Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Video Game & RolePlay
Blazblue: Alter Memory: Has anybody played the games? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:55 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I thought there was going to be a phone strap given out with the limited editions.
Noel Vermillion with ps3, Celica for ps4, and that guy/girl from the remix comic.
Bang is going to look so weird in the final game without his nail. o(

I dunno, I mean thus far they haven't revealed any such editions, but there's still plenty of time. (I haven't checked in a while either)
Hmm...wait, so if 3 gets Noel and 4 gets Celica what would the One get?

I didn't even think of that..He really will look kinda funny without it! And the sad part is that's what I thought of him at first because he had it.

One is getting the main character from a spin off comic. That person is also getting their own story arc. o( The name keeps eluding me.
I don't like how they are acknowledging that person as canon. The main characteris a guy who was changed into a girl by Hazama who used an Armagus on him. It's flawed because all Ars were made to fight the Black Beast so what used would a gender swapper be?!
Anyways the main character attended the academy with Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:30 pm
Mahzuki

One is getting the main character from a spin off comic. That person is also getting their own story arc. o( The name keeps eluding me.
I don't like how they are acknowledging that person as canon. The main characteris a guy who was changed into a girl by Hazama who used an Armagus on him. It's flawed because all Ars were made to fight the Black Beast so what used would a gender swapper be?!

You mean Mai Natsume from BlazBlue: Remix Heart.
And actually, Mai was turned into a female due to somehow fusing with a nameless grimoire that has the ability to create it's wielder's desires out of thin air..the only catch is that its wielder can only be female.
I've actually read the spin off manga.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:16 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

You mean Mai Natsume from BlazBlue: Remix Heart.
And actually, Mai was turned into a female due to somehow fusing with a nameless grimoire that has the ability to create it's wielder's desires out of thin air..the only catch is that its wielder can only be female.
I've actually read the spin off manga.

Oh. o
Then I must have read a different one because the main character was talking about the guy who changed him into a girl and a picture of Hazama was there. There was only one chapter.
Is it any good?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:25 am
Mahzuki

Oh. o
Then I must have read a different one because the main character was talking about the guy who changed him into a girl and a picture of Hazama was there. There was only one chapter.
Is it any good?

Mmm...I'd say so.
I mean, we do get a lot of involvement with Noel, Makoto, and Tsubaki as well as Jin making the occasional appearance. We also get the introduction of a number of new characters that begs the curiosity of where they are in the actual story.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Oh. o
Is it any good?

Mmm...I'd say so.
I mean, we do get a lot of involvement with Noel, Makoto, and Tsubaki as well as Jin making the occasional appearance. We also get the introduction of a number of new characters that begs the curiosity of where they are in the actual story.

At the time I read the first chapter I was like: "This isn't canon... These aren't the Noel, Makoto, and Tsubaki I know..."
If it has a lot of those three then I'd be happy. o)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:05 pm
Mahzuki

At the time I read the first chapter I was like: "This isn't canon... These aren't the Noel, Makoto, and Tsubaki I know..."

Well, if you play Chronophantasma extend and aren't the type to argue with the game creators, then in all aspects it's cannon...it's just not of any relevance to the actual story...that we know of.
Maybe Mai, Cajun, and the rest of the Remix Heart lot will make appearances and/or play a part in the next game?  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:24 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Well, if you play Chronophantasma extend and aren't the type to argue with the game creators, then in all aspects it's cannon...it's just not of any relevance to the actual story...that we know of.
Maybe Mai, Cajun, and the rest of the Remix Heart lot will make appearances and/or play a part in the next game?

I just that it was that they get a chapter in the next game.
I am currently looking for the ps3 version of the game and all I can find is the ps4 version lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:20 am
never played that but i know blazblue through groove coaster song that have blazbkue songs  

Kalamaja2929

Fashionable Shopper

7,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Signature Look 250

H3LLFIR3W0LF

Hilarious Gaian

17,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50