Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
friendship on the rocks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:04 pm
i'm thinking of ending a six year long friendship with a girl who means the world to me, but simultaneously makes me feel horribly about myself

we hardly talk anymore (my fault) and every time i do talk to her, she just gets mad (also my fault) so i just don't know if this relationship of ours is worth keeping alive

also if her and i call it quits, that could potentially end my relationship with all of my other friends

i don't know what to do

help  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:38 pm
You in school/work together? That makes it hard

And yes, the girl that used to be my best friend was like that ;____;
Though even the fact that I was tired of her and her BS got through her think skull
For her, she was never done talking (she would yell at me for interrupting her when she was obviously done, and for interrupting her when she had just interrupted me), her life sucked, her dad was looking through her stuff, blah blah blah. In school, only way to drive her off was to have unfinished homework on the desk when she zipped in
It got to the point where she had her friends that didn't care for me sitting with me, since I had kicked her out at the beginning of the school year. She had literally two people sitting with her. One because then the rest of us were spared, the other because she was friends with the 'sacrifice'

If ending a friendship with her ends others, then they're not much in the way of friends, are they?

End it before it gets even worse ;___;  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:27 am
yeah her and i are in school together

thank you for your input though ^_^ i'll try and see if i can tough it out for the time being but i guess we'll see what happens
Kitalpha Hart

Though even the fact that I was tired of her and her BS got through her think skull
For her, she was never done talking (she would yell at me for interrupting her when she was obviously done, and for interrupting her when she had just interrupted me), her life sucked, her dad was looking through her stuff, blah blah blah. In school, only way to drive her off was to have unfinished homework on the desk when she zipped in
It got to the point where she had her friends that didn't care for me sitting with me, since I had kicked her out at the beginning of the school year. She had literally two people sitting with her. One because then the rest of us were spared, the other because she was friends with the 'sacrifice'

If ending a friendship with her ends others, then they're not much in the way of friends, are they?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 am
Dazed Poppet
yeah her and i are in school together

thank you for your input though ^_^ i'll try and see if i can tough it out for the time being but i guess we'll see what happens
Kitalpha Hart

she and I lost contact during the summer. Graduated, she has only contacted me twice. Once because she was getting an actual job for the first time ever and I already have a summer job, and again after she school year started and the local park that she (and I until medical leave) worked at went from full season to weekends. That I didn't respond to

But tough it out, make friends unrelated to that one, and slowly drift away. Let summer be the barrier~  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items