Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Friend, I have a thing to tell you...! (Ying & Yuzhi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 pm
Yuzhi hadn't seen Ying since the whole 'Titan decided a small snack would be good' ordeal, mostly because one or both of them were busy with other ordeals of their own. Except now it was different for Yuzhi. She had things on her mind that were confusing, wonderful, and strange. These were things that she needed to tell her friend and to hopefully get advice on if not insight that was not her own or belonging to a sibling.

She made some tea and small cakes and packed them into a basket and proceeded to look for Ying.

Yuzhi hoped her friend would be easily found so she could get all of these thoughts out in the open so she could then proceed to rationalize them into neater, safer feelings.

chimarii
hi i constantly typo your name i am sorry. ilu.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 pm
Ying was, in fact, looking for Yuzhi. She had no deep dark secrets or confusions to confess. She actually just needed help reaching something on a high shelf and well two shorties were better than one.

But when Yuzhi came towards HER frantically, she couldn't help but be confused. "Um. Hello friend. A-Are you busy?"

pales
omg i did it

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:46 pm
Yuzhi was, in fact, not busy.

She was, in fact, looking for Ying.

Mission was a success and Yuzhi just paused in her approach of her friend as if she'd forgotten something. In fact in a moment of happiness and relief as she was walking toward Ying she'd for a brief second forgotten what she wanted to so desperately speak with Ying about.

..For all of two seconds.

"YingYingYing." Formality was thrown out the window, "I ... I met someone."

The fact that Yuzhi met someone was, indeed, a bit of a big deal. She rarely got out and away from her literature unless it was just to stare at people as they interact at a distance. Sometimes disapproving of the antics of others.

chimarii
sorrysorrysorry got distracted by event hi ilu.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:44 pm
O A O

MET SOMEONE?!?!

Ying dropped everything she'd been doing and pulled two chairs over and scooted them very close together. "Y-Yes! S-So this day has come!! Um ... t-tell me everything!!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pales
no shh ilu

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:34 pm
There was a second of confusion. The day has come? Was this a rite of passage?

What is happening? Was this a thing? Yuzhi seemed confused for a second or two but she settled with Ying and got things out of her basket. A couple of cups, and a thermostat of tea she'd brewed for this time. She offered a cup to Ying.

"I um..I met him while performing a task of sorts." She said quietly as she moved to fill Ying's cup with tea first, "His name is Thrain."

That was innocent enough, right?

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:37 pm
Ying carefully reached down to pick up the tea cup she'd been served in, nodding her head vigorously. So she met him performing a task? What sort of task? This wasn't enough details Yuzhi you needed to give her more-

Ying, quite literally, spit out her tea. "Th-Thrain? Are you quite sure Yuzhi? Ah, wait! M-Maybe you should describe him to me first!" She put a hand to her chin, musing quietly about what it would mean if they were the same Thrain. Certainly he was not a bad stallion but ... but ...

pales

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:46 pm
Yuzhi was going to explain the task but then she was asked to describe Thrain instead. The small mare paused a little as she stared down at her tea and then she uttered quietly, "He is tall, has pale hair, sort of ... gold eyes, perhaps more toward amber?"

Her expression flushed as she realized she'd studied the stallion much too deeply to remember these details.

"He also has a bit of facial hair on his chin...He's very kind and noble," Yuzhi shifted her shoulders a bit. "We didn't do much of the task because the other two were moving through much faster than us. A large tower with many rooms...I think it was..."

It almost seemed like a weird dream at this point.

chimarii

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff