Irregular menstrual cycle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittysuperhero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:30 pm
Music

So I might get detailed and gross some of you out (I apologize in advance).
I'm 18 years old but I still have irregular periods. I got my first period as a 13 year old, but it's been 5 years and I've never had cycles that are normal. It usually skips two to three months, then comes out of a sudden for around 4~5 days. Most of the time when it comes it's normal (as in red blood and all). But, I sometimes don't even think they're...well, periods...because all I get (whenever I go to the bathroom) are these little brown spots on my pad (and those usually lasts for around 2~3 days).
Also, when I do happen to get my periods, I rarely, if ever, have cramps. At most I feel just a tiny bit uncomfortable, but most of the time it's nothing. I'm also a virgin, and have never eaten any birth control pills (or any pills in general actually).

I actually did get my period this month, but I honestly cannot remember when was the last time I had it before this month, probably June. I also never go to the doctors because my parents think that it's expensive and we're not in the best financial shape. The last time I went to the doctors was around 7 years old or younger.

Bottom point: Would anyone know what could be the problem? I tried to search online but keep getting different answers :/

Thanks!

User Image
Soul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:32 pm
Music

Dear Lord. Why is there two threads. I don't even know how that happened because I only clicked submit once -______- (whoever is a crew leader can feel free to delete the other one)

User Image
Soul

kittysuperhero

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas