Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply West Coast & Mountain Conventions
Aki Con!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to Aki Con?
  YES!! I'll see you there!!
  No . . . :'(
View Results

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:05 pm
Lady Shimizu
Hello. I went to AkiCon on Saturday! It was my first Con, and I got J. Micheal Tatum's autograph on a Kuroshitsuji mouse pad! I also bought Sebastian's pocket watch, a Kingdom Hearts button, and an Axel keychain thingy! Sorry if I'm overly excited, but it was awesome! I got some cards from artists in the Artist Alley, my sister got commissions, and I got lots of pictures of cosplayers! I was with a Catbug, who was recognized by just about everyone. Three people recognized my cosplay, which was cool, and one even asked for a picture of me! All in all, a great first Con.

Who were you cosplaying as? I was there as Max from Life as Strange. I may have seen you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:34 pm
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

I'm afraid I don't know who this Max is, at least not a Max from Life is Strange, though that title is completely true. I was Shiki Misaki in her true form from the DS game The World Ends with You. I had a black cat plushie in my arms, Mr. Mew.

Just to mention something random: I am eating Lemon Meringue pie right now. It's delicious.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:55 pm
Lady Shimizu

I'm afraid I don't know who this Max is, at least not a Max from Life is Strange, though that title is completely true. I was Shiki Misaki in her true form from the DS game The World Ends with You. I had a black cat plushie in my arms, Mr. Mew.

Just to mention something random: I am eating Lemon Meringue pie right now. It's delicious.

I'm pretty sure I saw you. The black cat sounds really familiar. Life is Strange is pretty good. It's a story telling based game.

That sounds delicious.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:37 pm
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Well that's cool!

Here's a Mr. Mew:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, Life is Strange sounds like a cool game. Sorry for the huge picture, can't get on my Photobucket right now.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:42 pm
Lady Shimizu

Yup, I recognize the cat. I remember thinking that it was super cute. Unfortunately I didn't recognize your cosplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:48 pm
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Oh, don't worry about that. Even if you played the game, Shiki only appears in her true form once, at the very end.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:56 pm
Lady Shimizu
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Oh, don't worry about that. Even if you played the game, Shiki only appears in her true form once, at the very end.

I haven't played it yet but its on my list  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:23 pm
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Yes! I'll add Life is Strange to my list as well.

Interesting Tidbit: I'm watching Psych right now! The Musical episode. Also, I must go now, to bed. Good night fellow Aki-Con-goer.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
West Coast & Mountain Conventions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers