View Results

Tranquil Fears

Shadowy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm
Has anyone played Kingdom Hearts?It's one of my all time favourite games, along with Final Fantasy, but lets not get distracted here.

I've purchased Final Mix, but I'm not sure how to tell if I've collected all of the chest in the area. It's not stored in the journal like in the other games.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 pm
yum_tea I have a lot of love for Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, but aside from those two games and Chain of Memories I haven't played through the whole series. I mean, you really only have to play those three to get a sense of what's going on in the current timeline, but all the meaty background material is in the other games, so I kind of feel like I'm missing out.

My favorite out of the three is the original Kingdom Hearts, of which I still have my original working copy. I like to break it out every once in a while and replay it.  

Sweet Peppermint Tea

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75

Tranquil Fears

Shadowy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:11 pm
Sweet Peppermint Tea
yum_tea I have a lot of love for Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, but aside from those two games and Chain of Memories I haven't played through the whole series. I mean, you really only have to play those three to get a sense of what's going on in the current timeline, but all the meaty background material is in the other games, so I kind of feel like I'm missing out.

My favorite out of the three is the original Kingdom Hearts, of which I still have my original working copy. I like to break it out every once in a while and replay it.

I have this problem where it doesn't matter, I have to complete the set. lol I just purchased Final Remix. So far, I 'm enjoying it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:06 am
I love all the KH games! But I have to say, my favorite is 358/2. I just loved the mission layout. Plus mission mode was addictive.  

The_Last_Fairy

Tipsy Wench

drama llama shimm3r

Beloved Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 am
I adore Kingdom Hearts. My favorites are II and Birth By Sleep. I used to be a lot more involved in the fandom...  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games