No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hi, guys. I need an rp, but can't do it on Gaia. Help? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone from about a year or two ago remember me?
  Yes! I miss you!
  No, sorry.
  Yes, but I didn't miss you.
  I got here probably after you disappeared, so yea.
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:36 pm
You guys probably don't remember. I was super active long ago, but computer problems have prevented my roleplaying for the past year or so. I wanna start roleplaying again, but I can't really do it on here. Unless you're willing to wait a LOOONG time for my reply which we all know we hate, so I've come up with an alternative option: Facebook. We could IM back and forth our replies on there because I get Facebook texts, so I can reply instantly from wherever I am.

I'm up for almost any story, just suggest one and I'll decide if I like it. Or if you want me to come up with an idea, just let me know and I'll try to get my creative juices going.

Message me or post below if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:54 am
Please? ;-; I'll get on my knees and beg! *gets on kees, pouts, puts on puppy dog eyes, and laces hand together* Pllleeeaaassseee?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:03 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Please? ;-; I'll get on my knees and beg! *gets on kees, pouts, puts on puppy dog eyes, and laces hand together* Pllleeeaaassseee?

Long time no see. I'll roleplay with you if you want, but to be honest I'd rather either just do a casual/extreme slow paced one on here - or if you have Skype just roleplay through the instant messenger on that. I almost never really touch facebook, and I have no interest in being bothered by random strangers on my friend's friends lists when I'm on there, which always happens.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:56 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Angel in my Dreams

Long time no see. I'll roleplay with you if you want, but to be honest I'd rather either just do a casual/extreme slow paced one on here - or if you have Skype just roleplay through the instant messenger on that. I almost never really touch facebook, and I have no interest in being bothered by random strangers on my friend's friends lists when I'm on there, which always happens.

Thanks to how your avi is, I cannot help but read with the voice of a very seductive dominatrix.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:42 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
Thanks to how your avi is, I cannot help but read with the voice of a very seductive dominatrix.

Lmao, that's awesome. XD You've just made my day, thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:34 am
Animeprincess_9400
Angel in my Dreams

I would be able to do Skype if my GOOD phone hadn't been stolen a year ago, so I guess if you can tolerate it, we can do one here that would be extremely slow, lol.

Any kind of plot in mind or perhaps just a simple topic to which I can brainstorm plots for?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:45 am
Angel in my Dreams
Animeprincess_9400
Angel in my Dreams

I would be able to do Skype if my GOOD phone hadn't been stolen a year ago, so I guess if you can tolerate it, we can do one here that would be extremely slow, lol.

Any kind of plot in mind or perhaps just a simple topic to which I can brainstorm plots for?

Oh s**t. Well, disregard the question in my PM then. I had not read your post til now. surprised

Yes, I can tolerate it just fine.

Definitely. I'll PM you some ideas and the like. Will most likely ask my usual compatability/interest questions first though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:47 am
Animeprincess_9400
Angel in my Dreams
Animeprincess_9400
Angel in my Dreams

Oh s**t. Well, disregard the question in my PM then. I had not read your post til now. surprised

Yes, I can tolerate it just fine.

Definitely. I'll PM you some ideas and the like. Will most likely ask my usual compatability/interest questions first though.

Lol Alright. Sorry, didn't read the post until after I replied. x3  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:40 pm
So I haz to wait longer for that Gorillaz rp...?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:45 pm
Mai waifu! Husbando is so sad she hasn't seen you in a while. I think I still have your thing, but you might new to check with me. I don't mind Facebook, since my school allows that, so if you're interested in that or anything, call me bby. Our children are lonely. xD

But I would like to continue World is Mone and/or other stuff  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:44 pm
ZimbuTessen

I thought you guys were going do it without me. If you're still waiting on me then, then I'll ram up my efforts to get a computer 1000%.

organizationXV

We can conutinue World is Mine! Don't worry! I've missed it! But I'd really like to keep the story here for nostalgia purposes, so if you don't mind slow replies then, let's do et!

We can also do a 1x1 on the side on Facebook as well. c: Just to keep the creative juices flowing in between World is Mine posts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:52 pm
Zimbu, do you have a link to the planning thread I made? So I can go over what we planned and at least plan out a layout, so when I come back more premenantly, I can just grab the setup and paste it on to a new thread, so we can get it started quicker.

Oh, and Hubby (org), can I get a link to World is Mine?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:45 pm
I just looked through every thread that's visible and I couldn't find the planning thread for the Gorillaz roleplay...

I found World is Mine though (through a personal planning thread that had a bunch of links to roleplays which WiM was one of them).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:34 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Zimbu, do you have a link to the planning thread I made? So I can go over what we planned and at least plan out a layout, so when I come back more premenantly, I can just grab the setup and paste it on to a new thread, so we can get it started quicker.

Oh, and Hubby (org), can I get a link to World is Mine?

Well, I was going to. Honestly. I got tired of waiting. But I'd feel this sick slime of guilt in my stomach for doing something that was your idea at first. So.

I will.

In a different guild.

Because I like the idea for a Gorillaz rp.

But not on WhyNot. That's all you.

Fair enough? http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23362451&page=1  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:19 pm
Meh...

I might get a computer in either December through February. I dunno. And it's close, so just letting you peoples know.

And thanks for the link, Zimbu.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces