Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP with a vampire theme (found enough. closed for now)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:18 am
I would like to have an 1x1 RP here in this subforum (as opposed to PMs). I mostly play guys and I want to play a vampire.

You must be at least semi-literate and obey Gaia TOS.

Ideas for a RP:

1. Two young vampires meet at a party. Both are so new as vampires that they still appear human. They mistake each other for humans and begin an awkward courtship, each one in truth just wanting to drink the other's blood.

2. A vampire guy has just returned from a long period spent in his coffin, and finds that the society has changed in confusing ways since he last walked the streets. He was last active in the victorian era; now he finds that his property is gone and his clothes are just decaying rags. Trying to survive in the streets of the city, he meets a young human female who takes pity on him.

3. A mafia boss keeps a peculiar 'zoo' with vampires, werewolves, mermaids, fairies and other supernatural creatures captured with whatever is their weakness - the vampires and werewolves for instance in chains of silver. The mafia boss' daughter feels sorry for a vampire in the shape of a young man, who is one of the 'exhibits'. She is determined to help him escape. (the characters played here would be the mafia boss' daughter and the vampire captive).

If you have other ideas suggest to me. Anything with vampires should be my cup of... blood. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:10 am
Oh! Cat is interested! I really want to do a one on one.
I really like all the ideas, so I don't mind playing either of them. However, I do prefer playing a little bit older characters (18-24). I play both males and females, so I'd feel comfortable playing any role. Meow.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:37 am
I like the second idea a lot, as long as it didn't delve into romance =]
-The Hubby nixed any new romance RPs-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:34 am
Greedy Fat Cat
I really like all the ideas, so I don't mind playing either of them. However, I do prefer playing a little bit older characters (18-24). I play both males and females, so I'd feel comfortable playing any role. Meow.

How about doing the first one with me, me as a guy and you as a girl? Age 18-24 is fine, I said 'young vampires' in the sense that they've only been vampires for a short time. 3nodding  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 am
MommiiDearest
I like the second idea a lot, as long as it didn't delve into romance =]
-The Hubby nixed any new romance RPs-

I do like my romance, but I'm fine playing a non-romantic relationship. You okay with playing the girl?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:31 pm
I like the third idea. It's exactly the kind of one on one I've been looking to do lately. :3  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 pm
Another Damned Vampire
Greedy Fat Cat

How about doing the first one with me, me as a guy and you as a girl? Age 18-24 is fine, I said 'young vampires' in the sense that they've only been vampires for a short time. 3nodding

Sure! I am okay with anything. Will you be making the rp soon? Or would you like assistance? Meow.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:29 pm
Another Damned Vampire

I do like my romance, but I'm fine playing a non-romantic relationship. You okay with playing the girl?

I like romance too =[[
But.... he got uncomfortable because it seemed like I was RPing romantically with the same two or three people over the past.... well six years o.o

Anyways, you're vampire can still try to be all romantic, but my girl will have to resist his waaaays.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:52 am
themadnessunderneath
I like the third idea. It's exactly the kind of one on one I've been looking to do lately. :3

Okay, I'll do that with you. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:28 am
Another Damned Vampire
Okay, I'll do that with you. smile

Yay~  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*