Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Kimmy's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

"I don't think I could escape anyway, demons or people who look like or, or act like demons aren't very welcome in the outside world. You know. So your stuck with me for as long as you'll have me" He smiled slightly at that. "I have to get used to girls again..? Uh..so talking to you and other girls. Your....nice. Thank you."

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:41 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

● ƒσяgєт тнє яιѕк αη∂ тαкє тнє ƒαℓℓ...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

She gave him a faint smile as she set her glass down on the coffee table. She was staring to become a little hungry as her stomach growled. Standing up, she grabbed her car keys and motioned for him to follow. " Without nice in the world, where would we all be? We have to show kindness or else things will fall apart quickly. Come on. I'll take you out to lunch, ok?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

... ιƒ ιт'ѕ мєαηт тσ вє, тнαη ιт'ѕ ωσятн ιт αℓℓ. ○

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

"Too bad most people are only nice when they have something to gain." He added sadly, before following after her slightly surprised. "Okay. Where are we going?" He asked, clearly excited for the trip.

CarapherneIia

((HP is buging me to get of))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

She shrugged her shoulders as she unlocked her car and opened the door to the drivers side and rested her arms on the roof. Taking his words into thought, she semi-agreed to the comment, seeing as a majority of the time it's true. "Wherever you would like to go, Alois."

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:07 am
User Image

"Can we go somewhere quiet then?" He asked after thinking over her question and deciding he really didn't know any places. "Cause my head hurts and you said it'd be lively later so it'd be a nice contrast." He added, rubbing the side of his head slightly.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 pm
Nocturnal_moon

✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Thinking for a moment, she tried to remember the last time she went somewhere that could be considered quiet. A majority of the time she would be seen at a club or a fancy party. Remembering a small cafe by the river, she smiled and looked at Alois." How about a small cafe? I'm sure it'll be pretty serene since it's only open to certain people. Plus it's located in the most darling location." Unsure of what his taste preferences were, she was slightly nervous as she started the car and sped down the road to the stop sign, making a right before the oncoming traffic reached her area.

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image

Nodding in agreement he smiled slightly looking out of the window as the world whizzed by. "That sounds nice, do you visit often, you sound fond of the place." He asked curiously returning his gaze to the front window, trying to guess where they were going even though that had to be one of his worse skills.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:30 am
Nocturnal_moon

✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

She smiled as she pulled onto the dirt road, as she sped down it to the secret parking lot, and parked in front of the enterance asheopened her door. Turning off the car, she got out and wen over and opened the door for them as she led the way to the terrace and sat down. "Well, I do visit often in their terms. They aren't open much because of the weather here, but I visit whenever I can. For awhile, I was in here every day until they got shut down due to hurricane season going on."

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

Quickly hopping out of the car Alois followed her, having a quick glance around at their surroundings. "That's unfortunate, especially if you enjoy it here." He commented sitting down adjacent to her and taking a moment to look around. "I can see why you like it here."

CarapherneIia

((Gah sorry))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:58 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

"I really do love this place. It holds a lot of memories for me that I would not like to lose. I'm glad I can share my secret spot with you. It really means a lot to me."

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:43 am
User Image

"Thank you, that's a really nice thing to say." He blushed, looking of to the side in embarrassment. "Would you like me to get you a drink?" He asked.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:05 am
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Crossing her legs, she grabbed a menu and looked it over. Not seeing anything that jumped out at her, she settled for tea. "Just a cup of green tea will be fine, dear. Thank you."

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image

"Okay."
He smiled looking around for the bar, standing and walking towards the bar to order her drink before quickly stopping and turning to face her. "Can I get some juice please. Uh-Cause I really, really like juice." He asked hopefully, nervously playing with a strand of hair as he waited for her answer. He really hoped he was allowed, juice was one of his favourite things to have.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:31 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

"Darling there's no need to ask. Help yourself to whatever you would like. While living under my roof, you'll be allowed absolute freedom. Well, for some situations of course. But go ahead, help yourself," she said as she smiled and looked through the dessert menu and licked her lips at the thought of a brownie sundae.

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image

Smiling excitedly he nodded. "Thank you very much." He replied before continuing towards the bar, a happy skip in his step. Once he reached the bar he quickly ordered their drinks and brought them back a moment later. "Here you go, and thanks again." He thanked, placing her drink down before taking a sip of his orange juice. "Mmm, its nice." He grinned, fishing a piece of ice out and proceeding to suck on it.

CarapherneIia

((WERE GOING TO LONDON COMIC CON!!!! *DIES OF EXCITMENT*))  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff