Dust of the Years (1x1 with Mommii Dearest) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:11 am
A vampire guy has just returned from a long period spent in his coffin, and finds that the society has changed in confusing ways since he last walked the streets. He was last active in the victorian era; now he finds that his property is gone and his clothes are just decaying rags. Trying to survive in the streets of the city, he meets a young human female who takes pity on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:26 am
My character:

Name: Fitzwilliam StClair
Vampire powers: Can turn into mist, can turn into a bat or a wolf. Can levitate himself, and if necessary, another person by holding him/her. Extremely keen senses, supernatural strength and speed (both of which get stronger after feeding)
Bio: StClair (he prefers to be addressed by his surname) was born in the dark ages. He was the son of peasants, but rose above his circumstances by getting a reputation as a mercenary. He was hired to participate in a crusade, and returned as a knight - but changed: he was now a vampire, thanks to a Romanian friend of his. Since then StClair spent lifetimes trying to rise higher in the society, sometimes succeeding, sometimes losing everything and having to start again.
In 1867, StClair was impaled with a stake through the heart. He turned to dust, and his enemies took his property. But a servant of StClair's cut himself and mixed the blood with the dust that was his master's remains. Then he put it in a coffin. It took a long time, but StClair's body began to come together, bit by bit, year by year. And now, in 2013, he will become conscious again.
Picture:

User Image  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:28 am
MommiiDearest

And here we are. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:04 am
My Character:

User Image
Name: Calleiah Macy Gray
Bio: Macy is a lover of the arts. She paints, sculpts, and writes. She acts in local plays and shoots photography, when the inspiration hits her. To support herself she holds two jobs, though one is really more of a hobby. She models for different magazines and at shows in the nearby area. She also makes and sells her own jewelry.
Growing up Macy had a fairly normal childhood. Mother worked two jobs to support her and her siblings while her father was off doing only God knows what. She went to school, had friends, graduated a few months early, and then went off to live on her own. She attended college for a short time, but decided she was smart enough and decided to just the job of her current dreams. Now that she is an adult, she still goes 'home' to see her parents every Sunday for dinner.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:09 am
[Nice character. If you don't mind, I'll start:]

Fitzwilliam StClair stood in a dark doorway. It was just after sunset, but to him it was a time of awakening - from a very long sleep. More than a century had passed since he walked the earth. And he was confused, maybe even a little afraid, of all the colorful moving lights and horseless carriages, of women in trousers, and of the terrible noise and smell of burned oil. Was this even Earth, or had he descended to the deepest of Hells? He had not yet realized it, but his clothes had not lasted well in the coffin. He wore rags and tatters of what had once been a very expensive suit.

MommiiDearest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 am

Another Damned Vampire

[I am glad you think so, I was afraid I didn't detail her enough.]

Laughter echoed behind Calleiah Macy as she exited the building. "Okai okai you guys!" She giggled and leaned back inside the doorway, "No more drinking while on the shoot! You two turn into lugs." More laughter erupted and the sound of something crashing to the floor floated towards her. She shook her blonde head and made sure that the large metal door was closed securely behind her. The wind had picked up as the day had progressed, and she pulled her cardigan tighter around herself. Her low-heeled boots click-clacked on the sidewalk as she walked along. She looked into the shop windows as she past them, and up ahead she spotted StClair. The sight of him caused her step to falter only slightly, but then she reminded herself 'Homeless people are people too. You do not need to be afraid of them just because they always look so angry. They will not hurt you.' and she picked up her pace.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:29 am
MommiiDearest

StClair saw the look in the blonde woman's eyes. It was not one he was used to receiving from anyone. He had been a gentleman for a long time, and expected to be treated with politeness and respect. But this woman looked at him as if he was something frightening. His vampire hearing told him the woman's heartbeat raced faster as she passed him. And even a human would have noticed her inceased pace. He stepped out from the doorway, and began to follow the young woman. "Excuse me, miss!" He called after her, on an impulse. "I wonder if you could be of assistance? I seem to have lost my bearings." his tone was polite and his accent Oxfordian.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:53 am

Another Damned Vampire

She inhaled nervously when the males voice called from behind her. Macy slipped her hand into the pocket of her pants and her fingers clutched the few dollars there. Retracting, she spun and held out the money, "I-I am sorry. I do not have much on me, but here you go, buy yourself a hot meal." She couldn't keep the shaking out of her gesture as she waited for StClair to take to money from her. Oh God oh God. Am I going to be mugged? She looked at man and noted how odd his clothes were, and how clean his skin looked even though his attire was basically turned to rags on his body. That is weird... Macy deftly brushed her hair back from her eyes and she darted a look around.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 am
MommiiDearest

StClair was puzzled by the woman's response. "I assure you, miss, that I have no need for your money. I have..." He reached into his coat pocket, and instead of finding his purse, he found a gaping hole. "Um... I seem to have mislaid..." Looking at himself for the first time since awakening, he finally realized the state of his clothes. "Maybe... I'll borrow that money from you, miss? I'll pay you back as soon as I can. And maybe you'd direct me to a, um, place to buy cheap clothes? I seem to be at an unfortunate predicament."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 pm
Another Damned Vampire

She handed the money over, though now she was a tad confused. "Are you on drugs? You are talking strangely and, well..." Macy gestured towards his clothing, she began to suspect he wasn't a homeless man intent on killing her and stealing her coins, but she still was weary. He was, after all, a strange stranger. "Just down the road back the way you came is a small shopping center. Something may be open there, but not after Eight-" She glanced down at her wrist and bit her lip, "Which means no, everywhere is pretty much closed now."

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:06 am
MommiiDearest

"Drugs? No, I am not under any form of medication." StClair was puzzled by the woman's comment. "Shops are closed? Then... can you tell me, miss, is there a place for, well, displaced persons, I mean homeless, to sleep in?" He had been a poor man before, and would have to get used to it again, it seemed. But he was hungry, and getting hungrier all the time, yet he did not wish to feed from the girl, who had been so helpful.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:47 am
Another Damned Vampire

She gazed sadly upon him and admitted, "I am sorry to tell you that in this area, they only open the shelters during the winter and holidays. Do you have any family you can stay with? Where do you come from?" It was getting darker as they spoke to one another, and her work began to wear on her, her stomach growing softly to remind her she had not yet eaten dinner. Macy turned her head to the side to count the streetlamps until her home, seven. So close... yet so far away.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:21 am
MommiiDearest

"I have no one", StClair admitted. "And I am from... far away. A long way away. And I cannot go back." He shrugged. "You have been very kind, miss. I'll just have to make do with what I've got." His shoulders were slumped, and his face a portrait of hopelessness. It was a disguise, his heart was haughty as always. But he had learned in his long life to fit in among humans, and to play whatever role life handed him as convincingly as possible. He'd have to hunt... steal clothes... make a new beginning.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:30 am
Another Damned Vampire

"Alright, then peace!" Macy flashed him the peace sign and turned and hurried off down the sidewalk. Her stomach clenched a little bit and she suddenly felt guilty. Slowing near the third streetlamp, the female paused and turned back. "I-it's late. If you promise not to murder me in my sleep, do you want to crash in my spare room?" She didn't normally offer a stranger a place to sleep, but something about StClair made her wonder about his story. He didn't instantly come off as a psycho killer, and he was rather clean even if his clothes were in rags.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:33 am
MommiiDearest

StClair was surprised when the woman returned. "I am most grateful to you, miss, and I assure you need not fear any harm from my hand. I will accept your offer of a room with great pleasure." He smiled at her brightly. "We have not been introduced. I am Fitzwilliam StClair, at your service." He tipped the pathetic remains of his top hat at the young woman.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff