Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
"Let's make a deal?" - A tale of chance. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image

"Hannah..." The shadows whispered the name and seemingly tugged at the outline of her body inside the dim hotel room. Beside her laid the body of a woman, seemingly in her mid-thirties. While the woman had been dead for some time now, there was a faint smile on her face. Hannah had fulfilled the woman's desire just before taking what was promised. Even though the woman's soul was dammed, she hadn't complained. "Hannah..." Again, the shadows begged for her attention, which started to irritate her. Sighing heavily, Hannah sat up, half expecting someone to be in the room with her. However, it was empty and growing cold. No movement aside from one corner where the shadows quivered eagerly.
`
Hannah narrowed her eyes as those perfectly shaped brows furrowed. "I'm not in the business for demons. Nor do I have the patience. Tell me what you want or get out." The shadows seemed to chuckled, only it was a very broken sound. "Deal with Raziel..." Hannah shrugged, not recognizing the name and not caring who it belonged to. She got up from the bed and started to get dressed. "You can't offer me anything. Humans nearly worship me. I always get what I want." She combed her slender fingers through her hair as the shadows began to slip beneath the door, only saying a single word before leaving completely. "Renee". The name alone paralyzed her and brought many feelings she wished were never born within.
````

The day had turned out to be quite a beautiful one. The weather was very mild, never getting too hot or too cold. A light breeze came by every so often to play in Hannah's hair as she wandered the busy streets of a town that was close to the hotel where she had recently finished a job. Normally, Hannah would never accept a job from the Demon realm. It just wasn't her cup of tea. The name peaked her interest enough that she willing followed directions to a local pub. Horrible places. During the day, chances were high that she wouldn't encounter too many mouthy drunks, but that chance was still there, as was the target. The details were vague. Only a name of a demon who, apparently, liked to mingle and learn about mortals. The idea made her smile. In her mind, they were shallow beings willing to toss away their life for meaning trinkets. From Hannah's view, that is all she needed to know about them.
`
With a soft groan, Hannah found the place she was looking for an entered. To her delight, there was only a handful of people inside. A couple seemed intrigued by one man, while the rest were by themselves. "Depressing..." She murmured as she examined the expressionless faces around her. The blond woman laid her eyes on the one man who seemed to have a small audience. Sure at first glance he was a man, but the more Hannah stared, the clearer his true face became. It was him. The only demon in the place, other than her self.
`
With a slightly smirk, Hannah nearly pranced over to the demon man. As usual, the humans around the two did notice her. Sort of hard to ignore a blond with eyes as piercing as her's, coupled with a racer-back tank that was daringly low cut. Taking a seat next to the demon, she interrupted his current conversation. "You must of really pissed someone off, Raziel." Her smirk widened as she ordered a drink for herself. Her voice was laced with a smudge of curiosity about it. Who would go through the trouble of enlisting a demon like her self? Crossing her legs, she sighed, nearly cooed before taking a sip of the bottled beer that was set down. It was really pointless to drink, or even eat. Human food held no taste for her, and no nutrition. It helped her to appear human and blend in, though. "You and I need to chat, big guy." Her tone dropped a bit, becoming more sultry as she bit her bottom lip gently. "Perhaps a walk through a dark alley?" It was pure habit to flirt. Hannah found it was easier dealing with men that way. They were much more likely to go along with what she wanted.

I am wearing this tank
and a pair of jean leggings...

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:14 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel was in the middle of dazzling a small crowd with a tale from ancient times, more accurately of times he has lived through, just adding a few twists to keep everyone's attention. Raziel in his human appearance was often dressed in very snazzy looking suits, today was no exception. As he continued his riveting tale of magic and monsters, the crowd proceeded to "ooo" and "aww" mesmerized by his story. The real reason why everyone listened was because of his aura, even the tiniest amount released into the air guaranteed an audience, they never really cared about what he was talking about, they mostly just couldn't break away from him, this allowed him to actually study mortals. That is when the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, as he eyes scanned the crowd, his expression never changing from its jolly look. He knew the warning signs of another creature from the nether realm when he felt them. This one was different somehow, didn't exactly put itself out there, and from what he could feel there was no real danger associated with it.

Next thing he knew, hi eyes caught onto movement from a rather easy on the eyes blonde making her way over through the crowd of people. His eyes narrowed enough for anyone who was really paying any attention to him might have noticed. Before he could object the female sat next to him, and that was when she used his real name, the words rolling off her lips was enough to send a shiver up his spine, Raziel did his best to avoid showing it fully. "Well that wraps things up for now, come back tomorrow if you wish to hear the ending." he said with a smile as his snapped his aura back in causing everyone around him to sort of shudder and then disperse, many had the look of confusion wondering why they were over next to the strange male in the first place.

Once the crowd was fully cleared he finally turned his attention, a somber one at that, back to the mysterious woman who joined him by his side. "I seem to aggravate a great many of people, and I do not think it is very fair that you know my name and yet you haven't even introduced yourself.." he said adding a quick heart warming smile.

Raziel turned his attention back to the bar and held up one finger, the bartender began to mix him a rm and coke, and in a few seconds placed the drink in front of him. Raziel being the kind one tipped the bartender quite nicely for a cheaply made drink. After taking a long sip his voice turned more serious as he spoke to her once more. "Your petty flirting will get you no where with me, let us try introductions first and then we can see whether a dark alley seems appropriate or not." that same warm, happy voice coming through once more.

After he finished speaking his eyes flashed their true color, a deep green, for most a warning signal to would be usurpers of his position. "I will start first because that would seem to be the appropriate and mannerly thing to do, I am Raziel, as far as last names they hold no importance to creatures like us, and who might you be?" this time he fully turned himself to face her a genuine smile upon his face. Those who knew Raziel, knew that smile should never be taken as weakness, as many have found out the hard way.

Many questions raced through his mind "Who is this person...and how does she know my name.." being the more prominent of them. Raziel prepared himself for any sort of conflict that might arise from the current situation.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image

In all honestly, Hannah to be honest with her self about this male. His presence was much more tolerable than expected. His manners? Well, it was a clear surprise that he held any at all. Most people were so crude with her. At least, the more financially poor were. The more money one had when she met them, the more they seemed to care about formalities, for whatever reasons. Hannah suspected it had something to do with selective breeding and the habit of maintaining a certain status to the public.
`
Almost wearing an expression of fascination, she watches Raziel dismiss the people around him. They had seemed enchanted with the man. An amusing idea, to say the least. Hannah never had much of an issue of drawing people in or scaring them away upon first meetings. The issues always arose after a deal was made. Most humans who willing dabbled in dark magics and demons weren't exactly in possession of a heart made of gold. They would summon her, make a deal, then let their real sides show knowing there was nothing she could and no one that could stop them.
`
Funny how he managed to stir up a bit of regret just by being nice. Raziel could consider himself lucky that she had a purpose here instead of causing trouble. It was rather funny to watch humans scamper away once she let loose. As Raziel dismissed her flirting, Hannah cleared her throat before taking a gulp of her own drink, leaning back to place the appropriate amount of space between the two. "Oh, how rude of me. I didn't give you my name?" Hannah joked being concerned about such thing. Still, she wasn't going to argue with the man. There was nothing to be gained from that. "Hannah. My last name is one I usually adopt from a human master but I'm hoping to end up with someone a bit more extraordinary tonight." Out of habit, Hannah's body shifted slightly as she uncrossed, then crossed her legs again.
`
"You're curious about me, I'm curious about you." More specifically why anyone would want him dealt with, and why they had not the courage to complete the task on their own. "However, I am in need of a contract with someone. I recently had one expire." Hannah grinned widely. "Lonely? Need a traveling companion, bodyguard?" Automatically she started cycling through the usual reasons why people enlisted her help. "My services come with quite a lot of perks. Your word would be law to me, and we would be bound until one of use dies, or release me of the contract." There really was no point in beating around the bush about this. "You get a special tonight. Normally I charge souls as currency. You satisfying my curiosity will be enough this time. I was drawn to you for a reason."
`
A small, but necessary fib. Hannah didn't know who was looking for him or why they wanted him gone. He seemed harmless enough. Besides, no one needed to know the real reasons. She would have anything for Renee. The order "deal with him" was so vague. Details meant everything to Hannah. That demon could want her to kill him, maybe not. Perhaps they wanted him out of commission from whatever it was he did, or was in charge of.

I am wearing this tank

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:32 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel listened very carefully as she spoke, he watched her state the reason why she was here, even watched the body language suggesting that she has done this for quite some time. He waited very patiently to speak, allowing her to finish, his politeness always brought up a sort of false security in other demons, which he could then take advantage of. "Ah Hannah you say, hmmmm you my dear sound exactly like a contract demon, and if memory serves me right your species is cousin to the Jinn, or Genie for mortals...hmmm yes, but you see how are you to make a contract with a demon?" he asked her, and before letting her answer the question he continued speaking. "The main problem with souls as your currency is that being a Demon myself, and being born that way rather then starting off as a mortal then being condemned, is that I have no soul for you to take...so what is it you really seek?" this time he paused to let her answer.

"I do not like the feeling I am getting from her, I feel she is after much more then just my soul..." he thought to himself as he finished off his drink. "Please forgive me, but I must take my leave, I have some rather important things on my list to finish today, and as you are probably familiar with, I am not so trusting of demons in general....so as a polite warning, only speak the truth to me, never half truths, and maybe you would have gotten farther in this conversation..." and with that he gave Hannah a curt nod, sat up and stepped away from his chair and proceeded to the front door not truly bothering to turn around.

"So who wants me out of the picture this time....so many demons feel I am inadequate for the position I am in, so it is rather difficult to pinpoint any enemy right now when I have so many..." he thought to himself dismally as he neared the front entrance, something caused him to pause as he looked over to the corner feeling a pair of eyes on him in the shadows. Instead of causing a scene in front of mortals who knew practically nothing when it came to his kin he just straightened his suit and stepped out of the front door.

Once outside Raziel took a stroll to his favorite park where he found a bench on one of the most used paths and pulled out his journal. This journal was very important to him, it's where he kept his study of mortal existence, ranging from the very existence of their creation. To Raziel the park was his better location, this is where much of human socialization occurred was in public areas such as this one.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:06 am
User Image

It was no surprise he compared her to a Genie, as that wasn't the first time someone has done so. Many of her more innocent of nature victims had called her that. Some called her a blessing. Much more called her a curse. Being a Jinn would have made her work so much more simple, though. At least from her view point. Hannah had abilities that many would call magic, but in reality her strengths were much more physical. Simple tricks and conjuring were more like cheap parlor tricks, and self healing was in practically every demon. It was just how their bodies were wired.
`
As he spoke of having no soul, Hannah huffed, finishing off her drink as if that would get her anywhere. She was very well aware of the fact. Still, her contracts worked the way she wished them to. Binding her self with one was rather simple and could happen to any. The only real catch was they had to be willing. She couldn't just walk up to a random stranger and claim ownership to their afterlife. That would be an interesting site. Perhaps take over a Pope or a priest who had performed quite a few exorcisms. Drag them down to face the very things they were afraid of most.
`
There was no denying his rejection was frustrating her. That short fuse was probably her biggest downfall. Instead of outright chasing after him, Hannah let him walk as she thought over how much she could actually tell him. 'Okay, my real intent is to gain information for some coward hiding in the dark out of my reach.' Hannah laughed. Though it was sad sound as she covered her face with her hands. When it came to things she had done, the chaos she had caused, she was willing to discuss it all and with no remorse. Funny how that one person, human in fact, left such a scar on her. There was no talking about Renee. The mere thought could break Hannah down. There was no denying that everything that went down was her fault.
`
Hannah abruptly stood from her place at the bar, briskly walking out of the establishment. With her silent guide there to guide her back to Raziel, finding him wasn't much of an issue. Her heels clicked loudly against the concrete sidewalks. Normally she was very quiet even the most annoying types of shoes, but her mind was on much more important matters. Tracking him down to the park, Hannah took brief note of him writing some things down. As she approached Raziel, her expression had become somber. The playfulness was gone. Hannah did not hesitate to kneel before him with her head bowed. "I want to learn about you." She spoke quickly as if he was going to disperse into thin air. "I was offered something from another. I do not know who. No names were given." "Have you ever found someone, or perhaps something, that is more precious than your very life?" Her head slowly lifted, a pained look in her eyes. In her mind, her plea sounded so ridiculous coming from her mouth. What demon, no matter how kind, would allow a spy to stay around? "I just...I can't tell you what, or who, I lost. Those wounds never healed."
`
There was a sinking feeling one way, or another, she would be forced to tell him what she wanted to get back. Whether it was through this cat and mouse chase, or through a command should he, perhaps some bizarre alternate world, take her offer. "In all honesty, you don't seem the type to cause much trouble for the more power hungry." "If you are causing trouble, then obviously you would be able to handle yourself. Perhaps you could better find the spyglass I seemed to be targeted it. I do not have any personal vendetta with you." Hannah didn't budge, her eyes locked firmly on his own, an unwavering, calm, expression. "It's no secret I enjoy torturing these flies you seem to like being around. Things here would be a lot more grim if I didn't have rules to abide by. Surprisingly, I don't take joy in pissing off the ones who could cut me down. Because I want to learn and observe you, you wouldn't have to watch your own back." Hannah managed a charming smile. The one she used for everyone, regardless of situations. It helped to mask her own creeping darkness that seemed to poison her more than anyone else. "Besides, my contract wouldn't allow that."

I am wearing this tank

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel tried to remain calm, showing no signs of the annoyance she was beginning to invoke in him. With a heavy sigh as she finished speaking to him he closed his journal, making it vanish in a blink of an eye. "The position you are in could prove rather advantageous to me..." he said with a gentle look upon his face. "As far as a last name, that was taken from me, in it's place though is a title, a rather rare title only six or so demons have, and that would be the rank of Demon Lord....so I am not quite sure how that would work but I think Hannah is a perfect name in itself, no need for the pleasantries of other worlds." he added as he patted the spot next to him.

"As far as needing to watch my own back I have no need for that, I have grown accustom to the cloak and dagger-esque ways of the demon world. In other words I accept your contract under one condition, lie to me, even once more, and I will make you relive that horrible nightmare for that you keep guarded behind those eyes for an eternity...." his voice went from the usual jolly and happy tone, to a more serious and pain promising one. "Now I do believe there is a formal ritual in which you brand me with your mark, so let us commence the procedure far away from the prying eyes of mortals." Raziel said, his tone returning back to normal as he added a warm smile to Hannah.

"Have I ever found something more precious then my life....that is a great question, there are many things I treasure, but am I willing to lay down my life for them...we shall see..." he thought to himself. "And for your first task...all I need you to do is report back to whoever summoned your help, and let them know the contract is under way, then meet me back here in a couple of hours or so, I have some court proceedings to go over with the other Demon Lords, regardless just wait for me here until my return understood?" he asked her as he stood up to give his leavings for the time being.

Raziel extended his arm forward and grasped her hand lightly yet with a firmness to it. "I truly hope you know what you are getting yourself in to Hannah....for fear of your safety...and sanity..." he added as he locked gazes with hers, his eyes taking on the piercing green glow of his demon form. "Now again I bid you farewell, and safe travels, until tonight...and do prepare yourself for a few questions upon my return." with that he gave her another curt nod but this time instead of walking away he just simply vanished into the nether void to commence his procedures with the council.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:24 am
User Image

With him admitting that she could provide some sort of advantage to him, the air around her changed. Before, one could describe a heavy feeling, and now it was much lighter, even if her expression never shifted much. At least, not until he mentioned his role and position inside their home realm. That moment is when Hannah looked genuinely surprised. Not quite what she had expected of Raziel. While she could get an idea of his own strength, his attitude towards her alone was not what she had experienced from very brief dealings with past Lords. They were always demanding, rude, crude, spoiled, easily angered, and unforgiving. Definitely not the type of demons someone of Hannah's caliber would want to anger.
`
As her Lord motioned for her to take a seat next to him, she did so; gracefully and seemingly with pride. She continued to listen to him patiently, just as he had granted her that much. Although, as soon as his tone shifted, it made her skin crawl, and the promise that came with it almost had her physically flinching. Funny, of all the threats she had received to be killed and tossed into the pits were nothing compared to being trapped in her most absolute worse nightmare. "We can do the ritual later. While short, and simple, I agree it is something to be done in private." Hannah spoke softly, doing her best not to interrupt him.
`
Hannah agreed to his terms and orders. While eager about this particular deal, she maintained her poise and was not boastful in the least. She would serve him just as she would anyone else and adjust her mannerisms as needed to fit his position, should he want her to. All things considered, perhaps if they were to both discover the one trying to pull strings and rid it of the picture, maybe Raziel could provide Hannah with some sort of assistance. Maybe. Just maybe.
`
Did Hannah fully comprehend what sort of situation she was getting into? Not entirely as she did not know the usual proceedings of a Lord. She knew of possible situations to expect, but even with some knowledge being cloaked in shadow, it was something she believed she could face and deal with accordingly. As her Lord seemed to express some sort of concern for her sanity, she couldn't help but flash a huge, highly amused grin. "I deal mostly with the darker side of this world. I have taken abuse and dealt it out, both against my will. I have been shaken, but not broken." Her own eyes finally flashed their true color, a bright red, as she oozed confidence in her self. "I am much more resilient than I look, my Lord." Hannah agreed to meet him back at this very spot within a couple hours.
`
Even though no formal ritual had yet to be completed, neither of them bore Hannah's, she still took the orders to heart and removed herself from the park to find a dark, quite place to report back. While she knew next to nothing about this demon, she knew it seemed to prefer dealing with the dark, and that would make things easier to at least get in contact. Hannah chose an alley that was a good thirty minute walk from the park behind a bowling alley. Things would be even more simple if the thing would give her the choice words to summon it specifically, just as she would give to her Lord later in private. Within minutes of sitting in the dark shade provided by dying light, Hannah could feel her self being watched as the shadows seemed to come to life around her. "I not only want Renee, but I want her soul pure of the filth that festers in the demon realm. I want her like new." The shadows quivered and swelled, making Hannah feel she must of offended it. "The deal is made. All I need is time." With that, everything calmed as she received praised for her efforts. "She will be...pure..."
`
That was all Hannah needed for the time being. She left with a nod to make her way back to the meeting place. She was careful to sit on the exact spot she had before. So far, things were normal. However, now that word was likely spreading among her kind, the peace would quickly change. Especially since he seemed to be hated. That meant others would attempt to use her as leverage against Raziel. The idea made Hannah smirk. "Bring it on, guys." She whispered a bit of a challenge into the brief silence.

I am wearing this tank

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel entered into a sacred hall, filled with portraits of former Demon Lords, all donning the armor of their respective houses. Now it was a formal custom to enter the court proceedings in demon form, but Raziel always arrived and conducted the meetings in his human disguise, as an insult to the other beings that have claimed the title. Upon entering the room, he could feel the eyes of others he had unfortunately grown to know. "Raziel....why must you insult our ways with your mockery of our customs....please reveal yourself so we may commence..." a booming deep voice called out from one of the seats. "With respect Athurion I think I will remain like this, as I have done for every meeting.." he said his tone full of amusement as he took hi seat and scanned the room.

A female leaned over to him and whispered "Why do you always have to go around pissing off the other Demon Lords? You know this is why you have so many of our in wanting to take your seat.." in response Raziel just chuckled. "Oh Clarissa, where is the fun in conforming to their standards? Especially when I do enjoy the reactions I get from them." he whispered back. As he looked around he noticed an empty seat. "Where is Micah?" was all he asked. Athurion's voice boomed out once more "That is why I have called this meeting here, he has been missing for a few days, no contact, Clarissa hasn't even been able to pinpoint his aura.." Raziel narrowed his eyes slightly "Maybe he has grown bored with all of the formalities of our court." he said.

An almost snake like voice followed with "Raziel.....stop with the childish antics....it is not like Micah to just fall off of the grid....if you let Athurion finish, you would known he is not the only Demon Lord that has gone missing, nobody has heard anything from Nissa either...." Mammon always had the habit of hissing his s's when it came to talking. "Is someone targeting us, maybe for our titles?" Raziel asked, beginning to grow more curious about the situation at hand. Althurion spoke once more "We will convene again when I have gathered more information, that is all, for the time being guard yourselves carefully, I will require frequent contact from the rest of you every day until this matter is handled.." and with that he vanished off into the shadows followed by Mammon and Clarissa. Raziel pondered for a brief moment before returning to the entrance of the park.

It was always a peaceful place at night time, no mortals wondering around, just silence, but tonight Raziel could feel the presence of another, Hannah as she was called, this is where they were going to meet after everything was finished. Raziel walked calmly and yet with purpose as he finally made it to the agreed upon spot for the two to meet once more. "Well Hannah I hope you are ready to go somewhere more private then this..." he said and not really giving her time to agree he simply ported them both to a cabin deep in the woods, far away from prying eyes. "Now this place has a barrier put forth, one of my own design, it will allow you to pass, but whatever is watching us may not enter...I will give you an amulet once inside to guarantee safe passage should you find the need for it when I am not around..." he said to himself as Raziel passed through the barrier, there was an audible popping sound, almost like a bubble popping in the air as he passed through.

That was when the real magic happened, the barrier became visible for a brief moment, first glowing red, then changing to a calming green color. "Now you may step through.." he said as he watched her carefully as the barrier reacted in the same manner as when he had passed through it. "I will show you to your room, feel free to bring fresh clothes over, and then we can commence with your ritual..." the last words hung in the air for a moment as he smiled softly to her and began his walk up the short pathway to the cabin door.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 am
User Image

Just as she did with her previous masters, Hannah greeted him by standing and bowing softly. Her hands were not stiff by her sides like a male would have done, but instead they were cupped gently in front of her hips. The Lord's presence was very welcomed, especially as the night grew. Hannah was far too old to have a fear of the dark. It was the feeling of being watched she grew tired of. It seemed when Raziel came around, her watcher would leave.
`
Hannah never was fond of portals, or teleporting in general. They filled her with an odd feeling, as if she was misplaced and shouldn't be where ever it had taken her. The feeling soon faded and she was able to listen to instructions and observe their surroundings. A cabin. More modest than she expected, but she needed to start expecting the unexpected from him. All in all, it was nice. "Oh, you need me all the way in the woods?" Hannah joked, stepping through when he indicated it was safe to. "You could safely go Micheal Myers on someone. Or even have some twisted version of her own fox hunt." Her tone was suggestive, though she did not mean anything by it. They were going to share living quarters, might as well make the best of things, right? What better way than to jest with one another.
`
Clothing would be something Hannah could worry about tomorrow. Perhaps she could even convince him to be a gentleman to have him tag along and carry a few things while she shopped. Hannah followed behind the Lord, wearing a smile across her face. "The option for clothing, and my own room? I may never want to leave." What he offered her really was not unusual, she just happened to like to pick at others a little bit. After being shown a short tour of the home, she worked her way to a small table, and stood on one side.
`
Reaching into her C-cup bra, Hannah pulled out two pieces of folded paper, and smoothed them out on the table. One was placed in front of her, the other in front of Raziel. Both pieces were blank. Not a word or ink smudge to be found. "Blood is more binding than ink or words alone." She explained while taking her thumb nail and making a small cut in her right palm. "I pledge my self to Raziel, to serve him as he sees fit and adapt to his needs. I am his and he is mine. I will not harm him, will not allow harm to come to him, nor will I divulge a weakness that could prove fatal, to Raziel, to any other. Raziel, and only he can terminate the contract." As she spoke, the blood was allowed to pool in her cupped hand. "I demand no fee. All I ask is to be of use and to learn habits to better suit him." She nodded her head, motioning for him to take his turn. "You may add consequences for me breaking this and any additional rules. Most would tell of their desires I need to make happen, but this isn't a typical deal." As he started, Hannah tipped her hand to allow the crimson liquid to drip across the paper. Everything Hannah had spoken and promised began to appear across both sheets of paper. Once Raziel finished, his own words would make their way onto the papers for both to see.
`
With the very last bit of drying liquid from the closing wound, Hannah drew a small circle, half an inch in diameter, over her heart with an 'X' through it. The ruby color shifted into black, looking more like ink from a tattoo gun, and took the form of a ring of thorns with a heart in the middle. The heart was placed upside down. This was her specific mark. Unique to her and binding. The next time Raziel would look at his own chest, he would bare the same crest, in the same exact place. The purpose was for more than binding and a reminder. It also have the Lord a direct link to Hannah, and vice versa. Her crest would inflict harm and force her into his bidding should she resist. His was so she could find him no matter where he was. "The papers are indestructible. Only your word will break or tear them." Hannah shrugged her shoulders before giving a highly playful warning. "I hope you grasp the situation you are in. I have heard I can be a pest." Hannah giggled, not intending to torture the man or be a nuisance. "I've been told I am worse than a wife. At least you can escape them." She gave him a wink, licking her palm to rid it of the dark smudge that stained her fair skin.

I am wearing this tank

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:45 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel watched a small smile on his face as she sliced open her palm and let it pool out onto the blank paper making little mental notes of what she was saying. Faster then a human eye could see, and somewhat troubling even for demons to follow, Raziel brandished a small dagger seemingly from thin air. He used this dagger to cut his palm open letting an almost purple viscous liquid fall from his palm onto the parchment. "My only rule is to never lie to me....and you already know the consequences for that..." he said cheerily as the words formed onto the paper. His eyes flashed their true color as the wound knit itself back together, the same time the knife vanished as quickly as he had pulled it forth.

Once that was completed he spoke again "The room you are staying in will be just down the hall from mine, this place seems small from the outside, but I guarantee you get lost within these walls if you are not careful...you will have a shower of your own, and before you make a jest, there is hot clean water." as he spoke he pointed down the hallway to the left "Your room is on the right, feel free to make yourself at home, as for myself I am going to take a rather scalding bath, and most likely make some tea to drink whilst relaxing outside, you are more then welcome to come and join me, I am sure you have some questions to ask.".

With that Raziel walked around the corner in the opposite direction heading to his bedroom not before taking off his shirt revealing silver scars running down his otherwise flawless skin on his back. A door creaked close signifying that he was away in his bedroom. "She passed the first test, obeying my orders before performing the ritual...so far things look promising for our situation and herself...at least for now.." he thought to himself as he finished disrobing. He folded his clothes neatly onto the bed and stepped into his bathroom. The bathroom was rather large, with a nice jet tub, Raziel turned the water on almost full hot, watching the steam bellow forth from the faucet. Once the tub was filled he kicked on the jets and sank slowly into the bubbling warmth that enveloped his body, allowing not only his body to rest but his thoughts as well from the previous court meeting.

"I suppose I may have to do some digging around to see what I can discover about the missing Demon Lords...it would seem the appropriate thing to do.." he thought to himself as he closed his eyes letting the warmth take him. After what could have been hours Raziel finally stood, reluctantly, from the bath, grabbing the towel off of the rack next to him and covering his lower half to make sure he was somewhat decent. After drying off, he changed into comfortable sleepwear and proceeded out into his kitchen where he put a kettle on and grabbed out two cups. Raziel pulled out a special tin of his favorite tea, peppermint, he enjoyed how the aroma could alert his senses, and awaken them if you will, allowing for a better taste when he drank his tea.

He called out "Hannah, if you need anything let me know, I hope the jet bath is to your liking, I will be just outside in the backyard out on the patio.." his voice echoed slightly off of the walls. This was the first time he had ever brought another to his home, he was so accustomed to the draining silence of the cabin, he could only wonder if things would turn out for better or worse while she made her stay here. "I do hope she keeps things neat.." he thought to himself as he poured boiling water onto the peppermint tea leaves. Raziel took his leave to the backyard where he nestled into his favorite seat, and with merely a flick of his finger a crackling fire came to life.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

The Demon Lord had no idea how good a bath sounded at this point. When was the last time Hannah had a good soak? She couldn't remember, and now that business was finished, and she was in a place that allowed her to relax, Hannah could clearly feel the grime though it couldn't be seen. After Raziel had taken his leave and turned a corner out of sight, she could not seem to get out of the dingy clothes fast enough.
`
Confident he wouldn't come peeking about, Hannah undressed on her way to the bathroom, taking her clothing with her. She had left her undergarments on until the door was closed behind her. Within the safe confines of the rather nice bathroom, she removed her black and white laced bra, then the matching undies. Hannah tied all the garments together, the shirt to the pants, bra and panties to those to create a chain of clothing. For a moment she turned her attention to the tub and drew her self a bath. Hannah sat on the edge of the tub while it filled and played with her tied clothing. Before long the old clothes had shifted into newer ones. Humans loved that trick.
`
Slipping into the warm waters, Hannah moaned softly. This was one of the few times she wished she could breath underwater. It would be heavenly to sink under the surface and stay that way for some time. After washing and scrubbing every inch, Hannah dried off, put on the clean night-gown. She left the tub to drain on its own while she explored her newest home.
`
Hannah was surprised how spacious his home was. Most places she had stayed were much smaller. She had nearly forgotten he was still home with her until she heard him call out for her. The jets and warm water had relaxed her to the point where had he not called out to her, Hannah would have curled up in bed. It was tempting to not join him still, but it was best to see him content before herself. So, with a soft sigh, she turned on her heels and wondered about to find him.
`
It wasn't hard to follow the scent of a fresh demon, plus peppermint. Hannah pushed hair from her face she joined the Lord on the patio. "Gee, good luck kicking me out..." Hannah gave a soft laugh just before stretching and observing the outdoors around the two of them. "I figured the home would be filled, though. You seem so interested in humans in town. I was preparing to have to deal with them in here too." She shrugged her shoulders lightly, finally turning to face him. "If my opinion counts for anything, I rather enjoy your demon appearance." Hannah gave him a genuine compliment as she crossed her arms, tilting her head slightly.
`
"Forgive me for prying, but why exactly such the interest in them? I use them to keep my self healthy and alive. You have a much different, less harmful purpose."

I am wearing a night-gown and nothing else.

Alpha_Wookie
Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:14 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

"I appreciate the compliment, Jinn are suppose to be appealing in looks, it is a secondary fail safe if the mortal does not take a shine to the lamp..." Raziel said, that last word leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. "I'm glad you have made yourself right at home, and I enjoy mortals, but I do also enjoy my own quiet time if you will, unless you are invited to join me." he picked up his tea cup and took a sip of the warm, soothing liquid.

Raziel paused a moment to consider his words when Hannah asked the typical question any demon normally would ask him. "I have an interest in humans, because of how they spend their life, I mean the average life expectancy of a mortal is between seventy-five and one hundred. That does not seem like that long at all to creatures such as ourselves, doesn't seem like much time to really do anything. Thing is, even though they know they are going to pass on, they still try to make the most of it, I have seen mortals lead the most enjoying, wondrous life then I have with some of the demons I have encountered." he paused for a moment to take another sip of his tea.

"They truly get all the fulfillment they can in such a short time span, it is truly amazing.." he said reminiscing of people he had met across his journey through time itself. "I mean there are good and bad mortals, but more often then not I see them helping one another out in tough times, developing families and friends, truly cherishing what they have in life, and what do we do? Squander it all? For example when a mortal has a pet, they grow with it, develop a bond between creature and human alike, and eventually the animal dies, and they mourn as if they lost a member of the family, if this was a demon we were talking about, they would more then likely shrug their shoulders, and just be on with it, no grieving, no mourning for a lost friend, just emptiness..." Raziel finished speaking and turned his attention back to the forest in his back yard.

"Even take this as an example, to me this is just a back yard, filled with trees, animals, plants, all sorts of life, but to a mortal this could be the muse for a portrait, a peaceful resort, it can be the most beautiful thing they have ever seen...does that help you to understand?" he asked her, finally taking a break from talking her ears off.

"I don't mean to bore you with something most demons see as just weakness, but I truly believe we could learn a lot from them , find out how to use the strength they have to make us not just physically stronger, but mentally as well..." he left the last sentence to sink into her thoughts. "That is why I am intrigued by them, that is why they captivate me, and draw my attention." he said as he finished off the last little bit of his tea.

"Please forgive my poor excuse for manners, I didn't even ask if you wanted any." as he spoke he gestured towards the kettle and additional cup, a gesture meant to be taken as a help yourself sort of movement. He finally collected his thoughts to get himself back on track "How did the meeting go with this cloak and dagger demon, I trust it found things to his or her liking?" Raziel asked her as he watched the woods for a moment, wondering about time lost spent as a Jinn trapped in a lamp for nearly three thousand years.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:51 am
User Image

Hannah didn't really consider her self much of one to sit and talk endlessly about most subjects, so listening to someone explain their views or passions really wasn't much of a bother for her. Hannah enjoyed it, actually. Gathering information to later sift through it all.
`
She was patient with Raziel. Her bright gaze never left his face, nor did she shift about as she stood. Hannah's body was still, but relaxed. Interest and curiosity spread across her entire face. What he said wasn't all that odd to her. Not like she wished it had been. During the countless dealings of humans, they eventually started to rub off on her. They were less about logic and more about things and interactions that made them feel good. They wanted more than to just sit in someone's presence, they wanted a connection with those around them. Animal, human, it didn't matter. They cared for others. Most seemed content if they could make someone around them happy. Then, there were those who were only happy when they destroyed all the good around them. Something Hannah had experienced first hand.
`
As Raziel finished up and motioned towards the tea, she had barely glanced over. Things were weighing heavy on her own mind. "Yes," Hannah responded slowly about the demon who chose to stay hidden. "it was happy enough and seemed willing to give me time. No amount was specified, however, which bugs me quite a bit." Even though she was reporting on something important, her mind was still elsewhere. About what her Lord discussed before. "Demons are capable of having a similar life." She started, letting the words spill forth slowly, carefully trying to find the best way to explain what little she knew, and part of what she experienced. "I think it's instinctive that we close ourselves off from it. Once you open up, things are felt more intensely. It's much easier to inflict pain, or mentally scar those who are open this way."
`
Hannah took in a small, quick break while letting her arms fall to her side. Her gaze finally dropped from his face to look at his feet instead. "I'm sure many think the way I do; the pain is not worth it when we live for so long. When what we cherish is forcibly taken, we get to feel the sting everyday." "Had I known what awaited me, I would have done things so much differently." Hannah looked to his face once more, doing her best to hide behind the usual smile she kept on her lips. "If you ever listen to me, let it be this that sticks with you, and take heed from a demon who once learned to be like them; to feel as they do, it's not worth it, my Lord. Count yourself fortunate."
`
In a strange way, Hannah discovered a part of her self she had been entirely aware existed, the real reason why she took on such a task from one she doesn't know. It longer matters if Hannah survives knowing Raziel. She was content fulfilling her contract, and then should something bad happened to her, the only one who would have missed her, truly mourned for her, was already dead. Once everything was finished, Hannah knew she would meet the end of someone's blade. It could belong to Raziel, or, the higher chance is it that it would belong to the one in the shadows.
`
"There are a couple of things I would never wish my enemy to know. The ability to mourn a loss, is one of those things." Hannah managed to shift her tone from the darker, sorrow filled sound to one much more light, airy, and happy. It was her way of dealing, and it worked most days. "On another note, I will have to politely decline your offer of refreshment. I'm afraid the intensity of souls has ruined my pallet. I can no longer enjoy the taste of foods or drinks, so usually consume it in public when I need to appear...average." Hannah began to slowly pace back and forth along the patio. She was no longer tired, but instead pretty wired and on edge. Funny how words could entice such a change, and so quickly. Inhaling deeply, she took in the smells of life around her. Things were beautiful, in their own way. Thinking of beauty had her mind shifting back to Raziel and recurring theme when he speaks. "You've mentioned Djinns twice now." Hannah mused, raising a single brow as she turned to face the Demon Lord. "Is there a reason for that, or do I just really make you think of them?"

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:34 am
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel smirked as she finished speaking "The reason why I have mentioned that species is because I am the first and only Djinn, Demon Lord, like yourself I used to serve mortals, making their very wishes come true...at a cost..." he said as he set down his now empty teacup. "Hmmm so far things with the mystery demon are going smoothly, we shall see how things play out." he thought to himself as he sighed. "There will always be good and bad in life, that is one of the few constants we face being immortal, I have lost a great many of friends, especially in a time of war, and yes I mourn for the loss, but it also gives me strength to move forward as if their spirit has empowered me, it is fine to mourn, just never forget the good memories you have..." as he spoke he stood up from his chair and wrapped his arms around Hannah in a hug.

"You cannot hide the pain from someone who has mastered false appearances....there is nothing to hide from me, but at the same time I am never going to force you to tell me what it is that pains you, because I have been there, if you decide to tell me that is of your own choice, and I will be more then grateful to listen should that moment arise." he whispered into her ear. "Come inside I wish to show you something only two other Demons have ever seen..." he said with a half smile as he walked back inside through the sliding patio door.

Once they were both inside Raziel took a deep breath in and released it slowly as he calmed his mind. "Now you see a demon form yes, but it is merely an illusion, I prefer for the other demon lords to not know that a creature that is typically used as a slave is a Lord, I would lose my title and have an attempt made to at least find my lamp to send me back inside..." as he stood there a blue aura filled the air around him. "Now you may feel slightly nauseated from this experience, but that is normal I assure you." His aura started to turn a brighter blue color, taking on a glow that would in most cases require anyone who is watching to cover their eyes.

The light subsided slowly revealing Raziel in his true form, the silver slave bracelet with some of the chain still connected to it, jingled as he rested his hands at his side. The blue aura remained floating around him like smoke, the top half of his head appeared to be floating, underneath blue aura and visible energy. The bottom half of his jaw was simple gone, replaced with more bony and pointed teeth. "For eons I had served anyone who laid claim to my lamp, Demon and Mortal alike, but it is through the strength I have learned to harness as they have, that allowed me to break free from bonds such as those..." a voice came out of the energy void below his upper jaw.

And just as quick as it happened, so did it disappear when he returned to his human appearance. Raziel looked at the clock and smiled back at Hannah "It is getting rather late, I think I am going to retire to my quarters, I guess we will find out if you are a morning person or not..." he said with a smirk as he took a couple of steps closer to Hannah. "And mourning, even crying is not weakness, it is strength, trust me on this, pain is one of the worlds greatest motivators." he gave her a polite bow before stepping to walk past her to head into his bedroom. "If you truly want to learn from me, I have so many things I can teach you young one...you just have to be willing to believe.." he thought to himself.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 am
User Image

The hug surprised her nearly as much as admitting being Djinn. While resisting him at first, she allowed her self to rest inside the embrace, leaning against his chest but not fulling returning the gesture. For ages, Hannah was forced to stand on her own feet without the safety net of another willing to catch her. Hannah had huge issues with letting go of things, and allowing someone to replace the spot that was once filled by another was strange. It would mean change, and a big one. Something she wasn't sure how to handle considering things had been the same in her life for so long. Ever since that one, horrific night, Hannah did her best to not develop friendships with others, or relationships in general. It was easier, more convenient to keep her self happy rather trying to relearn how to make another happy without killing them in the end. Funny, even her better judgement against this odd Demon Lord, she could have seen her self befriending him on her own had they met earlier in her life.
`
Hannah listened closely to his every word as she followed behind the man. Certainly he realized that by telling her all of this, she could easily report back to another? It would be easy to have one, or more, demons scouting for this lamp. One part of her wanted to. If the lamp was found, she was off the hook. Whether or not the Lord found out was irrelevant. What did matter was how she felt about telling others about this to use against him. In a way, he made her irritated with herself. "Oh, what a wonderful time to regain a bleeding heart..." Hannah chastised herself. Obviously her heart was ready for something that her mind wasn't. The conflicting issues just made her want to go hide from everyone so neither side is happy.
`
Using her right hand to shield her eyes from most of the light and squinting against the rest until it subsided. Blinking a few times to clear her vision, Hannah gasped, highly fascinated by the glory that was his self. Gently, she nodded, able to fully understand why he hid behind masks and illusions. "Well, well. Too bad it isn't my birthday, I just might had made a wish." Hannah crossed her arms over her chest as he shifted back to the form she first saw him in. She was still quite partial to the blue demon form, even taking quite a shine to his true face, compared to the human one, but her opinion was pretty biased.
`
As he took his leave for the night and gave words of wisdom, Hannah watched him carefully, wanting to walk after him. "Can - " She forced her self to cut the sentence short. She didn't entirely want to spend the night alone. What she did want was for someone to simply hold her. Guard her, in a sense, while she took a moments break from pretending she could handle everything on her own. Instead of burdening him, she just smiled and said "Don't let any bed bugs bite." With that said, she turned on the balls of her feet and quickly marched her self up to her own room before she changed her mind.
`
"Pain is one of the greatest motivators..." Hannah repeated to her self as she plopped down onto the bed, rolling her self up inside the blankets as tightly as she could. "Or one of the world's greatest deterrence." Did Hannah want to shut everyone out for as long she lived? No, of course not. She also had not found anyone she deemed special enough to let in completely either. What an odd pair they made. A Demon Lord who was really a Genie. Someone who chooses to serve ends up serving one who was forced into it. The thought had Hannah chuckling softly into the dark as she rolled over and finally fell to sleep.
`
Hannah really didn't have many nights where she dreamed, and that night wasn't any different. However, she could honestly say that it was one of the best nights rest she had been able to get in a long while. It was nice to be on an actual bed with no one in it so she could kick, toss and turn til her heart's content. That is exactly what she did. By the time she had started to rouse, the night gown she wore had practically come off. As she sat up, the soft fabric made from cotton slid down to where it should have been. "Yea, perhaps next time shorts would be a better idea..." She groaned, nearly dragging her self out of the bed.
`
Even with adequate rest, Hannah didn't care for mornings. She almost felt numb, and her mind just refused to get going. With a heavy sigh, she stumbled around until she found the kitchen. Her original purpose was to get up and perhaps make Raziel something to eat. Instead, she ended up sitting her self at the kitchen table, pan in hand and feet propped on a nearby chair. Hannah leaned back, forcing the chair she was seated in to lean on its two back legs. Her head leaned over the back rest, hair sticking out and frizzed, to look at the ceiling. "Eggs are simple, but too simple..." She began to herself. "A breakfast casserole? How long do those take again? Wouldn't want him to wait hours for it..." Hannah looked perplexed. "Pancakes?" Was he a picky eater, or not? That was something she needed to ask him if she were to things like this for him.

Alpha_Wookie

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces