Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Siblings and chatter...(Tseng & Yuzhi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:07 pm
For the most part Yuzhi was rambling about in their little home. She was trying to figure out what she wanted to eat, it was lunchtime and she felt famished. She'd locked herself away for a while doing some studying on courtship rituals amongst other things, but she told only a couple of people reasons as to why she was studying any of this.

She picked up a packet of crackers that she found on the table and gave it a thoughtful stare. Could she subsist off of this? At least until Brother cooked a better meal?

Perhaps she ought to cook herself...

Yuzhi wiggled the packet of crackers causing a light crinkling sound.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 pm
"HUZZAH! SLICER OF VEGETABLES!" Tseng shouted from nowhere as he rushed into the room, throwing up carrot and attacking it with a knife. He managed to cut it in half, though both parts fell to the ground. The horseman quickly scooped them up and brought them over to a bowl he had filled with water earlier.

"Oh hello dearest little sister!" he said cheerfully as he began to cut the carrot a little more normally.

Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 pm
Usually her brother's spirited outbursts didn't surprise her. Yuzhi was used to them by now.

Today was a different day, she had been distracted and so when he suddenly shouted and sliced at carrot she sort of backed up against a nearby table and sort of leaned on it with a wide eyed stare. "H..Hello there, Brother. I see you are perfecting your skills even in the kitchen," Yuzhi cleared her throat, "good. I am glad."

"Dinner is soon? Perhaps I shouldn't snack," she murmured softly as she set down the packet of crackers she'd found and was futzing around with.

Blade Kuroda
Hihihi. I apologize. Event distracted me a bit with things. Ooc things also happened. WHEE.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 am
Tseng hadn't thought that he would startle his dearest sister. When she backed up all of the sudden, he tilted his head at her.

"Sister! Did I startle you? I did not mean such an offense!" he apologized before straightening up, "Yes! One must always be ready for trouble. I will continue to perfect my abilities so that I may one day be a true hero of our kind."

Noticing the crackers, he thought for a moment.

"Hand over the crackers! Perhaps I can do something with them for tonight's meal!"

Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 pm
Yuzhi shook her head a little, "No need to apologize, Tseng. I was just a little distracted with my own thoughts again," she murmured as she handed over the packet of crackers to her sibling and stayed nearby where he was for a moment. "Do you need any assistance?"

She felt guilty, just a tiny bit. Yuzhi had not spent much time with her Brother, especially after she blew up at him during the auction for behaving strangely.

More guilt piled up on that. "...I'm sorry I am a horrible sibling to you."

The apology was sudden and flew out of her mouth before she could even think twice on it.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:45 am
"No need! Your big brother has this all under control!" Tseng said cheerfully as he began to cut up more vegetables at the counter. This time, more normally than with his initial entrance.

However, he soon paused at Yuzhi's next words. Turning around, he tilted his head.

"What is this horrible sibling you speak of? I only have on sibling and she is the most wonderful dearest little sister I could ask for," he smiled.

Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:57 pm
A small fond smile appeared upon her face as she stared down at the counter space, watching Tseng's hands as he worked more than she was watching his face for reactions at the moment. It was almost mesmerizing to see how hard her sibling worked. It was almost a very stark contrast to how she had seen the nobles of the clan work it seemed.

She shifted her shoulders as Yuzhi now took the time to stare up at her brother's face, "Do you never tire of living up to my expectations? I just wonder sometimes because I know I very rarely praise you...I have come to realize that lately that maybe I do not appreciate you as much as I ought to..."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:42 pm
There was a pause in Tseng's actions there. He turned towards Yuzhi and shook his head.

"You're concerning yourself too much. You're fine as you are. Regardless how you praise me or not, it does little to change the fact that you are my dearest sister and I will fight for you always."

Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:21 am
Carefully she moved forward and just hugged onto her sibling even though she knew he was occupied with something at the moment, "You are too kind, Tseng. Didn't Mother teach you to be tougher?" Her voice held a small teasing edge to it.

She quietly held onto him for a moment longer, "I am just worried one day you will tire of my ways...Even if I am changing a little, I suppose. What if you do not like the new me...?"

Blade Kuroda

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff