Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Kimmy's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:40 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

● ƒσяgєт тнє яιѕк αη∂ тαкє тнє ƒαℓℓ...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lounging around in the loft area, Kimmy was waiting around for her new slave to arrive. It had been awhile since she last had one, seeing as for awhile they seemed to all end badly. Most being full demons, they became hard to handle and she had to put them back in slavery due to her life being in danger. One of which almost killed her off completely after she gave him an order to follow her to the party at her families house around Christmas.
She laid her book on her face as she thought about how this would turn out. She hoped that her gut wasn't wrong about this slave. She had an instinct that he would be different and that things would work out for once. Waiting for the doorbell to ring, Kimmy went into the kitchen to prepare a pot of tea while she washed some of the dishes in the sink before they began to pile up like a tower. Hearing a sound outside that was similar to the sound of a truck, she peeked out the kitchen window as a small pickup truck with a cage in the back pulled into the driveway of the old Victorian mansion.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

... ιƒ ιт'ѕ мєαηт тσ вє, тнαη ιт'ѕ ωσятн ιт αℓℓ. ○

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:30 pm
Nocturnal_moon

✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Standing in front of the door, she straightened out her dress so that she looked presentable enough to be a slave owner. Placing her hand on the handle of the double doors, she hesitated as she was about to repeat a scenario of the last slave that showed up at her front door. Shaking off the thought, she opened the doors up fully and gave a smile towards the guards and the one whom is her new slave. She stepped aside and allowed the guards and him to step inside the entryway as she looked between the guards and at her slave. Taking a deep breath before speaking, she examined him completely and nodded in approval. "Thanks guys. Release him from the cuffs and you may be on your way. Your service is no longer needed here." Watching them uncut him, she followed behind them to the doors and shut them behind them as they walked out and back to the truck. She rolled her eyes, thankful that the hard part was over for now. She turned and rubbed the back of her head as she looked at her slave. "Well, welcome to my humble abode. My name is Kimmy Macwell, but please, no formalities unless we're around important guests. You can just call me by my first name. So what's your name, newcomer? She gave a slight smile as she sat on the arm of the couch by the front door and waited for a response, curious for the answer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image

Hearing the door open Alois glanced curiously up at his new owner, a slight look of dread flashing across his face before he returned his gaze to his hands. Fidgeting slightly as he waited to be addressed, he really didn't like this, especially the judging looks people would give. Following the guards into the house he watched curiously as they removed the cuffs before flexing his wrists once they were free. "Ah-Its nice to meet you Miss Macwell" He replied cautiously, fidgeting slightly with the bottom of his coat before quickly stopping and straightening it out. "I'm Alois. Uh-Alois Abenathy. "

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:55 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Giving him a soft smile, she could tell the aura was strange, feeling as if he was afraid of her more than pleased to be acquainted. She gave him some space as she motioned for him to follow her up the stairs to his room. Stopping in front of the two mahogany doors at the end of hall on the second floor, she turned the knobs and opened up to a large Victorian room with a smile on her face. She always loved this room, but refused to sleep in it herself afraid that she would ruin it with the mess she tends to make in her current one. Walking in, she ran a hand along the wooden bed frame and turned to face Alois.
"This here, is your room. Please do take good care of it and refrain from leaving any major messes. This is my favorite room of the entire mansion, and I'd like for it to stay as neat as possible. Now, for what you'll be doing as long as you remain here. You will wake me up every morning at 11' and then accompany me to my work parties and meetings to help take notes. I work as a surgeon, so I need someone who will always be there to take notes. Also, you will do laundry, and some cooking. But not much to do chore wise. I have a bit of OCD, so things tend to stay pretty neat around here. Seems simple enough, correct?

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 am
User Image

Returning the smile he followed her up the stairs, being careful not to trip on the way up, good god that would be embarrassing if he did that. He thought to himself as he stopped behind her, peering curiously over her shoulder before following her into the room after a moments pause to peer into the room. Thinking silently to himself as she walked around the room; he wasn't sure whenever or not he could trust her, she seemed nice, but still scary. He smiled slightly to himself at his contradictory thoughts before looking up at her when she spoke, slightly confused at what she said but nodding none the less. "Yes and I'm not a messy person but uh...but if this is your favourite room why let someone like me stay in it?" He asked, titling his head to the side in question before raising his hands in defence and shaking his head. "Not that I'm not grateful and all but, but never mind. Sorry." He squeaked in embarrassment his tail wrapping itself around his leg. "I don't mind chores or writing, they're easy to do." He added as a afterthought, still terribly embarrassed.

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:21 am
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Raising an eyebrow at his remark, she wandered off in thought. It was a good question, honestly. Never allowing anybody to stay in it before, she thought that this would be different. After experiencing his personality for the few moments, she knew that he was responsible enough to take care of the room her brother used to stay in before he picked up and left the day after Christmas. Feeling nothing but sorrow around the room, she never thought she would allow someone to sleep where he once was. Shaking the thought off, she turned towards Alois and smiled. She knew that he was becoming flustered about the entire situation, and she felt bad for him in an odd way. She wanted to help him feel more comfortable around her home, and was unsure how to do so. "I trust you. That's why, and that's the only reason why as of this moment. Really, chores aren't a big thing around this household. If anything, I tend to do them myself so that I am more at ease as I venture around the house."

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:31 am
User Image

"Okay, well thank you for your trust." He smiled slightly, bowing his head slightly to hide it and twiddling his thumbs for a moment before quickly stopping himself. "II don't mind doing chores for you. I used to do them for my mo-father, so just say cause, well cause your my master now." He awkwardly returned her smile, still curious as to why she had decided to trust him, but it never seemed to be a good idea to question things too much. Remaining silent for a moment he looked around the room, glad that she was kind enough to let him have such a nice room. "You said you were a surgeon but you don't look like one, you did mean the type with blood and guts right? Or am I being stupid?" He asked, cringing slightly at the thought of blood and dead people.
CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 am
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Finding his remark to be almost funny, she giggled to herself and leaned against the doorway as she was leaving the room. She raised a brow and looked herself over. She guessed that she did have an odd appearance for someone who cuts people open for a living. "You're correct. I am a surgeon, whom deals with blood, guts, and other body parts. Don't judge a book by the cover, because you can find out some pretty unexpected things on the inside." She gave a soft smile and left the room as she headed downstairs to the kitchen for a glass of wine.

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 pm
User Image

He grimaced once again at the mention before shaking it off with a slight, nervous laugh. "I wasn't judging you, you just don't look- oh and now I'm contradicting myself." He trailed off at the end, sighing in defeat and slumping his shoulders. He really needed to stop being so nervous around people, he was just going to end up embarrassing himself more than he already had. Seeing her leave the room he quickly followed her, making sure to close the rooms door quietly behind him. "I um." He began trailing off when he couldn't think of anything to ask.
CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:25 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

She turned as she saw him following behind her at a close distance. She stopped and looked at him as she put a hand on his shoulder, giving him a faint hint of a smile. "You really don't need to be so nervous around me, darling. I promise I won't hurt you. I'm a gentle person. Almost as delicate as a flower actually. If you need to ask anything, feel free to ask me. Don't stress yourself out over a simple question, ok? I'll do my best to help you in any way. As for tonight's duties, I need you to get ready. We have a party to attend to in a couple hours for the hospital's board of directors."

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image

Jumping slightly when she touched him he laughed awkwardly and stepped back slightly. "I know, I mean you seem nice. I'm just a little touchy with women, so please don't take offense." He apologised, cringing at how pathetic he must have sounded to her. "Please don't be annoyed, I just need to get used to you is all." He added giving her a smile before looking down in embarrassment. "Is there anything you want me to do before that?" He asked after a few moments silence.

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:00 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

She was understanding of his feelings as she walked down the spiral staircase to the loft, sitting down on the couch and thinking for a moment. She did need some appetizers made, but that was something her chef could do himself. She looked at him and shook her head in response. "I understand. I used to be the same way with males when I was a slave myself. And no,everything seems to be done, so just go prepare yourself for a lot of conversing between important medics doctors. "

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:35 am
User Image

"You were a slave too?" He asked, slightly surprised by the fact, after taking a moment to think it over, he followed her down the stairs before leaning slightly against one of the walls. "You really don't look it, but that's admirable, I mean that you were able to get out of it. I heard that only a few people manage to." He complimented smiling slightly, wondering how hard it would be to escape it. She must be pretty talented to have done so and then become a doctor. "Can...uh-how'd you stop being afraid, if you don't mind me asking." He questioned, once again fiddling with a strand of hair in favour of look at her as he waited.

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:39 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

"Well escaping definitely isn't easy, Alois. It took me months just to formulate a plan that would actually work. Between planning the timing, the props, and the whole execution of it was time consuming. Being abused as a slave is the most terrible thing, and it shouldn't happen. Conquering a fear isn't an easy task. It took me while, but by getting closer to the opposite gender, and participating in events with them, I learned to trust them and get along better. It just takes time, really. Giving him a smirk at his curiosity, she turned and took a sip from her water that she left there before all the commotion.

Nocturnal_moon

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out