Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Kimmy's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image

Following her he returned to his seat. "I'm really not." He blushed, smiling slightly as he raised the flute to his mouth and playing a quick tune, trying to get used to playing again and cringing slightly at how his fingers kept catching the wrong note. "I'm so out of practice, I apologise." He cringed slightly and returned to doing a simple tune. Happy that he was able to play again.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:22 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

● ƒσяgєт тнє яιѕк αη∂ тαкє тнє ƒαℓℓ...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Shaking her hands quickly. She became frantic about his mistake. "No, no, no. Please don't apologize to me, dear. Everybody is a little rusty now and then, really. Just keep practicing, and don't give up. Just go with your flow, ok?" Smiling, she played some more before hitting a sour note, and then kept playing as if it didn't happen.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

... ιƒ ιт'ѕ мєαηт тσ вє, тнαη ιт'ѕ ωσятн ιт αℓℓ. ○

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:27 am
User Image

Raising his hands in surprise he shuffled back slightly, startled by how frantic she seemed before smiling slightly. "I-I didn't mean it in the lazy way, I'll practice and practice and practice until I'm just as good as I was, so your happy and so you'll let me play lots and lots." He smiled slightly to himself at the end, picking the flute up from his lap he pressed it to his lips and played a quick simple tune, bouncing his knee in sync with the song.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Standing up, she looked at the clock hanging on the wall near the door. Seeing it strike twelve, she yawned and looked back at him. She enjoyed how hard working he is, and she knew that things would be pretty easy going between them. "Don't stay up too late, ok? You do still need sleep in order to be rested. Please, be in bed soon so I won't be worried. Oh, and don't forget to wake me up at noon." Turning on her heel, she went into her room and shut the door, laying down to sleep.

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

Following her gaze he nodded and put the flute back in its case. "Okay, well I think I'll go bed now, todays been long." He commented, looking around for a safe place to leave the flute before setting to down on top of the piano. "Goodnight." He called after her hesitating for a moment before going to bed.

The next morning he woke up he looked at the clock before quickly finding her room and knocking on the door. "Um, good morning miss?" He called, poking his head curiously into her room.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:51 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Hearing him come in, she groaned and rolled over onto her stomach, pressing her face into her pillow as she stretched out. Hearing her alarm start to go off, she quickly slammed her hand down on the snooze button and peeked out of one of her eyes at Alois. "I'm up, I'm up. Can you go and get me some coffee. I want vanilla creamer, and lots of it. Also, dump lots of sugar in it. The sweeter, the better. Don't burn yourself in the making though, Alois. I'll need those hands later tonight at the party, and to help finish writing our song this morning after I wake up a little."

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image

Smiling slightly he nodded. "Vanilla cream coffee and lots and lots of sugar." He repeated, mentally taking note of it. "And I'll be fine, my t-shirt cover my fingers." He explained, wiggling his fingers as her before waving goodbye and closing the door. Quickly finding the kitchen he went about making her coffee, humming slightly to himself as he did so, after adding the cream he stopped for a moment to think before putting some sugar and a small spoon in a bowl and carrying it back up to her room. "Here you go, I didn't want to make you sick on sugar." He explained, placing them down beside her.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:50 am
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Looking over at him, she smiled and sat up, taking a sip of it. Sh then added some sugar and licked her lips. "Ah, much better. That should start me up at some point. Anyways, we have a lot to do this morning before the guests arrive at 8 tonight. I've asked the cooks to prepare dinner starting at 4, so that's taken care of. Me and you on the other hand, need to begin working in this song in an hour. For now, you can go rest while I take a quick shower and look more presentable. Sound good?" Smiling, she got up and moved into the bathroom with her coffee as she started the shower and began stripping off her clothes.

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image

"Yup."
He agreed, nodding in slightly he left the room before stopping and poking his head back in. "Um...May I have a shower too then?" He asked, sounding hopeful. "My hair feels like rat tails, I'm sure the bucket of water they threw over me did very little to make it look nicer." He added, twiddling his fingers as he waited for a response.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:30 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

"Darling, you don't need to ask me. You're now a part of this home, so there is no need to ask for permission. I'd rather have you clean than filthy in my house. So please, help yourself to the one down the hall. There should be fresh towels and soap underneath the counter. If not, just come get some from my bathroom." Smiling, she stepped inside and threw her panties onto the floor as she shut the curtain.

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image

B;ushing slightly he nodded. "I-uh, I'm sorry, I just- sorry. Thanks." He called over, feeling slightly awkward before going off in search of the bathroom. Once he found it he quickly stripped down and jumped in, once he was finished he quickly got dressed and went to practice on the flute.

CarapherneIia

((Sorry for short reply, I've got to go and won't be back tonight, felt bad leaving you hanging.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:56 am
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

Dressing in some casual clothes for the moment, she went downstairs and began playing the piano. Making her own tune,she began singing to it, as she thought of lyrics off the top of her head. Waiting on Alois, she didn't think it would be a problem if the song waited till he finished. Hitting a high note, her voice echoed through the house slightly and she went back to normal volume. Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs behind her, she quickly stopped and turned around.

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:35 am
User Image

Hearing her playing the piano and singing he peeked into the room and gave a small wave. "Good morning again." He smiled, sitting down and messing with a strand of his hair. "That sounded nice whatever it was." He commented, reaching over to take the flute from its case and playing a few soft notes. "My hairs so fluffy now! Thank chu." He added, running his fingers through his hair in a attempt to push his fringe out of his face before returning to practicing even though it had fallen back down.

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:47 pm
✿ кιмму мα¢ωєℓℓ ❀

User Image

"Ah it was nothing. Just a little bit of rubbish to pass time with as I waited on you. And yes, you look quite well, and you smell nice too. So, I've gotten half the song composed already. Would you like to finish the other half? I trust you to do it, but if you don't want to that's okay."

[[Sorry it's so short. I'm in a bit of a hurry.]]

Nocturnal_moon

CarapherneIia

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:44 am
User Image

"It didn't sound like rubbish, but I used to love it when my friends sung whatever came to mind." He nodded slightly, tapping a few random keys. "As long as I don't have to compose the piano I'm fine with that, cause me and pianos do not mix well." He laughed slightly, tapping a few more keys before returning his hands to his lap. "What have you got so far?"

((That's fine, I've done it to you too smile ))

CarapherneIia

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces