Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
friendship woes and other stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chierisuu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:05 am
I have never had a close friendship with anyone , enough to share my secrets and stuff . Mostly my friendships with people are just slightly more than acquaintances . Though those who have been my friends , i have lost contact with them , and honestly i really dont feel like talking to them because they betrayed me (rather long story) . I end up going to a lecture sitting alone in the front row , which was really rather awkward because everyone was sitting with their friends . It really weird but somehow i find it really hard to talk to the people in my course (mass communication) . I can talk to random people though .

BUT , i have very low self esteem as well . This i know very well , but havent got about to trying to increase it , because i dont really know how . I feel very inferior about my looks and my figure and well everything ?
For this reason i don't have much pictures after i turned 11 ?
im 17 this year . Also a reason why i keep away from social media websites ... because i dont want to post pictures and stuff of myself .

All advice is much appreciated thank you in advance !!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:31 pm
chierisuu
I have never had a close friendship with anyone , enough to share my secrets and stuff . Mostly my friendships with people are just slightly more than acquaintances . Though those who have been my friends , i have lost contact with them , and honestly i really dont feel like talking to them because they betrayed me (rather long story) . I end up going to a lecture sitting alone in the front row , which was really rather awkward because everyone was sitting with their friends . It really weird but somehow i find it really hard to talk to the people in my course (mass communication) . I can talk to random people though .

BUT , i have very low self esteem as well . This i know very well , but havent got about to trying to increase it , because i dont really know how . I feel very inferior about my looks and my figure and well everything ?
For this reason i don't have much pictures after i turned 11 ?
im 17 this year . Also a reason why i keep away from social media websites ... because i dont want to post pictures and stuff of myself .

All advice is much appreciated thank you in advance !!

I moved towns over the Summer, and got to get to know some people at my school. And when everyone was talking with friends the first few days, I felt so awkward, you wouldn't believe! I'm not the type of person who feels the need to have a bunch of friends, because that's an easy way to get hurt. Since arriving at that school, I've been cool with 5 people, I think. What I found easier to do was to find people who have some kind of similar interest as you. From that, you can branch on, and hopefully, if they're nice, they can at least be some level of friends. Just be careful! Because some people are hurtful and only want to tear others down.  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items