Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Neva's home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:19 am
User Image
Name: Neva
Race: Ice demon

Eye color: Electric blue
Hair color: White

Orientation: Bi
Seme,uke, seke: Seke

Personality: Cold to those who he doesn't know or trust but quick to warm up to those he deems trustworthy.

Bio: Neva wondered for a few years after leaving his parents home before settling down on the outskirts of a busy town. He'd rather not share his reasons for this, but until a few years ago he'd been happy in their family home and was spoilt until he left, it was quite a shock when he was suddenly without them.

Slave(s): Jack

Preferred Collars: Blue or purple
Preferred Charms: Any  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:30 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Hopefully this will be added to.

Picture:User Image
Name:Jack
Race: Angel
Height:5'3
Weight:110
Eye color: grey
Hair color:brown
Orientation: gay
uke
Personality: Fighting,unwilling to be slave an angel captured to be sold
Bio: Jack was an angel who whispered of dangers,he was a guardian angel A demon captured one of his charges and laid a trap for the angel once Jack was captured his charge was killed.
Note/other: Listed as gay,will fight to not be taken and deny being gay
Collar: Black and Green
Charms:White dove,Rose,Bone,rattle
Owner:

A cage was rolled up to the door by the guards,they banged on the door. Inside the cage a small male was forced to kneel,his collar tighter then needed,and a clip on his wings to keep them closed and close to his body.  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:59 pm
Neva lay, sprawled on the couch with his white hair fanned out beneath him, idly flicking through a book of his choosing. It was an important day today, why he wasn't so sure. But he was sure that it was important. Licking a finger he turned the page, reaching over to scratch Sibby behind the ears as several knocks echoed through his home. "Coming" He called, folding the corner of his page and making his way towards the front door. Once he arrived there he quickly opened the front door and smiled slightly. "Oh, that's what was important." He mused to himself, looking at the guards for a moment before crouching down to look at the boy. "Hello there." He grinned, running his claw like nails over the bars.

((OMG WERE GOING COMIC CON TODAY!!!!))
Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:27 am
Nocturnal_moon
Neva lay, sprawled on the couch with his white hair fanned out beneath him, idly flicking through a book of his choosing. It was an important day today, why he wasn't so sure. But he was sure that it was important. Licking a finger he turned the page, reaching over to scratch Sibby behind the ears as several knocks echoed through his home. "Coming" He called, folding the corner of his page and making his way towards the front door. Once he arrived there he quickly opened the front door and smiled slightly. "Oh, that's what was important." He mused to himself, looking at the guards for a moment before crouching down to look at the boy. "Hello there." He grinned, running his claw like nails over the bars.

((OMG WERE GOING COMIC CON TODAY!!!!))
Angel Lucian Vladis

Jack lunged at him, his collar glowing as it prevent him from using his grace.  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image

Slightly taken back Neva leaned back away from the cage, tusking slightly beneath his breath. "Naughty. That's not nice." He scolded, shaking his head in annoyance as he watched the guards disappear of to their car. "But if you behave I'll let you out, that hardly looks comfortable." He offered, sitting himself down on the door step, reaching forward into the cage to touch his collar, slightly curious as to why it was glowing. "Okay?"

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm
"I'm not a slave let me go." Jack looked pissed,and neva felt the power of his grace being restrained when he touched the collar. He hit the mans arm hard.  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:48 am
User Image

Recoiling his arm from the cage he sighed in mock annoyance. " I know your not a slave silly. Now why would I need one of those." He mockingly asked, pretending to look confused before smirking slightly. "Your my pet. Now what's your name?"

((Could you quote me when you reply please? Otherwise I don't know you have. smile ))

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:38 am
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

Recoiling his arm from the cage he sighed in mock annoyance. " I know your not a slave silly. Now why would I need one of those." He mockingly asked, pretending to look confused before smirking slightly. "Your my pet. Now what's your name?"

((Could you quote me when you reply please? Otherwise I don't know you have. smile ))

Angel Lucian Vladis
I have been quoting you each time
"I'm not a pet, now let me go." Jack growled, his eyes flashing white  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image

"So you'd prefer being called a slave then?" He asked grinning, and flicking open the lock. "I'll let you out, but you have to behave and tell me your name." He pulled open the cage and shuffled backwards to allow him out.

((Hmmm. Perhaps its cause I changed my username...))

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:09 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

"So you'd prefer being called a slave then?" He asked grinning, and flicking open the lock. "I'll let you out, but you have to behave and tell me your name." He pulled open the cage and shuffled backwards to allow him out.

((Hmmm. Perhaps its cause I changed my username...))

Angel Lucian Vladis
He lunged toward the demon,his wings still in the clip,he tried to punch him "Neither."

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:43 am
User Image

Jumping in surprise he grabbed his wrist and twisted it round. " Then your just plain rude." He hissed angrily from behind him. "My name Neva, but if your going to act like this then you can call me master."

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:17 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

Jumping in surprise he grabbed his wrist and twisted it round. " Then your just plain rude." He hissed angrily from behind him. "My name Neva, but if your going to act like this then you can call me master."

Angel Lucian Vladis
I"I was kidnapped,my charged had his throat slit while I was held and made to watch." His shoulders trembled and his eyes indicaed there could be waterworks.

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:03 am
User Image

Pausing for a moment he let go of his arm and huffed in annoyance. "Well, yeah that must suck, but oh god. Please don't cry. Sibby will bite me for making someone cry even if she doesn't know them." He exclaimed pointing in her general direction and looking slightly panicked before hugging him awkwardly. "Plus you'll make me cry and demons don't cry."

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:05 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

Pausing for a moment he let go of his arm and huffed in annoyance. "Well, yeah that must suck, but oh god. Please don't cry. Sibby will bite me for making someone cry even if she doesn't know them." He exclaimed pointing in her general direction and looking slightly panicked before hugging him awkwardly. "Plus you'll make me cry and demons don't cry."

Angel Lucian Vladis
Jack gasped softly,a sound of pain almost a sob. "He slit his throat right in front of me,I couldn't help I couldn't even try.

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:49 am
User Image

"Um, um. There there?" He almost asked, patting his back awkwardly. "I'm sure he's happy that your alive? Eh...."
Angel Lucian Vladis

((Happy Halloween smile ))  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas