed through one more clearing, and looking up, the sound of the Great Bat's heart thundering in his ears, James finally saw the great white bat Shikaka.

"Do i need to speak, or will he address me?" James whispered to Uto.

"You will have to catch his attention, He sleeps alot and tends to ignore us until someone needs something."

"Right," James said, and raised his voice.

"Great White Bat, Shikaka, If I may speak with you? My name is James Cameron Poe of Sunagakure, I have come to you to seek an alliance and summoning contract with the Great Bats!"

Give me a reason, come on give it to me

And give me just a piece and surely you will find
Everything is better on the other side

Fly past the trees
Far from the leaves
Fly past the trees, ascend to holy air and breathe
Far from the leaves, transcend the earthly boundaries

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winterwolf78 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:24 pm

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James felt the gaze of the Great Bat as he turned and regarded him. Shikaka's gaze was calm and measuring, The king of his land appraising a stranger in his home.

"And why should we do this James of Sunagakure, are you powerful as your Kage who slew Manda, or are you a diplomat sent to subvert us?"

"I am a Sannin of the Village, and in charge of it's defense, I am am warrior, an Assassin, and a healer. I am honest Great bat, and I come here in genuine desire for good will and help."

Fly past the trees
Far from the leaves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:30 pm

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

Shikaka seemed to consider James words for a while, and then after a moment gave a nod o his great head.

"You seem genuine in your desire James, and the other bats seem to find you acceptable. Therefore the contract shall be signed."

Shikaka produced the scroll, and It was soon signed in blood.

James would spend the rest of the day with the bat's learning their names, likes, and personalities.

His scroll in place, he would head home the next day.

[Exit]

Fly past the trees
Far from the leaves

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Manage Your Items