Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
This is crazy..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:15 pm
So.. About a year ago I met a girl on this site and fell absolutely head over heels for her, about a week ago we actually met in person.. I never thought I could fall more in love with her, but I did. Now what relevance this has to the guild is that I actually met her in this guild, I know it sounds so crazy. But.. I really am thankful that it happened, and I'm thankful that this guild was here and active so we could meet.

It really is crazy, because you never expect something like this can happen. You never expect someone who lives so far away from you can actually care about you, and actually love you enough to come see you. But I can never express how glad I am to have met her, and y'know someday soon I hope to marry her.

Well.. Just thought I'd post this here as a little story about how things like this are possible, and as a little thank you to this guild.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 pm
D'aw I love you so much baby. You made me smile like damn idiot.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:26 pm
Good for you! I'm glad you met someone who makes you happy smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 am
Congratulations, I'm exceedingly happy for you. yum_puddi  

CatsintheHat

Wheezing Prophet

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:04 pm
Heh...this is great news! Major congrats! I too, met someone on gaia that I'm totally head over heels for...though we have yet to meet in person. Ya really never know where love will strike...you just have to leave it up to fate, no matter how long it takes.  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games