Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
"Let's make a deal?" - A tale of chance. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

"You know they say talking to yourself is the first sign of going crazy." Raziel said with a chuckle as he just simply appeared from the thin air. "I hope you had a pleasant nights rest, today is a new day, full of endless possibilities" as he talked he walked by Hannah and tilted her forward, and at the same time quickly took the pan from her hand, and without breaking his smooth motion, continued walking into the kitchen area turning on the stove. Raziel was in his human appearance as he almost always was. Only thing that was different about him aside from the exuding aura that was almost touchable, was his clothing, still dressed in a clean, yet fashionable outfit "While you try to make up your mind on what to cook, allow me to make you some breakfast, do you enjoy a cup of coffee?" he asked her as he put a little olive oil into the pan that rested nicely atop the hot flame.

Raziel pulled out some vegetables, a nice vibrant green pepper, and some mushrooms as well as one small onion, the eggs followed after he set the vegetables onto the cutting board. "Ah that is right...how silly of me to forget such a thing, food holds no taste to you, well let me see if I can do something about that.." he said with a smirk as he snapped his right hand. "You might feel a weird sensation overtake your body, but you will enjoy what follows I assure you." as he spoke he went through the task of dicing up the vegetables. Once he was satisfied on the size proportions of vegetables he cracked a couple of eggs into the pan, through the vegetables into the egg and giving it a quick stir.

He adjusted the heat to a lower temperature so the egg would cook evenly throughout, after doing so he went and started his coffee pot, first filling it with water and then about four scoops of what looked like imported coffee. He looked natural in the kitchen, like he was in a familiar environment, and that is how he felt, his mind being at peace, empty of negative thoughts that would otherwise distract him. "I thought we might go shopping later to get other clothes for you,l not that the ones you wear are not befitting of you, just need you to dress a little more, hmmm, how can I say this without sounding offensive." he pondered for a moment as he flipped the omelette in the pan to cook the other side. "If you are going to be living here with me, it wouldn't hurt to see what you look like somewhat dressed up." he gave a small yet awkward chuckle.

He pulled out the omelette and folded it in half, placed it onto a plate and strode back over to the table as he placed the plate in front of her. He grabbed out to coffee mugs, one with a black color to it with three purple orbs aligned into a triangle shape and the other was the reverse of the previous mug. He poured some coffee into both mugs and placed them on the table with some cream and sugar next to it. Raziel added some cream to lighten the color, and then a few teaspoons of sugar to sweeten it up. "After we eat and you shower, and of course get you some clothing I will hand over the amulet to you so you can come and go as you wish, I also think it would be beneficial if you reported every couple of days or so to this mystery demon to let him know of your progress." he said

Raziel took a small yet savory sip of his coffee and smiled in delight at the taste. "Do let me know how the food is, if you like it, well then there is no need to thank me, and if you dislike it, well tough luck" he added with a chuckle at the end and that same heart melting, warm, genuine smile. His tone turned serious for a brief moment "Reflecting on last night, what were you going to ask me, you started to say something before heading into your bedroom, and I am just curious as to what that might have been." he took another sip and placed his mug down, his eyes meeting her face as he tried to look through the mask she held up. "You know, people and demons alike put up walls, not because they are afraid of letting someone in, but because they want to see who is willing to climb them to find out who they really are." he added as he smiled to Hannah.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image

The well dressed, skilled deceiver walked through the room, telling Hannah she could possibly be going crazy. She just sort of shrugged her shoulders as Raziel took the pan from her hand and had her set the chair down back into a proper position. "They say there isn't such a thing as sane." Hannah watched him curiously while still leaning over the back of the chair. Immediately she took note of his clothing and just frowned. It seemed there wasn't much of a thing as casual for him. That was pretty much all she preferred. The loose fitting clothes were so comfortable and easy to move around in, why waste the time with much else? Besides, she was careful to at least keep all her lady bits covered and out of sight out of respect for her self. Though, she did wonder if he would blush if he were to see something he wasn't supposed to?
`
As Raziel shuffled around the kitchen, doing what Hannah assumed was his morning routine, she just rudely stared and ignored his question for coffee. "I get the feeling it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities for me to wake to up to you jumping on the bed because I slept in..." An idea she clearly was none too pleased with. Hannah very much enjoyed sleeping and waking her from it just wasn't a good idea. Not unless one knew her well enough to know which buttons to push to get her calm.
`
Even with ample warning about a possible sensation running through her, Hannah still wasn't entirely prepared to feel it. Once his magic hit her, it had her sit straight up with a very odd look on her face. With one simple motion, he had Hannah checking her self over to make sure she was in one piece. A light frown found a home on her lips as she sighed. "I...I really don't know whether to like that, or to feel violated..." She said softly, turning her body in the chair so that she could rest her chin on the back rest with her legs straddling the seat. Everything that was important was still covered.
`
Hannah groaned like a teenager would have when he pretty much told her that her sense of fashion sucked, and he believed she belonged in something more proper. During that sentence, she took her eyes off him to lower her head so that the chair's back was pressed against her forehead. "I'm not wearing dresses. The closest thing you will see me in that is a dress will be a huge sweater dress with leggings nearly thick enough to be considered pants..." The young demon was quite aware that her sense of fashion, well, sucked. She tried picking things based on whether or not they were nice, and she just ended up looking like a hodgepodge of a mess. "Dresses are evil, there, I said it." Hannah was only half joking about this. She just didn't like the feeling of nothing covering her bottom completely when in public places. Shorts were the best thing ever, in her mind at least.
`
As he set the table before her, Hannah turned the chair back to its original place and at least sat as lady like as she could despite the freshly rolled out of bed appearance. At first, Hannah sipped the coffee without adding anything to her own. Immediately her face twisted into one that told of displeasure as she forced her self to swallow the small sip. It was possible to fix her taste? Had Hannah known that, she would of had some magic entity fix it ages ago. This time, she added cream and sugar to the cup, taking sips to test it until she found what she liked best, then tentatively turned her attention to the food in front of her. Now that was a much better adventure and it was obvious she enjoyed it. She had to restrain her self to keep taking small bites and not just wolf the entire thing down without enjoying every flavor it had to offer.
`
As he asked her about what she had wanted to say last night, Hannah almost looked embarrassed, not able to lift her face to him fully. "You're right about the walls. It would be interesting to see what sort of person would want to get behind them. At the same time, I just don't know if I could handle it." Hannah paused, trying to find the right words. "I am afraid. When I do let my self care for someone, it's intense. I care for them with every fiber of my being. I get way too attached. I don't think I could handle my self should I witness another loved one die because of my inability to keep them safe." Hannah gave a sad sigh as she finished up eating and continued to answer the first question. "I wanted to stay with you for the night." She spoke quickly, gathering her plate and proceeding to clean not only her dishes, but the entire kitchen as well. "You don't seem like the type of guy who would get grabby like 'Hey, pretty lady in my bed' " Hannah said the last bit in a very goofy and generic "guy" voice. "I just didn't want to be a bother, I suppose. Who knows. I don't even understand my self most the time."

I am wearing

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:44 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel watched with a smile on his face, watching excitement take hold of Hannah as she turned her attention to the food. "Maybe I should have warned you about the coffee, but I couldn't help myself, what can I say I am amused by the little things." he said as he watched her start cleaning the kitchen. "You know, maybe I could get used to seeing someone such as yourself dressed that way, how about a compromise then, at least one or two nice outfits if I need you to attend any sort of formal occasion, and the rest of your clothes you can pick out, do we have a deal?" he asked her as he stood up from his chair.

He made his way over to her and leaned up against the counter, his back facing the window above the sink, but the rest of his body was facing her. "You could have just asked if you didn't want to be alone, how can you find out how things turn out, if you never even give it a chance?" he asked her as he stopped her from cleaning, placing a calm hand atop her. "Sometimes you just have to roll the dice..." he added with a smile to her as he locked eyes with Hannah. "Now go and shower, get yourself ready for the day, I didn't accept this deal to make you my house maid, I am fully capable of cleaning, all you need to do is relax okay?" he said as he gently pushed her into the direction of her room.

Raziel turned his attention to the kitchen as he finished cleaning off the counter and washing out the coffee pot "I know what it is like to be hurt...and I know just how long it can take to get over things, but I have been around for eons, and I have learned the easiest way to get over something, is to let it all out, bottling it up inside just causes more pain and suffering, why would she put herself through more....the other person must have been someone of great importance to inflict that kind of wound on such a young heart..." he thought to himself as he finished cleaning out the

Raziel couldn't help but peek back over his shoulder to admire what she had to offer as far as physical beauty, and with a satisfied smile he turned his attention back to the chore at hand. Once he was satisfied with his work and Hannah was safely in her room, he took a break and walked outside through the sliding patio door to sit out in the middle of his yard. "A calm mind, resonates with a calm body..." he thought to himself as he crossed his legs and closed his eyes, beginning his morning meditation. Once in this trance like state he was able to feel the energy of every living creature that walked around him, from Hannah all the way down to the tiniest insect on the tree about forty feet out from him. He performed this ritual once everyday, it heightened his magical senses, allowing him to predict certain events, as well as enhancing his own magical powers. Nothing but silence filled him, his mind as still as a windless day at the lake, his heart beat slowing down to a beat or two every few minutes.

"I will help you Hannah with whatever pains you...I will be the fixed point in your life, the constant if you will....the last one standing...even if it requires me to lay down my very life...you have gained yourself a most powerful ally...and in return I want your happiness....because seeing you in pain...." his mind trailed off with the last thought as he finished his meditation, his body slowly floating back down to the cool grass beneath him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:43 am
User Image

The request to dress more formal when the occasion arrived was very reasonable to Hannah, and so she agreed. Taking into consideration that he liked things to be proper as well as look proper, and there was nothing wrong with it. Hannah was a little stuck in her ways, but if her Lord wanted it, so be it.
`
Even though she tends to hide within baggy shirts, Hannah did have a nice build. Toned stomach coupled with a nice pair of hips and thighs that wear wide, but not to the point where things jiggled needlessly. Her body was one that suggested it was well taken care of and muscles used regularly. Hannah didn't mind cleaning up the kitchen for him, after all, he had much more for her that morning. It seemed only right to at least offer. She had her moments where she was rude and crude, but she did know her rights from wrongs and manners when it counted. She took her time with the shower and getting dressed, meticulously playing and tugging at her hair until it all fell into loose, bouncy curls that rested gently against her shoulders and out of her face. Makeup was something she wasn't too fond of, however did she exfoliate her face and body before applying her favorite moisturizers. Hannah brushed her teeth before adding a light pink gloss to her lips. The gloss alone was enough to make her face look as if it was airbrushed with the best products when it wasn't. She didn't like mascara because it all clumped horribly and was heavy. Something only a woman would know.
`
Once cleaning up the bathroom as to not leave a trail of towels and clothes, Hannah then dashed to room wearing only a towel. Out of habit, she locked the door behind her as she pondered over a couple things. One issue was what to wear, another was what he told her about chances. It seemed most things he would tell her liked to stay and buzz around in her mind. Finally decided on an outfit, Hannah slipped into the clothes, and lingered within her room for a moment. 'Take a chance, eh?' It was easier not to, for the obvious reasons. Still, it was hard to deny him, mostly due to his constant good attitude toward her.
`
Hannah mentally rolled her eyes at her self, laughing softly as she sought him out. Just to be sure, she stopped by the kitchen first to make sure he hasn't left anything behind for her. Like a gentleman treating his guest kindly, he hadn't. After making sure, she went to where he was outside in the back. For a moment, she hesitated before deciding to approach him. Even though what she was wearing was not technically a dress and was long enough to be suitable, she still felt out of place in it and it showed how she awkwardly walked up to Raziel. "You know I don't mind helping you. Earning my keep, if you will." Hannah smiled lightly and wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly at first, as if he would decide to pull back should she move too fast. Her forehead rested gently in the crook of his neck, only for a moment, before she pulled back. "Thank you. Not just for the breakfast, but for being able to enjoy it." Hannah laughed. "I'm willing to bet you are a much better cook than I. After all, for some time I couldn't even taste what I was preparing. I just followed recipes exactly and hoped for the best."
`
"I must say, I am surprised by you." Hannah gave him an admiring sort of look as she placed her hands on her hips. "Not many people treat me as gently as you do. If you truly treat others this way, I'm actually surprised to find that you haven't chosen someone to be at your side. Or rather, that no one has chosen you." There were tons of humans that would love to have someone like him. The older ladies who had remained single always talked about finding someone to settle down with. Someone a lot like him; kind, and gentle, but very capable and strong. What better choice than a magical being who could literally make all their wishes come true?
`
Hannah gained a wide smile as she thought of how to spend their day out on the town. "You should do speed dating." She joked. There was no denying it would be interesting to see how other females would react. Would he entrance her and pull her in, or would they fall for him based on who was? She wasn't to be taken serious on the idea, Hannah just liked to mess with him. She didn't think she could share him. Plus, women didn't like her in general. They always viewed her as a threat, even if her only tie to a man is being his friend.

I am wearing this outfit, minus the earrings

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:13 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel smiled as Hannah hugged him "I have been taking care of my house for years, it's no burden to clean up after another trust me on this. As far as the cooking goes, practice makes perfect, and I just tend to use things that smell good, in hopes that the food turns out alright." he added with a chuckle as he rolled his neck around loosening the muscles. His magical alertness picking up nothing outside of the barrier as he let out a small yet happy sigh. "There is no need to thank me for helping with your tasting problem, how else are you going to enjoy food, you will enjoy that present the more you use it, such as when we go out to dinner tonight." he said with a gentle smile.

Raziel ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at her "You know you look very nice, you shouldn't feel awkward about what you are wearing let that confidence you have inside come forth, who knows you might turn a few heads while we are out in public, even more just from the average Joe walking around.." he said as they walked back inside of his cabin. All the while he just laughed to himself "Speed dating, I am not one to partake in that sort of thing, and as much as I enjoy Humans, I would prefer the one I am with to be a Demon, they tend to live longer." he said with a smirk. "Well everything is finished here why don't we go out for a stroll about town" as he spoke the surroundings just melded together until the busy life of the city awoken around them. Raziel purposely did not warn her about teleporting them to the main street because he enjoyed her reaction to it.

"Now as you are probably familiar with this is the main street that runs through the city, a lot of shopping areas, outlet malls, and all sorts of stores are found here, do you have one in particular you wish to go to first?" he asked her as they began their walk down the main street.

Everything was buzzing with life, humans socializing, shopping, or just plain out to have a good time, humans from all walks of life. This was Raziel's second favorite area to be in because of how many people walked this street alone. A few people stared at the two of them walking by, Raziel knew he had that effect on people, but this would allow him to get a good bearing on just how Hannah's aura could affect another.

He couldn't however shake the feeling that something was following them, this was exactly why he meditated every morning, he could detect anything Non Human from very far away. The hairs on the back of his neck standing to attention as he kept his calm facade while they walked. Once they came up to a particular clothing store Raziel half pulled, half guided Hannah inside so they could speak a little more privately then out in the general public.

They found a nice little corner where some highly priced, yet very nice clothing lied out on a rack. "Ahh I do believe we are being followed, all I need you to do is remain calm and pretend like nothing is happening, if this persists I will handle this one myself, just act casual." he whispered into her ear as he looked over some jeans feeling the material in his hands. "Now it could be just a messenger from the Demon Lords, which in that case everything will go smoothly, however if not then I will have to dispatch whatever is following us, in a more suitable area." he added.

Just as they continued browsing through the clothes, that feeling struck him again, the odd sensation he would get when a being with magical aura was nearby. As a shadow loomed over them from behind, Raziel turned in time to smile and barely get the chance to stop himself from being knocked over by Clarissa. "You know you really shouldn't sneak up on someone like that...you could have gotten hurt." Raziel said through a laugh as he hugged Clarissa. "Well I couldn't help myself, you know I have to test you and keep you on your toes there blue boy." she said back to him as she returned the hug. "I was sent here by Althurion anyway, I have something to discuss with you." she said as she looked over to Hannah.

Raziel smiled "Clarissa this is Hannah, Hannah meet Clarissa." he said as he introduced the two. "It's about time you got yourself a girlfriend, I was starting to wonder about you, and my a hot one at that." she said with a smile as she looked into Hannah's eyes. Raziel titled his head slightly to one side as if hearing a new noise as he watched the two females gauge and judge each other. "Why don't you come and join us for dinner tonight, and maybe a few drinks, we can discuss things later, as you may see I am treating Hannah out for the day."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image

Oh, look. He complimented her outfit. It only took her stepping out of her comfort zone for it. Hannah nearly laughed to her self about that thought. She might as well get used to stepping outside that comfort zone being with him. "Whether I look nice or not is irrelevant." Her fingers tugged at the bottom hem of the shirt turned dress as if it was going to suddenly ride up her hips, or a gust of wind would take it away. "It just feels weird..." Hannah mumbled softly. She didn't really care whether or not she drew attention to her self. Normally, people did seem to gravitate to her when she walked alone. She didn't know how things would go over with Raziel at her side. Would people take his presence as a warning sign and stay back, or as a challenge to see if they could lure her away. Males were odd. Testosterone seemed to make them just as crazy as they claimed women to be.
`
Hannah could feel him teleporting the pair before she saw it. Immediately she grabbed his arm with one hand as if she was going to fall over. She hung her head a bit, locks of hair framing her face as she closed her eyes. The feeling was similar to motion sickness, only it seemed to threaten to take her off her feet. Once she started to feel like she was part of reality once more, Hannah gave him a playful, and gentle shove as she let him go. "One day, I will get you back for this." She huffed. "Seriously, what's wrong with walking?" She just shook her head, smiling, and straightened her posture. She did as he suggested and walked with confidence, even if she was constantly wondering if her backside was hanging out the back of the outfit.
`
Hannah responded to his question about a particular shop with a shrug. "You've seen how I like to dress. Anywhere I would normally visit isn't any place you would." She wasn't surprised that he had led her, or perhaps nearly tugged her, into an expensive little shop. Being conscious of money was something Hannah has had to do from time to time when funds from previous contracts ran low. This was treat, though, and if he couldn't afford it, he obviously wouldn't have brought her here. Instead of complaining, she went about looking for anything with color or an odd pattern. She perked up a bit once he mentioned being followed. That wasn't surprising. "It seems we both have been popular lately. Can't say I'm shocked." Hannah dismissed any concern unlike Raziel.
`
It didn't take long for someone to show their face. Hannah was a bit surprised by the appearance of another woman that knew Raziel. At first, she expected some sort of jealousy to come from this stranger. Things turned out to be a pleasant meeting as this Clarissa didn't seemed phased at all, she even gave a compliment. This put Hannah in a rather good mood, and it showed. "I have only been his company for a short time." Hannah beamed. "Although, you may keep wondering about him. I can't say he has given me definite reason to believe he prefers women." Both of her brows raised as she took on a 'Oh, yes I did' expression while poking him with her elbow. He was to consider this her way of getting back at him for not warning her about the small trip. He had his way of getting kicks, she had her own.
`
Hannah looked to Clarissa and nodded at the idea of having her join them for dinner. "I would enjoy it if you did join us. I'm certain things would be fun." While it was within her nature to be wary of new people, male or female, she did mean what she had said. Plus, Hannah was a tad bit nosy and wondered if she would be permitted to hear about his business, as well. "Unless he would prefer otherwise, I wouldn't mind it if you helped me shop around some. It isn't often I am graced with a female opinion. It could be nice." It felt a bit odd to be so accommodating toward this one she just met. She knew nothing beyond a name, not even if she would enjoy gallivanting around with Hannah. Still, it never hurt to try and make a positive impression on someone. Such a thing could easily make a difference in her life at some point along the road. Out of precautions, she tried not to make enemies. Either she slipped under the radar, or made nice with others.

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel just nodded at Clarissa and Hannah as he took a seat, the ones put in shops for the men to sit while their woman shopped around. A couple of gentlemen were gathered in a couple of seats, sifting through messages on their phones and conversing among themselves. Raziel kept his attention on both of them as Clarissa walked around with Hannah, stopping occasional to take a look at some and giggle before looking back at Raziel. "Ahhh Clarissa, trying to get a rise out of me is the same as trying to make a mountain move out of your way..." he thought with a smirk on his face as he watched them continue shopping around.

This process lasted for a couple of hours and then Clarissa waived a hand to Raziel signaling for him to come up to the counter and pay for everything. The cashier rung up the total as he watched the count climb and climb, eventually settling around thirteen hundred dollars. Raziel decided that would be a good time to show off a little parlor trick. He reached into his pocket and pulled out several blank pieces of paper that were cut to be the exact measurements of typical currency used. He showed the cashier who just gave him a puzzled look as he flipped them over, making sure she could see that they were in fact blank pieces of paper.

With a little bit of his aura infused into the bills he flipped them over revealing several one hundred dollar bills. The cashier's jaw practically hit the floor as she smiled and gave a little bit of an applause. Once the transaction was processed Clarissa made a comment before taking her leave "I got her a few items she can show you when you two get back home, I don't think they are really meant for public wear." adding a wink to her words before she hugged Hannah and Raziel. She waved goodbye to the two of them, promising to return for their dinner meet and with that she walked out of the door of the clothing outlet and vanished into the crowd of people.

"Are you ready?" he asked Hannah as she gave him a nod and a smile. With that Raziel scooped up the bags in both of his hands as the thanked the cashier and then took their leave of the store. "Is there anywhere else you would like to stop?" he asked her as the once again became part of the swarm of shoppers going in and out of places. All offering something different, or giving false promises of better products. "I am having the amulet being modified to fit your more modern style, you wouldn't want something like an ancient relic to clash with your new clothing now do you." he said with a slight chuckle as they continued their stroll.

"You know I keep thinking back to the first night back in the cabin, when you said that it's too bad it wasn't your birthday, what exactly would you have wished for?" he asked her, his curiosity starting to get comfortable in his body. "Now if it of the subject that is too touchy then there is no need to answer me, but who knows, I may be able to do something for you, or I might not be able to do anything but listen, which may also help." he added as they looked around for a place to take a seat and rest for a little while.

Raziel settled on a nice bench onlooking a small pond where humans gathered to feed the birds with little crumbs of bread. "I hope you like Japanese food by the way, the place we are going to, they actually cook the food in front of you, it is rather interesting and very entertaining to watch." he said to break the silence. Raziel knew he stirred up some emotions, that was the point, he was trying to show her that she is just as much a mortal as a demon, just as all demons were whether they wanted to admit it or not.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:48 am
User Image

In that point in time, Hannah was actually having fun prancing around the shop with Clarissa. The experience brought up positive memories. Even though those same ones were tied to something to less enjoyable happenings, Hannah was able to let herself be in the present, and the present alone, and it showed. The young demon nearly glowed, metaphorically, as she allowed her self to stay in this state of bliss.
`
The expression on her face said it all when Clarissa would insist something a lot more risque than Hannah would have ever bought to wear in the company of Raziel. Hannah tried to convince Clarissa otherwise, but there was obviously nothing she could do to change the demon's mind. A bit frustrating, yes, but what real harm would that actually do to Hannah? They were pieces that Hannah could easily see her self wearing, mind you for her own amusement. However, she also knew that Raziel wouldn't force her into an embarrassing situation if Hannah didn't wish it.
`
After the girls were finished and had everything on the counter, Hannah got a sinking feeling this wasn't going to be exactly cheap. Carefully, she watched the lady behind the counter ring everything up, the numbers steadily rising before settling on a number that made Hannah physically flinch. She should have paid more attention to what exactly they were picking up, but instead she had allowed herself to be towed around by the other and now Raziel was the one paying for that. Literally. As soon as he brought out the pieces of paper, Hannah knew what was going to happen to them, and simple smiled as she watched the young cashier become highly impressed and in awe over this. Hannah couldn't help but laugh with her as Hannah was amused by how amused the cashier was.
`
They said their goodbyes to Clarissa, and made their way back into the crowd. The entire past hours, Hannah had actually forgotten the annoying feel of a dress. Her mind had been completely distracted and preoccupied with the company she was graced with, and even more preoccupied with the sort of stares she seemed the get the more comfortable she looked by Raziel's side. People of both genders didn't seemed ashamed to stare the both of them. Some whispered how wrong she was for making Raziel carry all those bags, others congratulated him for being a gentleman.
`
As they seated somewhere, resting in the bright rays of the sun with clouds dotting the sky, Hannah turned to him as he mention the first night they had spent under the same roof and what she would have wished for. "There are a number of things I would wish for, but I'm not so certain I would want any of them to come true. Strange and conflicting feelings about the possible outcome of them." Her shoulders were shrugged lightly as she crossed her legs to sit more lady like beside her very dashing and gentleman counterpart. "I've thought about wishing away the memories that contained a cancer riddled man, and the contract I made with him. On the other hand, he was the first who taught me what it felt like to care for someone other than my self, and gave me a pure, innocent love." Her expression hardened, wondering why she felt the need to talk about this and now. It wasn't the place to have a mental breakdown and turn from this confident beauty to a crying mess. Hannah bit her lip just before continuing. "I would wish to simply bring back what I had lost, but they are better off dead. Who is to say they wouldn't remember what happened to them? I'm also afraid of the looks they would give me should they remember their deaths." Hannah felt the usual sting in her eyes that tears brought. However, she fought them back, hard, before a single tear could roll down her cheek and took in a deep breath and changing the subject.
`
"Authentic Japanese? I've had other versions, but not real deal." Hannah perked up, turning her body to face her gentleman companion with a smile. "Hey, I could easily work with an ancient relic. Just need to dye my hair black and start impersonating Cleopatra. I heard she was a real beauty." Hannah teased Raziel about the medallion just before turning her mood back to a bit more serious one. "I am sorry for all the stuff you had to pay for. My intentions were not to end up with so much." Her brows furrowed slightly as a very light blush colored her cheeks. "Trust me, you will spot the things Clarissa was talking about quite easily. She is...something else." Hannah laugh, shaking her head and causing the curls in her hair to sway gently around her shoulders. "I also feel bad how expensive everything was..."

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:31 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

"Money isn't important, so don't fret over something as trivial as that, I am happy though that you are happy so I did get something from it" he said to Hannah as he snapped his fingers making the back disappear back to the cabin where they would be found when they returned. With another snap of his finger the amulet appeared in his hand, taking on the appearance of a very nice necklace with a small pendant engraved with arcane runes carved into the golden inlay. "This would be for you...I trust you will not give this to another...the results would be bad for everyone..." he said with a smile as he clasped it around her neck and secured it in place. He whispered a few words in a dead language as it took to life and glowed with his aura's color.

Some time passed with Hannah and Raziel strolling around and enjoying one another's company. The sun setting in the horizon as they walked up to the Japanese restaurant with the lovely name of Tamashi. They walked inside as the greeter welcomed them to the fine establishment. Once they were shown to their table Clarissa just simple appeared out of nowhere and joined them with smiles and pleasant greetings.

Raziel leaned over to Hannah with a smile "This is where you can thank me for the gift I gave you earlier when you can truly enjoy food." he said as he told the cook what he wanted, Teriyaki swordfish, and Clarissa ordered her usual. Once everyone had their choices picked out, the Chef nodded and started to twirl around his blades performing small tricks with the shrimp, such as flipping them off the grill into his pocket or on top of his hat. The others sitting at the table clapped and smiled as the chef went about his routine. While they awaited their food Clarissa turned to Raziel and spoke in the same language he did earlier when activating the medallion.

Raziel however spoke in English not wanting to make Hannah feel left out from the conversation. "Yes it is safe for her to hear all of this, I am not worried about her telling anyone." he said as he glanced over to Hannah. Clarissa just nodded and then continued, this time in English. "Mammon is missing now...that is three of us so far...what is going on?" Raziel wasn't surprised at that fact, Mammon was the only Demon Lord who didn't hide the fact he was indeed a Demon when he was around Humans. "I wonder if the order has something to do with this, has there been any increased activity in priests of the order exorcising Demons from the mortal plain?" he asked her as Clarissa just shook her head no.

Raziel sighed as his food was placed in front of him and he took a bite, savory the taste of his meal. "Althurion is requesting that we all wear a marker on us...something to keep track of where we are at at all times...and to find us if one of us goes missing..." she said with a hint of concern towards Raziel. "Well you already know my answer...I have to refuse...I dislike being tracked...very much so...I'm sorry Clarissa..." a genuine apology as their food was served next. "This is not good...." he thought to himself as his stomach took a sour turn as dark thoughts crossed his mind. As the evening progressed they continued talking about the situation at hand and what they could do on their ends to make sure nothing happened to the rest of the Demon Lords.

After the night concluded Raziel and Hannah bid Clarissa farewell as she vanished just as quickly as she had appeared. "I am sorry you had to hear all of that I hope it wasn't to droll for you, but how about we return back home and call it a night?" he asked her, his mind still full of negative thoughts, his face reflecting it. "If something happened to her...I am not sure how I would react to that...I have known her for almost two thousand years..." he thought darkly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:02 am
User Image

Hannah couldn't really say that she was impressed with jewelry unlike other women. Sure, some of it was really nice and obviously took a lot of time and effort to complete, but what Raziel presented to her was much more gorgeous than anything else she had seen in a long while. With a smile, she lifted her hair out of the way so that he could more easily put it on without fighting around the thick hair. She couldn't help but admire the necklace, letting her fingers trace over it gently as if she would break it. Once his aura seemed to run through the grooves, it gained even more beauty to Hannah. "I'll guard it fiercely." She said happily.
`
With no real place she wanted go, Hannah just enjoyed being out and about in the dying rays of the sun. As the evening came, the life around them shifted and changed, became a bit different.Getting to sit down and eat was something that she had been looking forward to all day. Her stomach growled softly as they sat down at a table together. It seemed like no sooner they had been seated, Clarissa just pops right in. That was something Hannah felt she was to get accustomed to. Not at all shocked when Clarissa started speaking in an old language, Hannah just smiled, believing the woman's caution was well intended. Hannah wouldn't of trusted her self either. Raziel displayed trust and confidence in Hannah when he told Clarissa it was fine to speak in English around her. That almost had her feeling guilty about having thought of betraying him.
`
The fact that her Lord was not the only target was very interesting, and a bit unnerving. What was the larger goal behind all this? The news put things into perspective a bit more for Hannah. If she betrayed Raziel, what would the outcome be, not for her, but in the lives of so many more? The things she wanted and desired suddenly weren't of the utmost importance anymore. Hannah listened to the pair intently, ordering a smoked salmon and thyme Okonomiyaki for her self when asked. It was interesting how the man handling their food seemed to at home and graceful with his actions.
`
Once Hannah's plate was set down in front of her and she took that first bite, she could have melted into a puddle inside her own seat. There was a joke among the humans that the way to a man's heart, was through his stomach, meaning good food was the way to go. No, that was starting to hold true for Hannah. As the meeting came to a close and she finished off her own food, Raziel apologized, to which Hannah dismissed as not being a bother at all.
`
It was obvious the news altogether weighed heavily on him, and she didn't have to see his face in order to feel it. Having him like that unnerved her. It was something she wasn't used to coming from him. Once arriving back at the cabin, Hannah immediately started removing items of clothing; first her jack, then boots, and finally the leggings leaving her in nothing but the dress. She gave a content sigh, raising both hands above her head as she stretched that resulted in a few joints giving soft popping noises. Approaching Raziel, she cupped his face into her hands, gently pulling him closer to her. "I found a new wish." Her tone was soft, caring, almost in a whisper as she smiled to him. "I wish to do everything I can to help you." With that said, she kissed his cheek, wrapped her arms around his neck for a quick embrace before turning her attention the clothing she had shed in a haste. Hannah picked up the things that belonged to her and headed for her room. "If you need me, I am going to retire to my room. I will be awake for a while longer, so, please don't hesitate to seek me."
`
Hannah turned on her heels and made way for her room. A reason for going was she didn't know how he handled things. Maybe he would rather she had left him alone, maybe Raziel wanted her company. Either way, he had the option. Once in her room, she noticed all the bags of clothes and sighed. Time to organize them and get everything put away. Leaving the bedroom door open, she gathered everything in a circle around her and sat cross-legged to begin the tedious task of putting order to the mess. It would have been easy to just hang some things up, and put others in the drawers, but Hannah wanted to develop a system so she wasn't forced to look too hard for things she wanted, or needed, later.
`
While she had her hands full with organizing her room, she couldn't get a couple thoughts out of her mind. Mostly, the concern for Raziel. Not so much for his physically well being, so much as his mental. No doubting he had friends on that council, Clarissa likely being one of them. While there aren't any technically declared dead, they're missing. How was he handling that? Hannah sighed heavily and let her hands rest in her lap as she looked towards the bedroom door. Unable to clear her mind and focus on the task before her, Hannah began to hum a soft song to her self while she started rummaging through the bags of clothes once more.

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel watched as Hannah walked away, pausing to think about her offer. Deciding it would be in his best interest to sleep alone tonight he walked to his bedroom. Once inside he stripped off his clothing, closing the door behind him as he headed into the bathroom drawing himself a hot bath. He watched the steam rise as he turned on the jets and sank into the tub, allowing his mind to focus. "Her wish is to help me....how can she help me when I don't even know how to help myself..." he thought rather darkly as he closed his eyes clearing his thoughts. When he finally felt relaxed he stepped out of the tub and dried himself off, changed into fresh sleep wear and lied out onto his bed, trying to get some rest.

In the middle of the night Raziel tossed and turned in his sleep until he woke up abruptly, sitting up in a cold sweat, his Djinn form completely visible as he tried to calm his breathing. "Clarissa..." was all he could manage to get out before practically jumping out of his bed. Quickly he picked up a his cell phone and dialed her number. The more it rang the more his anticipation built, as he paced around the room. "Come on....answer your phone...." he said through gritted teeth. Finally after what felt like forever a groggy voiced Clarissa answered her phone. "Hello....." came her voice sounding none too pleased. "Clarissa...oh thank you....are you alright?" he asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

After a few brief moments she finally answered "Raziel...why are you calling me so late?" she asked him, the sleep deprived voice sounding as if it wanted nothing to do with this phone call. "I had a dream...that you were taken...I was just calling to see if you were alright..." he said as his breathing finally slowed, releasing a deep sigh of relief. "I am sorry to wake you...I just had to be sure..." he said into the mouth piece on the phone.

"Yeah I am fine Raz...now I am going back to bed....you won't wake me up if you know what's good for you blue boy.." and with that the line went dead. "Even when she is tired, she still cracks jokes..." he said with a smirk as he too hung up his phone.

Now Raziel was fully awake, he decided to walk out to the kitchen and prepare some tea. Once the kettle was placed over the hot fire Raziel took a seat in the living room turning on the television to watch some night time programs. "That was strange....I usually never dream...unless something bad is going to happen..." he thought to himself as he tried to dismiss the negative creations his mind was coming up with. After a few minutes his ears perked towards the kettle as it began to slowly start it's whistle, signifying the water was boiling. Before it could make to much noise he hurried to the kitchen and moved the kettle over to a vacant spot on the stove. He prepared himself some peppermint tea and resumed his spot on the couch watching television.

"What could be doing this....targeting the strongest demons in the known realms...and just making them disappear...this does not sound like the work of rogue priests from the order...it has to be something stronger then that..." he thought to himself as he took a sip of his tea. Placing the tea cup down on the coffee table he pinched the spot between his brows "All I am doing right now is making myself more frustrated...I just need to calm down..." he whispered to himself as he tried to relax into the sofa, watching the show on television. His eyes started to feel heavy as the program just seemed to blur into nothingness as his mind finally started to slip back into sleep, the adrenaline coursing through his system merely moments ago was wearing off, and sleep quickly took its hold on him once more. Within a few more moments he was sleeping soundly on the couch, hoping for a dreamless night.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:39 am
User Image

After meticulously sorting her things and putting them in place, she gave a sigh and finally worked out of her clothes. There weren't a whole lot of feelings that topped the way it felt when she took off her bra at the end of a long day. Something about it was relaxing, she never understood what. Perhaps it was a mental thing. Or a woman thing in general. Mulling over the choices she had as far as sleepwear went, she just grinned, shook her head then slipped in to an appropriate shirt and shorts. At first glance, no one would guess she had shorts on under it as the shirt was long enough to cover them. Still, they were ultimately for insurance. Just in case he was to peek inside her room, there wouldn't be a chance of any thing being revealed.
`
Hannah climbed into bed. While her body felt heavy and ready for rest, her mind wasn't convinced. She couldn't get Raziel's expression out of her mind. The whole ordeal was much more upsetting to him than it was to her, and she could sympathize. She once knew what it was like to worry about the unknown and what could be done to prevent. With a heavy sigh, she wrapped her self up into the blankets, curling under them to the point where only the outline of her body was seen beneath them. It took longer than usual, but she eventually fell asleep. Her night really wasn't all that restful. Even in her dreams, she was pressured into things she wanted nothing to do with.
`
The next morning came, and Hannah, as usual, had force her self to get up and not lay in bed until noon. She shuffled through the hall, half expecting to find Raziel in the kitchen making them something to eat. As if agreeing, her stomach growled. However, Hannah found her Lord sleeping on the couch. For a moment, she just stared at him. Dazed and confused, even looking around her as if someone else would pop out from behind corner. He couldn't be comfortable there. With a shrug, she fetched a blanket to place over him, attempting to cover him without waking him. "Poor thing...No telling how long he was up." Stifling a yawn, she slipped into the kitchen, breaking out several pans, a large bowl, and everything needed to make bacon, eggs, and homemade french toast.
`
With each noise she made in the kitchen, Hannah flinched, hoping she wouldn't wake him. The the large bowl, she mixed eggs and cinnamon together, a coating for the bread that would be made for the french toast. Hannah heated two pans, one was for bacon, and tossed it in right away. It didn't take long for the bacon to start sizzling and for the smells of toast and eggs to mix together. Once everything was cooked and laid out onto the table, even cups of hot coffee, Hannah couldn't help but be a little proud of her self. The eggs had been cooked with cheese, ham and a touch of green onion. More for looks rather than taste. It was her first meal using common knowledge, and sense of taste, rather than guess work.
`
After cleaning up behind her self, not leaving a speck anywhere for Raziel to worry about, she grabbed a cup of coffee and took it him personally. Hannah nuzzled into his side, cautiously. She didn't wish to startle him, and she also didn't wish to spill the coffee on either of them. "I made you breakfast..." She whispered softly, wanting to gently rouse him. "I have something I want to tell you, but that can wait until you are more awake. Perhaps after you have eaten." Hannah tugged the blanket over her legs and closed her eyes, taking comfort in him. Maybe if he knew a bit more about where she came from, the things she went through ages before meeting him, perhaps he could lean to her for comfort as well. As quickly as she had placed her self beside him, Hannah pulled away, putting a bit of a distance between them as an effort to not push her luck today. He obviously wasn't feeling well to have slept on the couch, and she was trying to be mindful of what he may and may not be tolerant for.

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel had hours of dreamless sleep, and when he awoke to the soft touchings of Hannah, and the aroma of food cooking, he smiled softly to her. "Good morning.." he said to her as he sat up and smelled the pleasing aroma of coffee before taking a sip of the liquid warmth in a mug. Raziel was hit with the same visions he had last night as he tried to focus is mind to clear it all out for now. "I spoke with her last night....she is fine..." he thought to himself as he furrowed his brows and pinched the area between his eyes. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as his body relaxed slightly and he was able to regain clarity in his mind.

"You didn't have to go through the trouble of cooking, you could have just woken me up and I could have made you something....but I really do appreciate it..." he said to her as he picked up the in front of him and took a few bites, letting the taste roll around his tongue, eliciting all sorts of soft moans reserved for delightful food. "This is rather delicious I might say...better then the things I can make." he said with a jolly smile.

Once they were finished eating he turned to her "Now you said you have something you wish to share with me?" he asked her as he picked up the plates and silver ware and headed into the kitchen to wash them. Once his sleeves were rolled up he turned the water on to scalding hot and filled the left side of the sink with bubbly, hot water. Raziel scrubbed the dishes with a soapy sponge until they were squeaky clean. Setting the dishes in the drainer he turned his full attention back to her. "I am sorry you had to find me out here...this wasn't were I meant to end up...just had a rather dismal dream, and that was the unfortunate spot my body chose to get some rest in." he added as he walked back into the living room resuming his spot on the couch.

For a moment he just sat there in silence as his aura spilled out slightly, making the air buzz with an unseen electricity as the thoughts continued to barrage at the walls he was using to keep them at bay. "Follow me into the bedroom I need a bath and some clean clothes but you can tell me what you wanted to whilst in there, just no peeking.." he said with a slight chuckle as he got up and made his way to his bedroom. Once inside Raziel pulled out some fresh clothes from his closet and lied them out in the bathroom as he turned on the water. To pass the time he talked with Hannah "Tonight I have to leave briefly for a meeting, I think that would be an opportune time to meet up with the shadowy individual and kind of keep it up to tabs on what is going on here, and how you are progressing, we don't need this thing to get any uneasy feelings about this situation." he said as he turned

Raziel looked inside of the bathroom in time to turn the water off before it over flowed and caused any sort of damage. He activated the jets that were inside of it and stripped off in a hurry whilst getting into the tub, as to not expose any indecent parts of his body to the younger female in the other room. "It is safe for you to come in here, you won't see anything I promise." he said as he sank low enough to cover himself in the midst of the bubbling water, the only real thing showing was his head and face. Raziel's eyes met Hannah's as he watched her come inside of his bathroom, everything had a stone design to it, the tub was in the center with stone tiles leading from the top of the tub, all the way to floor and beyond. His bathroom resembled that of a jungle, his shower head was essentially a waterfall head attached to the ceiling above the tub that was big enough to fit more then two people comfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:31 am
User Image

"You can't always be the one giving. If you are, you will quickly get burned out and have nothing left to give." Hannah smiled, rather pleased he was enjoying the food she had for them. Now that she was able to actually taste her own cooking, she must say it was none too shabby.
`
Hannah spoke from experience about giving. There was a point when she did nothing but gave to others. In the end, she found that task tedious, unrewarding, and tiring. It felt like not many were able to give her as much as she gave them, with the exception of two people. Suddenly, her appetite disappeared as she felt her stomach tie in knots as she groaned, wishing she hadn't said anything about telling him these things. There were a couple reasons why she didn't want to. The most prominent reason would be was that she wasn't ready to move on, and if she let this go by talking it out, it almost felt like she was abandoning them.
`
Like a quiet, shy puppy, Hannah followed him to bathroom and was nearly ready to speak when he called her into the bathroom with her. Her words now were stuck in her throat as she did her best not to stare at the man before her. Instead, she forced her gaze from his steady one to observe the beauty and craftsmanship displayed in the works of the bathroom. Her cheeks felt hot as a blush colored them. While Hannah hoped it wasn't obvious, she knew her light skin would give it away pretty quickly. Frizzled nerves over the subject to discuss were replaced with something else. She didn't like it, and the feeling had her frowning. "You would have made my life a tad bit easier if you were, you know, less attractive..." Hannah cocked her head to the side as she finally looked back to him. Blessed, or perhaps cursed, with a vivid imagination, the young woman didn't need to see much of him in order to get a good idea in mind.
`
Shaking her head slightly and taking in a breath to clear her mind, she sat on the edge of tub with her back to him. "Maybe I will slip from my perch and fall in..." She barely peeked over her shoulder, baring a devilish grin at the idea with no real intentions of ever putting someone in that sort of situation. "On a serious note..." Hannah started, facing forward once more. "I know what it feels like to lose someone. You know this much, but, let me divulge in some details you don't know." Again, nervousness appeared in the pit of stomach, making her regret the heavy breakfast.
`
"I had been residing in this realm for only a few years when I had gotten my first summon by a man, Jake." The tone of her voice gave away the fondness she felt for the man. "A human who was diagnosed with stage four melanoma. He told me the doctors had given him nine months to live, and that wasn't enough time to produce an heir as he was single, and not many women cared to have a baby with dying man." Hannah laughed, shaking her head. "I told him I cure him instead, take away his pain, and he refused. He said life was suddenly much more enjoyable knowing he was going to die soon." Hannah sounded, and ultimately was, confused but that. Always had been. "He lived for three more years. In that time, he showed me more compassion and understanding than anyone dared." She looked over her shoulder at the "Demon" Lord inside the tub. "Except you seem to be capable of doing more than him. Perhaps that is why I'm quite taken with you."
`
"He lived on enough to see a son born to carry on his name. His death was hard, and I was unfit at the time to do such things on my own. I did side jobs once Renee was in preschool. Apparently, word had gotten out about the child, but I never found out until his eighteenth birthday. A demon had approached him during preschool, and asked him if he had any wishes." Hannah visibly shuddered and clearly angered by the tactics used against a child. "He simply wished he could meet his father. This snake said he would grant that wish when he turned eighteen. It was granted alright. This demon didn't just kill the boy, he made it into a long, painful process for us both. Not to mention he ripped Jake's soul from my very essence. I still bare physical scarring from this." Hannah turned her body to fully face her Lord. Her face wasn't as soft and welcoming. It was filled with so much hurt and rage. She lifted the front of her shirt high enough to reveal her entire midsection.
`
Across her stomach and ribs were deep scars that branched out in all directions. One would think she had been filleted open by the superhero Wolverine. The color had faded over time, but the scars were off enough to be clearly seen. No longer raised, but the skin had healed roughly compared to the softness of the rest of her. "I was supposed to carry him. I ate his soul, I was charged with it." Hannah lost her composure and dropped her shirt, burying her face her hands with elbows resting on her knees. "The demon took everything I held dear, and burned it before my eyes. All because I dared to care." Her voice cracked as her shoulders shook, giving away the fact she was crying. "Whatever happens, know that I can relate more than anyone else. Please, " Hannah lifted her face, pleading with her words and eyes to Raziel. "please, don't carry the burden alone. I can be whatever you need to be. I don't want you to end up like I had. Bitter, filled with all sorts of emotions you can't work through and needlessly taking a life just because it numbs for a moment. I carried a weight on my shoulders all my life. I can, and will, help you with your own should the worse possible happen."
`
Hannah was dead serious about this. There wasn't a snowball's chance in Hell she would let this wonderful creature before her become tainted like she had allowed her self. "Allow me to be your rock. I am much sturdier than I appear." Of all the emotions that Hannah had expressed within a few minutes of talking to him, her face finally softened and her body, once highly tense, was relaxed. Able to feel the heat off the top of the water, Hannah felt invited by it. Tempted to just crawl right in and take a nap. However, she didn't. It didn't seem appropriate with someone already occupying the tub. Even though Raziel once told her she needed to start taking chances, this really wasn't one she felt was necessary to take. Hannah stood to her feet, feeling much lighter physically than she had in ages, and empty, in a good way. Something that rested within her and festered was suddenly gone. "Should I leave you and prepare for the day ahead, or would you have me stay a bit longer?"

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:54 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel smirked at her compliment about how attractive he was, what can he say, he knew how to use it to his advantage. Once the story began he devoted his attention completely to her, his eyes never faltering from her lips, as if he was digesting what she was saying. Her story really tugged at his heart strings, never had he heard anything so grotesque in nature, he was familiar with devoid nature of demons, their ruthlessness, their ferocity.

A single tear was shed for the situation, one of the few real times Raziel expressed anything remotely to sadness, but this story left a sour taste in his mouth, a morose feeling in his mind. "So this is what she has kept so guarded in her mind, the painful secret...it takes much strength and courage to do what she did just now with a complete stranger..." he thought to himself as his body was compelled to at least lie his hand gently on her upper thigh. "So the wall finally comes down....I have to applaud you and your courage to share this with me, I know all to well how difficult that had to have been....and I truly appreciate it..." he said to Hannah, somehow seeing her from a whole new perspective.

No longer was she a strong willed, confident individual, sure it was there, but more prominently, to Raziel, she was a delicate and fragile individual, emotional scarring far more visible then the real ones left from that moment in time. With a simple snap of his fingers the surroundings changed to what could only be guessed as the basement based on the dim lighting and the lack of interior design. Raziel was in full clothes ready for the day. Without speaking to her he just muttered a few things in a dead language as the bookshelves, that were lined with cob webs and old books, separated and the wall just simply vanished revealing a room of light, blinding to some.

With a heavy sigh Raziel walked, hesitantly at that, inside of the room of light, only to return moments with a lamp in his hand. "Now this has been a closely guarded secret, something that I am hesitant to give to anyone, even Clarissa does not know of the lamps whereabouts....but...I feel there is a level of trust we have attained in these few moments we have spent together..." he paused to breathe in slightly as the lamp changed into a shape of a raven black ring, resembling a wedding band. Raziel casually slipped the ring onto her finger, the black shining, even in the dim lighting of the basement as the secret door vanished, a wall taking it's place once more. "If for any reason you find the need for me to be around, any situation, even if you just need a simple hug...give it three rubs exactly, it will pull me to you, so to speak." he said with a smile as he didn't quite let go of her hand just yet.

Instead he pulled her closer to him in a warming embrace "Just as you are here for me, I too can be a life raft in this sea of confusion, you will never have a worry of drowning..." he whispered into her ear before letting go to snap his finger again. The surroundings blurred once more until everything stopped spinning to show the kitchen around them. "Now I have a court meeting to attend to...I am sure that Althurion is not pleased with my denial of wearing a tracker...but he will understand..." he said with a slight smile, displeasing the council gave him some joy. "Now I have to go and attend this boring display of political power, to find out if there has been any news, I suggest you convene with the shadow person to let them know how things are going, you know to keep him or her, feeling like they are still kept in the loop of things." he said with a certainty in his voice.

Raziel kissed her cheek, letting his lips linger near the surface of her skin as he inhaled her scent "Remember, three rubs exactly, and I will be there instantaneously." he added before vanishing into thin air. He appeared in the demon realm, in front of a lavish castle, as his expression turned to one of seriousness, his stride full of purpose as he walked through the empty halls and directly into the court room where the meetings were held. Althurion's voice boomed in the room "Nice of you to join us Raziel....it is good to know that you are still alive..." his voice held a mocking tone to it, suggestion he was none too pleased with his refusal of the tracking unit. "As you may known Mammon has now gone missing....there are only three of us, Myself, you, and Clarissa....we have no leads...nothing...whatever is doing this is very careful...." he said as he gestured for Raziel to take his seat next to Clarissa. The meeting began, filled with more negative news, and nothing to go on.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff