none yet
Other relatives
Grandfather
In laws: Chaos
fighting, games involving strategy, children, sleeping, clouds, animals
Dislikes:
weakness, his grandfather, loosing, boredom, getting dragged into things
Friends
Yoko- an acquaintance that helped him rebel when he was younger, when yoko needs to hide from certain authorities Meris often lets him hide at his den,
Amatsu- a brave little phim, he helped Meris escape from his strict crazy family,
Arcana- his best friend she helped him regain his heart and consciousness after he lost it,
Ichiru (he laughs at this)- the two are rivals and often butted heads however the two put aside their differences to help a female phim named Shyanne
Shyanne- a close friend he helped through a difficult time, however he bowed out when he noticed that Shyanne seemed to like Ichiru
Personality:
Meris is one that doesnt like to be tied down by anything. He remains slightly aloof from the world and doesnt seem to be moved by anything. Or at least thats the impression he gives off at first. The first sides of him are often ones of battle and fighting. He loves toying and crushing the other party knowing that he's the superior opponent. However he's also rather Mellow as well perferring to laze about and watch the day go by. This goes pretty much hand in hand with his very stubborn streak, once he has his mind set there is absolutely no changing it. However to those he is loyal to a more gentle and softer side will show through. He respects those with power but at the same time he respects those who stick to what they believe in.
Scent:
grass, fresh flowers

Rp’s

completed:
ongoing:
(Needs actual rp instead of inthread or skype OTL)
History

Young life:
Meris grew up in the same setting as Xi lan being the older brother, and in the beginning was just as curious and smiling as Xi lan. However everything changed when their parents died and they had to be taken in by their Grandfather a Daeva who hated phims. He quickly learned how to be the best and fastest flier and learned how to be quick and ruthless taking down everything in his path. Unlike Xi lan who had become fast friends with Morin and Kaname as the oldest Meris didnt have that option and sealed away his heart to keep from breaking. Of course he did such a good job at sealing he could barely find it again. It was then Amatsu stole him from his grandfather and convinced him to see the world.
Adult:
For a while he got into as much trouble as he could joining a thieving gang and stealing for while. However the leader of the game took an interest to him and helped save his heart. When the gang disbanded Yoko dropped him off with a clan of gypsies in hopes they could salvage more of his heart. It was there he met with three sisters. The oldest one saw his pain and as a good friend is trying to get him back to the carefree state that both he and Xi Lan shared.
Now he's trying to follow Arcana's teachings and is meeting up with new foxes. Unfortunately he doesnt seem to be having any luck with the endeavor. First off when he calls out to a girl two more show up and suddenly he's surrounded by a crowd. One who is a daeva of all things.
Now:
Ugh apparently the world wasn't small enough and Meris just happened to run into Ichiru again. Luckily before they could begin fighting they where both distracted by Shyanne. The two quickly became really good friends with the red haired phim and watched as her son grew up. However Arcana asked Meris to come help her raise Munin and he had to leave. He's a bit glad he did because that left Shyanne more time with Ichiru. He could see there was a spark between them. Now he's off to go meet and give presents to his sister in law. Geez whats with the love bug in the air.

User Image
You believe but what you see?
You receive but what you give?

Caress the one, the never-fading
rain in your heart - the tears of snow-white sorrow
Caress the one, the hiding amaranth
In a land of the daybreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:55 pm
Hijiki

User Image
General Information

Name:
Hijiki
Pronunciation:
Hee-jee-kee
Name meaning:
Seaweed (oops)
Nicknames:
Hiji or Jiki, or Hiki
Date of Birth:
May 29th 2011
Mood:
idealistic
Mod #:
Obtained:
Auditorium level 3.6 prize
Tribe:
none
Would be a carer if she joined a tribe
Sexual preference:
Open...
Species:
Modiphim
theme song:
"all the fun of the Faye" Blackmore
Personal Information

Mate:
Amun
Parents:
NPC
Siblings:
Rishima
children:
none yet
Other relatives
in laws:
Other family
Rainbows, showers, music, lights, friends
Dislikes:
bullying, having all attention centered on her
Friends
Amun- her first friend she met while on her own, they two hit it off well and have decided to become mates
Icarus- a phim friend she met, the two of them both love flying
Personality:
Hijiki is a bright and cheerful phim, she wants to do what ever she can to help those and need and wants to live out her life to the fullest. However she doesnt handle peer pressure well she doesnt like really telling people stuff about her history and hopes that the same things wont happen again. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and tries to brighten up the room that she is in. She'll stand up for something even if she knows that its just going to cause her problems later.
Scent:
a bit chalky, berry

Rp’s

Completed:
ongoing:
You need seaweed for Ice cream

History

Young life:
She lived with her family a normal and a phim and her older sister and happily played along with her friends that lived in the same area. however when she tried to stand up for a kit that was being bullied everyone turned on her and suddenly she was the one getting bullied by everyone. Eventually the pressure became to great that she moved to be raised by her grandmother in hopes of restarting again.
Adult:
as an adult she's found some good friends and is even trying to get to know her sister again. There seems to be a small crush on an arcana symbol fox by the name of Amun. He was silly enough to stay with her and make a sand castle. Will she see him again?
Now:
This would be a yes, Amun managed to find her again and the two are spending a lot of time with each other. Hijiki is so happy to finally have a long term friend, so that must be why her heart is all fluttery right? Not because Mr. Amun is very handsome and generally likes to be around her.

The two became very comfortable around each other and after spending the day together and getting bags to carry things around Hijiki and Amun finally decided to become mates of all things. Hijiki might be the happiest phim in the world.

User Image

In and out of a thousand stories
Here I stand somewhere in between
Kings and queens knights and glory
Flash before my eyes unseen

Laughing and loving living for summer
Dancing romancing the moon like a lover
Secrets and mysteries kept undercover
All in the fun of the fayre

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 pm
Ren

User Image
General Information

Name:
Ren
Pronunciation:
Wren
Name meaning:
Human, person, However also can mean to suffer or edge of a knife
Nicknames:
none... and dont try and give her one.
Date of Birth:
May 12th 2011
Mood:
temperamental
Mod #:
Obtained:
Page Prize
Tribe:
none
would be a Shaman or a hunter if she joined a tribe
Sexual preference:
open
Species:
modifox were-leopard
theme song:
"Cant tame me" Miley Cyrus feat. Lil Jon (although this verison is the guy one XD)

Personal Information

Mate:
Mirage
Parents:
Unknown
in laws: Conundrum, Xi
Siblings:
Walker
in laws: Paradox and Dilema,
Mariel, Kirke, Taya, Tiya. Enigma, Accalia
children:
none yet *more evil laughter*
Other relatives
Jaya (cousin)
Other Family
milk, fighting, honor, meditating, Chinese food
Dislikes:
losing, large crowds, human cars
Friends
Xesani- was her caretaker for the first few years of life, the two occasionally still meet up,
Jester- really good friend, she protects him from foxes that like to pick on him for being gay, Ren thinks she might make him the other god parent to her future children
Kuari- for a while the two considered dating however it was found out that they should remain being friends, Ren's considering making him the godfather (at least one of them) to her children
Arunhati- another were-leopard,
Mirage- a fox she met while spending time tending to her families garden. She agreed to let the other fox stay as long as she tended to the garden. The two have been growing steadily closer.
Personality:
Ren definitely has a temper to her, she jumps to conclusions and isnt afraid to reem you out one side and up the other. She is a great fighter although she doesnt believe in holding back. she is loyal and mostly honest and will stick up for her friends in her own weird way
Scent:
flowers, lotus

Rp’s

completed:
The Samurai and the Knight
Lotuses in the garden
ongoing:
History

Young life:
Ren grew up and was sent out early by her family to prove herself. As such over time she's sort of forgotten she has one and is mostly taken care of by Xesani who she swears is her servant. At first in her travels she met a lonely blue vixen but their mate soon showed up and she went about her way. Then she met a rather sad gay male who was made fun of. Since he was pitiful she decided it was in her Nature to befriend him and attack any more nay sayers. Hopefully her attitude can get her to adulthood.
Adult:
Some how the little kit made it into Adulthood, however she cant seem to get rid of another normal male by the name of Kuari, seeing as his personality was bright and slightly bubbly along with being naive Ren decided that she would allow him to travel with her... its a decision she isnt sure was completely correct. However after traveling around with her Kuari decided to leave to go and perhaps explore finding his own family. Ren is fine with this but she might be feeling a touch lonely.
Ren's brother finally made it into the world. he was always a bit different and there were plans for him not to go through shaman training. However he wandered off by himself. Luckily he quickly ran into Ren and she was able to keep an eye on him. So far no harm seems to have befallen him but its definitely causing Ren to grow some gray hairs.

However Wallker seems to be hanging around two boys. Ren doesnt think any of them are good enough for her younger brother, especially that Rolo fellow. He better hopes he doesnt run into Ren alone. Of course Ren was distracted because she was called back home. She's been tending to her garden even though she hasnt completed her mission and ran into a rainbow stripped and puzzled vixen. the vixen seems to like spending time with Ren and wants to be Ren's fighting student and gardener. Isnt that a strange combination.
Now:
Mirage wiggled her way in ren’s heart, and eventually they ended up as mates. So of course children was the next step. Ren is trying to raise them differently from her own family, of course when one got chipped Ren realized she wasn’t probably parent material....so she wasn’t as involved as she could have been. Now she’s off to find walked since he disappeared....again.

Kit
User Image

Well I'm not a trick you play,
I'm wired a different way
I'm not a mistake,
I'm not a fake,
It's set in my DNA
Don't change me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 pm
Xesani

User Image
General Information

Name:
Xesani
Pronunciation:
Zshee-saw-knee
Name meaning:
Xe and the sanskrit name for Saturn
Nicknames:
Sani
Date of Birth:
May 2011
Mood:
Gentle
Mod #:
Obtained:
Runner up prize for the Random May Event
Tribe:
none
would be either a tribe member or a carer
Sexual preference:
Straight but could go BI
Species:
Modifox
theme song:
"Vagabond (make a princess)" Blackmore

Personal Information

Mate:
Dating Jitana
Parents:
Npc
Siblings:
nope
children:
Nada
Other relatives
none yet
sunflowers, river, watching different things, playing
Dislikes:
cruelty, shyness (in herself)
Friends
Ren- when ren's family rescued her she was ren's caretaker for the longest time, they still talk quite often
Kaname/himeko: she met them while watching ren one day, they where a nice couple and offered a place to stay and gave her words of encouragement
Jitana: she's an interesting young lady and makes xesani laugh, xesani might have a small crush on her.
Personality:
Xesani is a little shy when it comes to meeting new people, how ever she is very gentle and sweet and tries to cheer up anyone when ever she can. she's a bit silly in the sense she is often getting lost. she loves children and cats strangely enough and tends to mother things when she isn't paying attention.
Scent:
Sunflowers

Rp’s

completed:
Ongoing:
(need to do more than just in thread)

History

Young life:
Xesani grew up in a very important clan of foxes, as the oldest she was expected to eventually lead the clan, however since she was weak and kind and didnt like hurting things her clan exiled her and booted her out to meet the world. Unfortunately it was before Xesani was really ready to take care of herself and she almost froze to death. However Ren's parents where passing by and decided to take her in and raised as mostly a companion to any children they might have.
Adult:
Xesani was fine with learning all the stuff to be a companion and watch over their first born because after all it was somewhere where she would feel important. When Ren went out to see the world Xesani followed her to make sure the young headstrong kit didnt get into much trouble. Currently she's been meeting a lot of foxes and trying to keep Ren safe. So far everything seems to be going okay.
Now:
Ren's finally an adult and Xesani finds lots of time on her hands she's been spending the time by just walking around the world and seeing what she can discover. She's also met a good friend by the name of Jitana.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There's many a crooked path
That has ended me here
Tired, broken and wearing rags
Wild eyed with fear

There's so much more to this vagabond
Than the eye can see
You can see me through different eyes
Make a princess of me

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 pm
Sutori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
General Information

Name:
Sutori
Pronunciation:
Sue-tore-ee
Name meaning:
nest bird
Nicknames:
Trish
Date of Birth:
july 14th, 2011
Mood:
confident
Mod #:
Obtained:
Custom bribe from Zanshin
Tribe:
none
would be a Hunter if she joined a tribe
Sexual preference:
Pan
Species:
Modiphim
theme song:
"I love it" Icona Pop

Personal Information

Mate:
None
Parents:
Dead
Siblings:
none
children:
none
Other relatives
None yet
Fighting, working out, flirting the moon, shiny things
Dislikes:
Stupid foxes, arrogant men, foxes that challenge her... too much
Friends
Zero- Possibly her best friend, the two have a strange friendship that many mistake them for being a couple. She's happy that he's mated
Reo- this would be Zero's mate, she was bit jealous when they first met but Sutori can tell she's good for him
inugumi- He's sweeter than she's used to, although she does value his friendship.
Inami- A newer friend they have a lot of the same ideas and comment on how the universe loves playing with others.
Personality:
Sutori is a very confident fox, she is fine with who she is and her faults. She knows she looks good and while she doesnt flaunt it she lets others know about it. Having to grow up by herself she got good at various types of fighting and currently enjoys it some of the time. Other than the occasion girl thing she's more of a tomboy if anything.
Scent:
Lavender

Rp’s

Completed:
Ongoing:
(need to do something with her... I'll even go for in thread rp

History

Young life:
Sutori grew up among a clan of pureblooded phims, they where overly arrogant about their blood type and she was heading down that path as well only something wiped them all out and she found out excess pride doesnt save you from anything. As a lone kit on the world many things tried to make her into a meal so she quickly learned to be fast and how to fight to survive. However she was pefectly fine with this as Sutori really liked to fight and show her skills
Adult:
Okay so maybe being tough chick isnt all that its cracked up to be it looks like Sutori is feeling a little lonely. Luckily she seemed to run into another stubborn lonely phim, not that Zero would ever admit he was lonely. Sutori loves to tease him. The two are often seen together and many foxes confuse the two for mates. Haha like Sutori would mate with Zero, hardly even if she does like tease flirting with him.
Now:
Well now she has proof the two weren't meant to be mates, Zero went off and met a girl of all things. Of course the baboon doesnt want to admit his feelings and Sutori is pretty sure Reo is jealous of Sutori. Luckily she managed to patch things through, now maybe its time to settle down and have kids... probably not but Sutori admits she wouldnt say no to a couple kids and a mate herself just as long as they can keep up.
However she is meeting new friends surprisingly. She met up with another female phim that she got along with and talked about children or in Sutori's case possible children, and she met another young male that seems to have a crush on her. He's a bit sweeter than she normally goes for but it has been interesting.

User Image

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your s**t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it.
I don't care.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:50 pm
Zero

User Image
General Information

Name:
Zero
Pronunciation:
~_~ Zee-row like the the number
Name meaning:
Void, nothing
Nicknames:
Zero
Date of Birth:
July 14th 2011
Mood:
Lonely
Mod #:
Obtained:
Custom Bribe from Zanshin
Tribe:
none
would be either a hunter or a scout if joined a tribe
Sexual preference:
Bi
Species:
Modiphim
theme song:
"Carnavel of rust" Poets of the fall
Personal Information

Mate:
Reoakee
Parents:
Dead
Siblings:
Ichiru
in laws: Moon fi, Niji, Shyanne
children:
not yet XD
Other relatives
Nada
although he thinks of Damian as a nephew
Horses, flying, having some alone time, walking
Dislikes:
Stereotypical Daevas
Friends
Sutori- best friend since forever, she saw him after his family had been killed and took him in until he was big enough to live on his own,
Reoakee- his friend, they're practically mates to everyone else but he doesnt want to push his own feelings on her.
Shyanne- His sister in law, he got quite close to the family because of Ichiru
Personality:
Zero comes across with a rather stand offish and cold personality. He doesnt really like foxes getting close but at the same time he's actually really kind and despite what he says he'll be there for you. He also will ignore certain details to keep his stubborn opinions from changing yet at the same time his sense of responsibility and determination keep him from truly sticking to some of the more prejudice ones.
Scent:
Mint soap

Rp’s

completed:
Plotting new things
Magic of souls
ongoing:
and then there was two
History

Young life:
Zero grew up in a loving family with his sicker younger twin brother. The two of them got along extremely well but his brother secretly was jealous that zero got to run around all healthy and got all the attention from their parents. It didnt help that everyone saw Ichiru as a lost case but his twin brother. His family worked as sort of bounty hunters to help the general population but they where set up and one night Zero watched his family get attacked by a Daeva and killed. He doesnt know why he was left alive and the attack tends to haunt him. He was taken in by a good family friend and grew up to adult hood there but ever since then his first impression of daevas was a rather bad one.
Adult:
As an adult his views have changed a bit and he can tolerate some daevas, not many as they are naturally arrogant and Zero tends to want to take them down a couple of notches. He's trying to get by but the fact its only him depresses him a lot. However traveling around Zero has heard of another phim who looks like him only darker and white accents instead of his black. he's also heard that the daeva is alive as well.
On his journey to confront Shizuka and to maybe try and see if he can reconcile with Ichiru he's come across a half daeva/phim who seems to want to travel around with him. Zero opened up and told her his story and she's offered to follow him on his journey and give her support. This means a lot to Zero who's not used to others or to nice females. While traveling they in fact ran into ichiru who seemed not so pleased to see Zero. The two have been civil to each other but a thread of tension is still there. Luckily this doesnt seem to be phasing Reo at all who has decided her mission is to get the two back together.
Now:
so after a bit of stalking and watching Ichiru settle into hopefully his new life Zero is stuck with how to tell Reo his feelings. She's been acting sort of sick lately so he's worried but then she says she's not sick. Well at least its a distraction to telling his feelings.

Zero and reo
User Image

Yeah feed the rain
Cos without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust

It's all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed
All in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need
I lust for after no disaster can touch us anymore
And more than ever, I hope to never fall, where enough is not the same it was before

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 pm
Astrea

User Image
General Information

Name:
Astrea
Pronunciation:
Ah-stree- ah
Name meaning:
Goddess of justice, star
Nicknames:
none
Date of Birth:
February 1st, 2011
Mood:
thoughtful
Mod #:
Obtained:
Sort of rehoming prize
Tribe:
eiru
shaman
Sexual preference:
Open
Species:
Modifox
theme song:
"take me away" Globus

Personal Information

Mate:
Lucius
Parents:
Odi, Aracelis
Siblings:
Gemelle (sister), Toreth (brother) Toxic (sister), Kaleth (brother), Ransom (brother)
children:
Nada
Other relatives
Grandparents: Odin, Rei
in laws: Atiya (sister in law)
other: Tai (uncle), Michi (aunt), Kiran (half uncle), Chandra (half aunt)
other family
Dislikes:
being center of attention, talking to people she doesn't know,
Friends
none
Personality:
For the most part Astrea will look over a situation and make sure she has all the information before diving in herself. However she is flexible and is known to change her decision depending on the new information she gets on a topic. Astrea has a touch of shyness she doesnt like being the center of attention and prefers on letting others go first. If she doesn’t know you it is extremely hard to get past her shell where she’ll politely listen to what you have to say but she normally answers any question with one word answers. Once she opens up you'll find in fact she’ll have a lot to say and is extremely laid back. Astrea hides a very vindictive streak, even if she is kind and caring by nature if you do something to piss her off or if she feels you cheated her in some way. She will pay you back with in reason. She'll call it getting justice.
Scent:
meadow flowers

Rp’s

Completed:
Bridging the gap (may be completed?)
Ongoing:
History

Young life:
As an extremely young kit she was kidnapped away from her father and eventually returned but at that time her father had gotten himself horribly lost. Fearing that he would never meet up with Astrea's mother he tried to teach her and her two other siblings the best he could. However his approach was rather strict and he hardly talked about Astrea's other siblings who had been with their mother
Adult:
As an adult she's hoping she doesn't catch the hidden demon that she sees in her father and younger twin sister. She's still traveling around with her family but she also understands the desire to go and explore the world and do something. However her dad has been gone awhile and Astrea is getting a bit worried. Of course while Odi was gone Astrea quickly made friends with another vixen that really wasnt close to her own family. The two talked for a while before Astrea had to leave to go back to talk to her father who had returned.
Now:
Of course odi wanted her group of siblings to go and meet their mother and other siblings. However tension and hostility built and Astrea wishes that she had just stayed at the campsite. it had to be better then the current situation right? Nope, there is still a huge void between everyone and now ever more family members are being born into it

Now shes out traveling the world and trying to find a place for herself. Now days she's often seen around a young phim kit. He seems to be alone in the world and is kind of a scaredy cat, for some odd reason she wants to help him.

She did talk with her mom for a while, who's confused as her dad left again for parts unknown. She knows her other siblings will probably not be happy but Astrea did point out she wouldnt hold it against Ara if she tried to find some sort of happiness again.

Bcr,kit
User Image

Heaven hides nothing in it's measure
Mortal men blinded by false treasure
Formless and vanquished we shall travel
Shield and sword will guide our battle

Take me away from time and season
Far, far away we'll sing with reason
Prepare a throne of stars above me
As the world once known will leave me

Take me away upon a plateau
Far, far away from fears and shadow
Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow
Light the way to bright tomorrows

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Mai

User Image
General Information

Name:
Mai
Pronunciation:
My
Name meaning:
Ocean or elegance
Nicknames:
none
Date of Birth:
July 31st, 2011
Mood:
Patient
Mod #:
Obtained:
Custom bribe/ Gift from Reno
Tribe:
none
would be a carer if she joined a tribe
Sexual preference:
Open
Species:
Modifox
theme song:
"Empty world" Shikata Akiko

Personal Information

Mate:
Rehnard
Parents:
Dead
Siblings:
Vanna
in laws: Abel
children:
Rune, Wayra, Veha, Shugo
Other relatives
None yet
Dislikes:
foxes getting mistreated, bullying, foxes getting hurt
Friends
none
Personality:
Mai is very calm and gentle. She tries to patiently wait as much as she can and handle everything in a calm manner however she's a bit shy and has a thing for blushing and hiding beneath her hair. She's very strong willed though despite first appearances and she has quite the temper when her loved ones are threatened.
Scent:
hydrangea

Rp’s

Completed:
Elegant Judgement
Ongoing:
History

Young life:
Grew up in an over protective family where she was a middle sibling, her job was to prepare the food and gather spices and herbs and stuff and take care of her youngest sister. however one day she was captured by a group of humans and separated from her family. Once she was back in the wild she realized she was no where near her parents and had no clue on how to get back. After realizing she was probably never going to see them again she picked her self up and tried to make the best of her new situation
Adult:
of course that ended up with her stranded on the side of a mountain. She does admit it is rather cold up there but nothing she wouldn't be used too. Of course a male who lived up on the mountain didnt think so, he insisted that she go back down to warmer weather, well she can always try again later and company while she travels is nice too.

They've decided to try things out as mates and Mai finds her self blushing at all the attention she's given. However she finds it utterly cute that Renhard seems nervous as well. As for her family, she got reunited with Vanna again. life does seem pretty happy right now.
Now:
Even happier now that the modeities have decided to bless her with children, although Vanna said she should be at least a little worried over the fact that bcrs are doing strange things like glowing or catching on fire...?

Well it turns out that her kids came out with some mutations, either they ended up disappearing at times or their shadows where a little more alive that Mai would have liked. However she still loved her babies unconditionally. She couldnt be prouder now that they are out finding their own path in the world.

User Image

In order to yell now, I fly.
In order to sing a song of love.
If I lose my feverish feeling, and fall to the ground,
Then pick up up my shell with both your hands.

"IF YOU THROW OFF THE THE FLEETING, TRANSIENT WORLD,
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY, EVEN IF YOU ARE ALONE.

Come to this place,
And let us overlap our hearts.
I will take out your thorns.
In the rain of big drops that wets your face,
As if the needle of time has stopped,
Let us share a kiss.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 pm
kepi

User Image
General Information

Name:
Kepi
Pronunciation:
Kay-p
Name meaning:
Egyptian for tempest
Nicknames:
None and I wouldn't suggest giving her one
Date of Birth:
August 20th, 2011
Mood:
irritated
Mod #:
Obtained:
Breeding
Tribe:
Kemet
Hunter
Sexual preference:
open
Species:
Modifox
theme song:
"Noontide" Daisuke Ishiwatari

Personal Information

Mate:
Dating toreth
Parents:
Xylara, Marius
Siblings:
Kateti, Oriana, Oriel
children:
Other relatives
Grandparents: Kaname and Himeko
Uncles: Akori, Apries, Katsu (great)
Aunts: Chione, Ion, Lani-Ai, Hollow (great)
Cousins: Morin, Faiza, Sekani, Xeon, Therma, Amasis
other family members
being alone, hunting, fighting, cursing, music
Dislikes:
uptight foxes, crowds, being questioned,
Friends
Toreth- he's interesting to say the least, half the time she just wants to leave him to his own devices, other times the male amuses the hell out of her, which is to say a rare thing
Personality:
Kepi is a bit rough around the edges, she doesn't try to be a lady at all and doesn't hold back anything on her personality. She goes after what she wants and cares not to help foxes along the way if she's in the mood that day. She prefers being alone but at the same time as the eldest she does have a sense of responsibility to help out those that are desperate where she can do something to help them. She likes to be rude and if you blow up on her she'll shrug you off or mess with you. Since she's alone a lot of the time she trains her self how to fight because after all if your being rude to people you need the skills to defend yourself.
Scent:
Sand, spice

Rp’s

Completed:
Courting of the Prickly Princess
Ongoing:
Kemet Tribe

History

Young life:
Kepi grew up as a loner, she didn't see the need for socializing with any one else and often gave the carers and her parents hell by disappearing up into high places. The only one she tried to get along with was the second oldest of her kit group. this was only because Kateri often tried to seek her out and was either very emotional or getting lost. She got very good at escaping since her youngest sibling thought it was his job to protect the family. Of course Kepi is all fine with him coming in and trying to save the day as long as he leaves her out of it.
Adult:
Now she's just hanging around Kemet, she's thinking about being a hunter since it gives you a lot of time by yourself. As to why she's not leaving, too much of a hassle. The foxes there arent overly annoying and she likes the landscape. However if Oriana keeps on going on about how her dad thinks her mom is a cheating interloper she might be roused enough to actually pound some sense into her stupid sibling.
Now:
Nothing much is happening although she is annoyed that the lack of interaction has made Kateri even more shy and she often uses Kepi as a shield. Her family is still having problems with her mom and older brother having been gone for a while on a trip. Oh and her long lost Uncle came back which has her father a bit tense, not to mention said uncle had kits too who keep on trying to get her to socialize as well by attaching to kateri who then attaches herself to Kepi.
Also she keeps finding people lost in the desert. One seems to want to learn scouting skills from her.... hmmmm

Bcr, Kit
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:04 pm
Hetari

User Image
General Information

Name:
Hetari
Pronunciation:
Hee-Tah-ree
Name meaning:
translates roughly to Clever flower
Nicknames:
Ri and Tari
Date of Birth:
Twelfth, September 2011
Mood:
indescribable
Mod #:
Obtained:
Breeding
Tribe:
None
none
Sexual preference:
Straight
Species:
Modiphim
theme song:
"Dance of Darkness" Blackmore
Personal Information

Mate:
Dating Mizuki
Parents:
Yoko, Hiei
Siblings:
Reiko
children:
none
Other relatives
Yukina (aunt)
exploring, getting into trouble, stealing shiny things, musing out loud, music
Dislikes:
Foxes touching her, losing, being threatened, and stuffy old farts
Friends
Mizuki- a male she met that actually doesnt care she's of thief blood, even stranger is the fact that he has no idea who her parents are
Personality:
Hetari comes across as shy and rather withdrawn and quiet. However this is only to foxes that dont know her. When she opens up to you she is extremely competitive, she hates losing, she isnt afraid to speak her mind although prefers more being a shadow king. She'll manipulate you with out you knowing and she's extremely creative
Scent:
roses

Rp’s

Completed:
Ongoing:
Following the family Legacy?
History

Young life: Hetari was a happy little kit, she came out first against her glow worm of a sister and she even had wings. Most of the time she sat and played with Yukina or tried to nom Reiko's head off. Once while trying to socialize she was carted away by Hiei and so she really hasn't developed any habits with dealing with other foxes.
Adult:
Unfortunately Hetari grew up and inherited Hiei's hairstyle. She absolutely loathes it and wants nothing better than to shave off her head. Which she did, only it grew back even worse than before. Instantly she left her family in the hopes that one day she could come back happy with her appearance. Hetari steers away from foxes, she hates talking to them and if they even comment on her appearance she flies away.
Now:
Of course eventually she ran into another phim that seemed inclined to talk to her even at her best attempts to be a prickly pear. Even stranger was the fact that he had no idea who her parents are. right now she's helping him train and trying not go full boar with said training so that Mizuki can keep up.

Bcr, Kit,
User Image  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 pm
Lerin

User Image
General Information

Name:
Alerin
Pronunciation:
Ah-leer-in
Name meaning:
Variant of Leri meaning "Softly spoken"
Nicknames:
Leri, Alori, Lerin
Date of Birth:
September 4th, 2011
Mood:
sympathetic
Mod #:
Obtained:
Hiring contest
Tribe:
None
if she joined a tribe she would be a scout
Sexual preference:
Straight
Species:
edited modifox
theme song:
"Flowers" by Terra

Personal Information

Mate:
Tsukiyomi
Parents:
NPC
Siblings:
Npcs: a brother and two sisters
in laws: Susanoo
children:
none
Other relatives

exploring, getting into trouble, musing out loud, acting, sleeping in
Dislikes:
losing, being threatened, and stuffy old farts, being protected, told she cant do something
Friends
Micail- he was one of her partners when they where at war with the other tribes, while he's a pervert and hinted he wants kids with her she still gets on with him pretty well
Liani- probably one of her best friends she always goes to Liana when she wants a bit of girl time
Helios/Rei- When I actually get them I'll update this part
Elise- Micail's partner in crime
Personality:
Lerin is a very patient soul that loves adventure, she's always out doing something and getting into various trouble. Her dad was a scout and since she was his only daughter and child he passed down all his abilities to her. However she didnt get the modeity blessed abilities. Lerin also is very kind and tries to help whoever she thinks is right, she's very strict when it comes to her sense of justice and tends to charge out and do things in a slightly unconditional manner while not really listening all that well to authority.
Scent:
Heather, mint

Rp’s

Completed:
Ongoing:
Thorns of Ashes
Beyond the traveling jewel

History

Young life:
Lerin was born in an area that always seemed to have tribal skirmishes, The land had been one huge place but when the old elder died it broke in several pieces and every clan wanted to be the next elder. However Lerin's family produced very capable fighters and everyone sought their help. The only problem was in this land only boys where considered fighters and Lerin was the only one of her siblings that was even close to being a warrior. Her older Brother ciel was sickly and so growing up she was taught all the same things boys where but when everyone came around she was shuffled off becoming a wall flower.
Adult:
Eventually Lerin went out intending to prove girls could be just as good as men and met a leader who was willing to give her a shot. It was here she met her current group of friends, two dating foxes named Helios and Rei. Then she met Elise and Micail and her partner Tsukiyomi. After a lot of hard battles and work the tribe was finally united again under the fox she had chosen as leader, however Lerin's sense of adventure was still calling out to her and she disappeared off to find happiness.

Lerin's been trying to track down her old group but recently only seems to have gotten word from Tsukuyomi. Hopefully the two can meet up some time in the future. Unfortunately she also ran into one of her long time rivals Micail, it seemed with out elise in the picture they went straight back to trying to get a rise out of each other. Hopefully the two's significant other shows up soon before they do something drastic.
Now:
She ran into Tsukiyomi again. The two quickly fell into the same patterns they had during the time where they where partners. Only Tsukiyomi seemed to have something on his mind and would ask random questions. Eventually he revealed he came back to ask Lerin to be his mate. Lerin agreed with a bit of hesitation. After all she had to make sure it was what he wanted.

User Image

Although this evening is caught is in a snowstorm of sakura
In three, four nights that will be scattered.
Tomorrow this town will be far away
In a million dreams, overflowing with disturbance

Gently, softly; love dances.
Gently, softly; sparkling
Gently, softly; brocades of dreams
Gently, softly; are tinting this flower path.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:57 am
Zion

User Image
General Information

Name:
Zion
Pronunciation:
Zigh-on
Name meaning:
Highest Point
Nicknames:
Zi
Date of Birth:
September 12th, 2011
Mood:
unwavering
Mod #:
Obtained:
Esus x Xiaoshi breeding
Tribe:
Solarie
Scout
Sexual preference:
Open
Species:
Modifox
theme song:
"Holy orders" Daisuke Ishiwatari
Personal Information

Mate:
None
Parents:
Xiaoshi, Esus
Siblings:
Azriel, Xia, Michael
children:
Tian
Other relatives
Grandparents: Hibari and Afallon
Aunts: Persephone, Ritilanishia,
Uncles: Dante,
Cousins: Proserpina, Pluto, Pherein, Hades, almatheia, Charon
tea cups, justice, helping people, doing what ever she can, relaxing,
Dislikes:
losing, killing things, stuffy old farts, told she cant do something
Friends
None
Personality:
Zion is a very honorable type of fox, She hates seeing others get hurt in front of her or suffer. She likes rushing in to help people and often forgets about her own safety when she does so. When she was younger she had a problem with only seeing in black and white but since then a lot of gray has entered. Zion has a bit of a temper but it takes a lot to get her to snap and attack you. She prefers to walk off and ignore your being first. Zion is also very family oriented and as the eldest she takes her position very seriously. However she does have a playful side as she secretly like girly things like braids and flowers in her hair... and even weirder human tea cups.
Scent:
Sand, mango

Rp’s

Completed:
Ongoing:
Solarie tribe
(really need some interaction with Zion)
History

Young life:
Zion was always curious as a little kit. She enjoyed exploring things, collecting weird objects called tea cups and occasionally liked learning about girly things. She once tried to get Michael and Xia to follow her over into a braid making class although they ignored her and she regrettably stayed behind with them. However she also paid strict attention to her other siblings to make sure they where okay since she was the oldest and it was her responsibility while mom watched her and other kits.
Adult:
As an adult she hasnt do anything to exciting. She lives mostly in her tribe and hangs out with Michael pretty often. Luce occasionally hits on her when he comes over to tease Michael and she tries to go out to socialize but as of yet no luck. However maybe one day.... now that she’s free to travel wherever....
Now:
needs some rp OTL

Bcr, Kit,
User Image  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 am
Michael

User Image
General Information

Name:
Michael
Pronunciation:
My-Kill
Name meaning:
"Who is like god"
Nicknames:
None
Date of Birth:
twelfth, September 2011
Mood:
Skeptical
Mod #:
Obtained:
Esus x Xiaoshi breeding
Tribe:
Solarie
Hunter
Sexual preference:
Pansexual
Species:
Modifox
theme song:
" Under a Violet Moon" Blackmore's Night
Personal Information

Mate:

Parents:
Xiaoshi, Esus
Siblings:
Zion, Azriel, Xia
children:
none
Other relatives
Grandparents: Hibari and Afallon
Aunts: Persephone, Ritilanishia,
Uncles: Dante,
cousins: Proserpina, Pluto, Pherein, Hades
Pie, flying, getting into things he's not supposed to, helping people, stopping evil plans
Dislikes:
losing, killing things, stuffy foxes, being late
Friends
Lucifer- they arent exactly best friends and more like Best frenemies
Lin- a young woman that escaped into the desert to get away from family problems he's helping her travel to a safer location
Personality:
Michael is a rather kind modifox however its often hidden by his quick demeanor and irritation when foxes get in over there heads. He feels like he needs to save those foxes even though later on he'll chew them out. Michael tends to like getting the last word and like his eldest sister Michael likes coming in and saving the day. He's very honor bond and tries to be on the side of good.
Scent:
Sand, dragonfruit

Rp’s

Completed:
Ongoing:
Sand storms and new faces, gotta love fate
History

Young life:
Most of his young life he played with his younger siblings. Since he was the youngest out of four and the only normal boy and was constantly play fighting with Zia. Xiaoshi often separated the two. Then he managed to wander away from his parents and ended up meeting the bane of his existence. From then on Lucifer kept popping up at random times.
Adult:
Now an Adult Michael decided it was about time he went to find himself a mate. only he's pretty sure every time he comes close to even finding some one new Lucifer comes and torments him. Michael seemed to think that Lucifer was going to drive everyone off however he might have met a young vixen by the name of lin that seems to keep on talking to him. Hmmm quite interesting
Now:
Now he's just trying to settle into tribe life and is helping vixens through hard times and deserts, or well he was. Along the way, it almost seemed like something might develop between them but Lin still had a lot of traveling to do and Michael had a tribe. Now with Solarie disbanded and others leaving to explore the world. Michael is off to travel again. During this time he met a cheerful and slightly naive vixen. She isn’t too bad, definitely different than he used to. The two have started dating.

Bcr, Kit
User Image

Fortune teller
What to you see
Future in a card

Share your secrets
Tell them to me
Under a violet moon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:55 am
Liani

User Image
General Information

Name:
Liani
Pronunciation:
Lee-ah-knee
Name meaning:
Daughter of the sun
Nicknames:
Lia, Ani
Date of Birth:
August 6th, 2011
Mood:
Creative
Mod #:
Obtained:
Sister mod creative contest
Tribe:
None at the moment
would be a shaman? if joined a tribe
Sexual preference:
Straight-ish
Species:
Modifox
theme song:
"On the floor" Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
Personal Information

Mate:
Dating Kian?
Parents:
Dead
Siblings:
Naomi, Mia
children:
Vreis, gaeriel
Other relatives
in laws: Arah
collecting things, settling people, up, creating things, getting into trouble, going exploring
Dislikes:
being held back, told she's girl take it easy, close minded foxes, bones, losing
Friends
Hitoru- they dated for a while before she lost track of Hitoru, he is a really cool guy so that she hopes one day they can meet again
Lerin- probably her best friend, when liani wants to do girl things she calls up Lerin,
Cian- newest friend, he's a lot of fun trying to sneak off to go see
Personality:
Liani is a very mischievous type of girl, she is always getting herself into trouble although she's smart enough to get her self out of it and never let her older sister know about it. Liani is also very family oriented although she thinks Naomi is a bit stiff and Mia needs some growing up. She spoils her younger sister and looks up to her older one. Liani also hates to loose, she is very competitive and isnt above slightly cheating to get the win. Liani is also a bit of a prankster and has darker sense of humor than her siblings, not by much but its definitely giving her devil horns XD.
Scent:
Clover, mint

Rp’s

Completed:
Ongoing:
(need to do something more than just in thread rp)
History

Young life:
Liani's parents died at a young age and her elder sister stepped into the role of being their mother. Only as Liani grew up she noticed Naomi never really had a childhood of her own. As she looked up to her sister she started rebelling. Maybe if she could show Naomi she didn't need to be mothered then she would go back to doing fun things. Unfortunately the more dangerous things Liani got into the more fun she realized she was having which only managed to make Naomi even worse.
Adult:
Of course Liani left the city to try and go explore the world. Sure it was interesting with all the humans crawling around but really there was more to see right? Of course she never did cure Naomi of that mothering habit and Mia still have interesting ideals about how life should be but for Liani it was time to go and see what the world had to offer.

She's meeting tons of new friends, although no really hunky guys that she could think of taking for her mate. her current friend is a slightly shy Male by the name of Cian, its a bit hard trying to find time to spend with him since he lives in a tribe but that just makes it more exciting.
Now:
During her travels, she’s heard word that Naomi has taken her own mate. Liani wishes her sister the best and hopes that her new significant other can help her relax. She also met a rather hostile male by the name of taranis. However the modeities thought it would be a great thing to have them spend more time together as they ended up with children. Children who inherited some of their father’s mutations. Liani’s been trying her best to accept the spiders. Tara is was even decent and the two raised them both together. Now it’s back to seeing where life takes her only now with a daughter and a spider by her side.

User Image

I know you got it clap your hands on the floor
And keep on rockin', rock it up on the floor
If you're a criminal, kill it on the floor
Steal it quick on the floor, on the floor
Don't stop, keep it moving
Put your drinks up!
It's getting ill it's getting sick on the floor
We never quit, we never rest on the floor
If I ain't wrong we'll probably die on the floor

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:59 am
Ichiru

User Image
General Information

Name:
Ichiru
Pronunciation:
Ee-chi-roo
Name meaning:
one, thread
Nicknames:
None
Date of Birth:
October 10th,2011
Mood:
Calculating
Mod #:
Obtained:
Custom Bribe from Mali
Tribe:
none
would be a hunter if he joined a tribe
Sexual preference:
Bi
Species:
Modiphim
theme song:
"Lucifer"
Personal Information

Mate:
Shyanne
Parents:
Dead
Siblings:
Zero
in laws: Reoakee
children:
not yet XD
step: Damian, Valentine, Nihonsei (in law)
Other relatives
Nada
tormenting other foxes (zero), playing hide and seek. tomatoes, watching the rain
Dislikes:
feeling unwanted, being smothered, onions, spiders
Friends
Shizuka (npc)- She was a daeva that seemed to understand him, although he was in love with her she never seemed to love him romantically back, Meris (dont tell him I said this)- Probably one of his best friends, the two act more like rivals than best friends and often pretend not to stand each other, Shyanne- He's very very close to her, hurt you and he will kill you no questions about it
Damian- Shyanne's son he helped raised Damian while his dad was out of the picture. The two get on pretty well and Ichiru is fine with him calling him dad.
Personality:
Ichiru is a complicated phim marked by many conflicting emotions and actions. He is quite calculating and he isnt above using who ever he wants to get what he wants. he'll pretend to be the perfect thing you need at the time while hiding a slightly sadistic personality at times you would wonder if he was even a phim. however at the same time he is quite devoted to those he is close to even if occasionally he shows it in weird ways and can be completely loving, devoting, and swett.
Scent:
Mint soap and ash

Rp’s

Completed:
Ongoing: Magic of souls
History

Young life:
Ichiru and Zero where born as twins and were almost inseparable. However while growing up he knew that with his poor health his twin brother Zero would eventually leave him behind. He grew to hate Zero at the same time because everyone thought him to be the lesser twin. Yet at the same time he remained close with his brother, it was him who convinced the daeva to spare Zero that night. The rest of his kit hood was spent traveling around with the daeva until she passed away.
Adult:
Ichiru wandered around aimlessly for a while until he caught wind of the fact Zero was looking for him. Deciding he had nothing better to do he let his twin find him only to find what looked like the beginnings of a new family. Ichiru isnt quite sure what to think about his sister in law. Even though she seems dead set on recreating the brotherly bond between the two twins.

Of course Reo has a thing about wanting to spend time with Ichiru, so he went hiding one day. Of course this lead him straight into Meris. Luckily before anything happened they ran into a expectant mother by the name of Shyanne. The two stayed by her until the bcr hatched and Meris had to leave to go help his friend. Ichiru quickly bonded with the young Damian who seems to have taken to calling him dad. He's also growing close to shyanne. Now if only Zero would stop acting all sly since after all that was his job.
Now:

While hanging out with Shyanne some of his dark nature is creeping back. He can see how hurt she is over the fact tweak has kept her other son from her. Maybe as a way to punish her for letting Damian call him Dad? The point is Ichiru is getting angry and violent... he wants to get Valentine back. The only problem is can he convince Zero to let him confront Damian's and Valentine's birth father.

The answer would be yes, he could convince Zero and Ichiru did just that and confronted Tweak taking Valentine for the first time to go and see his mother. The scene touched him but he felt like he was strangely out of place. however Shyanne noticed something was off and dissipated the feeling of not belonging when she asked if he would be her mate. He of course said yes.

User Image

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can't grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only

● Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash