Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1 Yaoi search!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 am
Hello all! It's me, Yoshimi Sohma! I am really wanting to do another Yaoi rp... Um... I don't really have any ideas actually.... Um... I am semi-literate and like to make my posts pretty. I also only really play the uke... Since that is what I am most comfortable doing... Uh... That is all I have... Sorry it isn't much... But I look forward to rping with you all! Thank you very much!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:18 pm
~bumpity bump bump~

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:47 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
~bumpity bump bump~

☠I would love to roleplay with you, you seem like your characters would tent to be sweet and shy. ☠  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
~bumpity bump bump~

☠I would love to roleplay with you, you seem like your characters would tent to be sweet and shy. ☠

Awwwe... I take that as a complement~
My characters vary though. I can can make my characters pretty much anything~ >w< Muahaha! But yes, I can make my characters like that too~
WAIT! YAAAAAAY~! SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO RP WITH MEEEE~! I'm so so so happy~ ^w^ Yay~! (Whoa, late reaction...)
Do you have any ideas on what you would like to do? I don't really have any ideas at the moment... So... I would like to hear some of yours. >w<

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:05 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
~bumpity bump bump~

My characters vary though. I can can make my characters pretty much anything~ >w< Muahaha! But yes, I can make my characters like that too~
WAIT! YAAAAAAY~! SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO RP WITH MEEEE~! I'm so so so happy~ ^w^ Yay~! (Whoa, late reaction...)
Do you have any ideas on what you would like to do? I don't really have any ideas at the moment... So... I would like to hear some of yours. >w<

Sorry I don't have any ideas, and a lot of my characters tent to be the what they call Seme type and some are the Seke kind, but they all have their Uki moments. I do just about anything to be henest but I haven't done a yaoi in a long time. I usually so slave master or bully victim kind of things currently I am doing a runaway thing but it is going slow, and it's straight. (I don't like doing straight as much when the other person puts in little effort.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 pm
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
~bumpity bump bump~

Sorry I don't have any ideas, and a lot of my characters tent to be the what they call Seme type and some are the Seke kind, but they all have their Uki moments. I do just about anything to be henest but I haven't done a yaoi in a long time. I usually so slave master or bully victim kind of things currently I am doing a runaway thing but it is going slow, and it's straight. (I don't like doing straight as much when the other person puts in little effort.)

Um... Well.... Hmm... I see I see... Um... How about one of these:
Master x Slave
Bully x Victim
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Ummmmm......... That is all I can think of at the moment... If you have anything t add, feel free to. ^^

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
~bumpity bump bump~

Master x Slave
Bully x Victim
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Ummmmm......... That is all I can think of at the moment... If you have anything t add, feel free to. ^^

We could do the master slave one, I haven't done one in a long time

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:00 pm
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
~bumpity bump bump~

Master x Slave
Bully x Victim
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human

We could do the master slave one, I haven't done one in a long time

Sure! I haven't really done something like that before... But I read a lot of things with a theme like that! So! That's alright with me! Do you have a plot idea or something? Or should I just make up a random one?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Just random, that is how I usually do it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:52 pm
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma

Usui Nakamura, your average seventeen year old, has run into a bit of a problem. His family is in major debt! His father's company got screwed over by [your character]'s father's company. They owe them billions and billions of dollars. How on earth were they able to pay that?!
However [your character] came up with a plan. If Usei's parent's were to sell Usei to him, then he would convince his father to forget about their debt. Usei's parent's didn't want to do it, but Usei said he would because he wanted his parents to have a happy life. Now, Usuei lives his life as [your character]'s slave. What is to become of these two?

What do you think? I was thinking about my character being innocent and sweet, easily manipulated, gullible, something like that.... I don't know... >_>

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:57 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma

Usui Nakamura, your average seventeen year old, has run into a bit of a problem. His family is in major debt! His father's company got screwed over by [your character]'s father's company. They owe them billions and billions of dollars. How on earth were they able to pay that?!
However [your character] came up with a plan. If Usei's parent's were to sell Usei to him, then he would convince his father to forget about their debt. Usei's parent's didn't want to do it, but Usei said he would because he wanted his parents to have a happy life. Now, Usuei lives his life as [your character]'s slave. What is to become of these two?

What do you think? I was thinking about my character being innocent and sweet, easily manipulated, gullible, something like that.... I don't know... >_>

I really like that ^.^ so do you want to create the form or do you want to do it over pm?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:14 pm
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma

I really like that ^.^ so do you want to create the form or do you want to do it over pm?

Umm.... I really don't mind... Whatever makes you comfortable~ >w< I guess it really depends on what kind of personality you want your character to be... If you want him to be really pervy or something, pms would probably work best. If you want him to be less pervy or something, then forms would work. I don't mind honestly what we do... >_>

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:15 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma

Umm.... I really don't mind... Whatever makes you comfortable~ >w< I guess it really depends on what kind of personality you want your character to be... If you want him to be really pervy or something, pms would probably work best. If you want him to be less pervy or something, then forms would work. I don't mind honestly what we do... >_>

Pm's? I usually get pervy  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:21 pm
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma

Oh yesh! Let's do that then! Muahahaha~! >w< Oh gosh, showing my pervy side... ^///^ I'll start us off then~ But first I have to make a profile thingy... I send that over PMs. >w<

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:29 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma
Days go by tears fly
Yoshimi Sohma

Oh yesh! Let's do that then! Muahahaha~! >w< Oh gosh, showing my pervy side... ^///^ I'll start us off then~ But first I have to make a profile thingy... I send that over PMs. >w<

Ok lol  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff