Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Kimmy's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:24 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

● ƒσяgєт тнє яιѕк αη∂ тαкє тнє ƒαℓℓ...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"So. How about telling me a little about yourself. I'd adore getting to know you, dear. Please, don't be shy around me. If you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell me. " She smiled at him and took a sip of her tea and a shiver ran through her body. It was windy and the hot tea wasn't of much help as she crossed her legs and looked at him.

[LUCKY.]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

... ιƒ ιт'ѕ мєαηт тσ вє, тнαη ιт'ѕ ωσятн ιт αℓℓ. ○

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

"Okay. I'm not sure what you want to know..." He smiled awkwardly, twisting his fingers back and forth as he thought for a moment. "Well, I know how to play the flute, and I like dancing and singing...although my voice is probably ruined now." He smiled slightly, taking a sip of his drink. "And I love performing for people but I have really bad stage fright." He admitted quietly, a slight laugh escaping his lips as he tucked his hair back behind his ears when the wind blew it forward.

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:39 am
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

"I honestly can't picture you as those with stage fright. But on the opposing hand, I'm quite intrigued now. You're quite the entertainer, and I would love if you perhaps performed at my upcoming party. Just the music and instrumentals of course. Nothing other than that since I'm not one for allowing others to touch my slaves. " Sipping her tea, she closed her eyes and ran a hand through her hair as the wind began to blow it around as it picked up speed. It was getting ready to downpour, so they were going to have to finish up quite quickly.

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image

Laughing nervously he resumed playing with the lock of hair he'd just tucked behind his ear. "Well that's what my Dad said, whenever I tried to perform with him I'd freeze up, my brother found it hilarious." Taking another sip of his drink he shook his head. "You wouldn't want that, I wasn't very good to begin with so now I'm probably much worse. How about you, do you play any instruments?" He asked, continuing to sip on his drink and shivering slightly.

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:47 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Smiling, she began to think back. Although she was taught how to play a variety of instruments throughout her childhood, the memories slowly faded away as she practiced less and less. "I'm more of a vocals person, really. I prefer to sing since instruments really aren't my forte. Oh come on. Can't be that bad. Why don't you try with me at the party?"

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:58 am
User Image

Smiling slightly he nodded. "I'll try if you really want me to." He decided after a pause. "But I'm sorry if I'm not good. I'm sure you'd make up for me anyway though." He looked down at his lap, trying to hide a small, excited smile at the thought of performing again after so long.
CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Standing up, she brushed her hand back and left money on the table. "I think that performing with you would be quite an experience. It will also allow me to get to know you on a personal level. So how about we pick out a song when we get home and we'll get started, hm?" Getting in the car, she turned up the heater and waited till he was in the car and sped off quickly.

Arriving back at the house, she pulled out a sheet of paper and set it down in front of them. On the way home, she had the idea of writing their own song together. "How about we write our own song, and play it to our own beat?"

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:36 am
User Image

Nodding Alois smiled and followed her to the car. "That's usually a good place to start, although I've always found choosing a song to be the hard part." He commented getting into the car and fixed his hair whilst she drove.

Following her into the house he thought about which song they could possibly play together before smiling at her suggestion. "That's a really good idea." He clapped his hands in excitement. "My dad always used to start writing songs by thinking about what the song was going to about." He informed her, taking a seat opposite from the paper.

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Leaning against the piano, she began to press on some keys. Out of tune, she made a face and rubbed the back of her head. "How would we like the brat to be as well? And hmm... What topic would we like to do it on honestly. It's for a dinner party, so it needs to be elegant." Tapping the pencil against the paper, she scribbled down some words.

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:20 am
User Image

"Well, I've never heard of the term brat before but for the topic....um elegant? I wrote a song for a play once, but it was about a new pair of shoes." He quickly reached over to tap one of the piano keys, shuffling over slightly so he could reach, giggling slightly once he accomplished it. "How about um, eh- I dunno. What things do you consider to be elegant. I mean I always thought that it was things like sipping tea, and talking all posh, but now I'm not so sure."
CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:12 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

"Wahhhh. I meant beat. Must be thinking about the children that are going to be at the gathering. And well, that is pretty close, but we talk more about our plans and what not. I mean, this can be about anything. It just needs to be soft sounding since it's mostly the older generation." Tapping her pencil, she patted the seat next to her as she began to play some keys on the piano, trying to find the right best to go along with.

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:57 am
User Image

He giggled slightly beneath his breath at her mistake before smiling. "Then why don't we just skip that bit if we have no ideas and do the beat." He suggested. "I mean it doesn't have to be amazing or anything, well I hope it doesn't." He thought, sitting down next to her and proceeding to tap a few random keys. "Soft sounding goes quite well with a flute, um, do you have one?"

CarapherneIia

((Happy Halloween smile ))  

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:12 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Playing out a few more notes, she yawned and laid her head down on the paper. "No topic sounds fine for me. It'll just be a ballad perhaps?" Raising an eyebrow at his question, she got up and walked over to her spare room. Using her key to unlock the door, she pushed it open to reveal a walk in closet with instruments piled high like a skyscraper. "I probably do.... Somewhere."

Nocturnal_moon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:39 am
User Image

"Ballads are much more fun, plus they were originally dancing songs." He grinned, jumping up to follow her as she disappeared into another room. Walking into the room he stopped and looked at the pile of instruments, a excited smile on his face. "Whoa, this is as much as my old troupe had." He giggled excitedly, having a quick look through them before crouching down and pulling out a black case. "Think this is one, oh it is." He flicked open the catch the catch, grinning happily.

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:22 am
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Walking back out to her piano, she began to play so,e keys as she closed her eyes. Writing down some key words to use, she set her pencil back down and smiled as he followed in shortly after. Hearing him play it, she was quite impressed. Scooting over for him to sit, she began to him as she lightly played some more and then laid her head down to listen to Alois. "You're really good at this."

Nocturnal_moon

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out