Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
"Let's make a deal?" - A tale of chance. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:36 am
User Image

Watching her surroundings meld and shape into something else entirely was something Hannah was beginning to get used to. It caused her stomach to turn in knots, though she suspected with time that would stop happening. By the time she had recovered and prepared a line in to show her displeasure with his habits, she was shocked and silenced as he presented a lamp, no, not just a lamp, his lamp.
`
Not only was it being showed to her, Raziel shaped it into something Hannah could wear and carry with her at all times. Immediately, her brows pushed together as she stared at the object placed on her slender finger. It was almost as if she believed that if she looked hard enough, it would change shapes again and become a lamp once more. Though it was small, the ring felt heavy on her hand. Heavy, because she knew the sort of damage that it could cause should anyone find out what it was. Hannah could certainly never tell, especially not now after confiding in him with something that she kept to her self and guarded very closely until then.
`
As Raziel pulled her closer, Hannah placed the palm of her hands against his chest. Not in an effort to push him away, instead, she clinched his clothes in her fingers as her tense body relaxed into the comforting embrace. Hannah could easily feel the strength of his presence, what he referred to as an aura. While it was relaxing for her, she could see why it would be concerning for another. This was the first time she had been so close to a Djinn and hoped they could develop a good enough friendship so that it wouldn't be her last. The kiss he placed against her cheek had her mind reeling, and her cheeks heating from the inside with a blush that only grew more intense as he lingered.
`
Hannah hadn't even noticed that he had placed them both into the kitchen until after he had vanished. It was also at that point that she took note she was holding breath.Getting cross with her self, she stopped holding her breath, mumbling as she headed for her bathroom to get ready for the events of today. "Seriously? Are you really going to let him get to you like that? You're a big girl, Hannah, not sixteen." Hannah rubbed her face, as if that was enough to erase everything away.
`
Today was not a day for dresses. In fact, Hannah tossed on a pair of shorts and blazer in an effort to be spiteful. As usual, she wore a pair of pumps, beige in color. Heels and pumps were her absolute favorite shoes, and was convinced they could be worn with any outfit at any time of year. Making certain she was wearing the amulet made into a necklace, and the odd ring made from a lamp, Hannah left the house to seek out the audience of the demon.
`
It didn't much effort to gain the attention. After about thirty minutes of walking around aimlessly, she could feel her self being watched, along with the sickening presence. It felt cold, and wrong, making her shiver as she sought out a place to sit in private. Spotting a nice, shady tree, she sat under it. People, for whatever reason, didn't seem to want to come too close to the area she was in. Fine with her. Tilting her head back to look through the leaves, she felt someone kick her foot. Startled, she looked into the face of the one who had. A demon with yellow eyes and dark hair. He was slim in build, and not much taller than Hannah. Without even asking, she knew by the sly grin on his face he was the one who had spent so much time hiding. "Nice to have a face to match the creepy voice. Too bad you aren't much to look at." Hannah scoffed.
`
The man laughed, amusing by her rather than insulted. "Oh? Would the face of your son be more to your liking?" Just like that, he took on the appearance of the very face that haunted her dreams. "Are you making progress, mom?" Immediately, Hannah snapped, her own eyes flashing red in a warning. "Do not call me that! You aren't him!" Her body tensed as she prepared to attack him her self. "Chill out. You couldn't take me. Not while I look like him." The man chuckled. "Even if you did, the others I have killed and absorbed grant me much more power than you have in your little finger. Thanks for that gift." Hannah gave him a puzzled look, as he explained. "You absorb souls. Demons don't have that. I simply adapted and changed to take the power and strength of those I kill. I was only able to master that after the demon, the one who hated you, killed me. He gave me a sort of rebirth, something a half-breed only has access to. Everything is really your fault, but I must thank you for it."
`
Hannah was overtook by guilt, and shock, by the information. Whether or not it was true, or possible, didn't matter much anymore. The demon eyed the ring on her hand curiously. "Hey, chin up. I killed him too. Are you making progress with Raziel? Once he's gone, I plan to shape a perfect world for us." He smiled down at Hannah and held out his hand to her. "Are you making progress? You must. I can smell him all over you." The man wrinkled his nose as Hannah lowered her gaze and nodded. "Yes. I think he has more faith in me than he should. Things are progressing quickly, and beyond that of a simple contract..." Her tone was low, almost ashamed that she was telling him anything. However, he told her a lot more. She knew what was happening to Raziel's friends. "Good. I will weaken him before challenging him. His demon girlfriend, Clarissa, is it? She's next. Feel free to tell him."
`
The demon disappeared, leaving Hannah all alone under the weeping willow tree. Sort of appropriate now that she thought about it. Her body shook and trembled as her thumb pressed tightly against the back of the ring on her finger. It would be easy to have Raziel there, and right then. She really wanted to, but she could feel the shadows watching her. Not wanting to give the reason for her jewelry away, and not wanting to interrupt his own meetings, Hannah just sat there, not really feeling anything.
`
After a couple hours, Hannah rose to her feet, slowly, and began walking around without a destination. She just wanted to pull her self together before relaying back. Could she really let Raziel kill Renee? Even if it wasn't him, it looked just like him. The visual alone would be enough to send her off the deep end she had been perched on so precariously. Hannah sighed heavily, lifting her face to the heavens above. "He's going to flip his lid completely..." Hannah said to her self, nervous about meeting up with Raziel at this point.

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:54 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

The meeting concluded as the previous one had, warnings about being even more cautious then usually and heavy hearts as they all tried to piece together this rather unsolvable puzzle. "This grows more frustrating by the minute....nothing exists that can simply wipe away a demon without leaving a trace, no aura signature to follow, no messages, nothing..." he thought to himself as he pinched his brows together, showing signs of frustration and mental exhaustion. He decided it would be best to return home and relax in the hot spring out in the woods around his cabin. Just like that the surroundings changed to the woods in his back yard as he proceeded through a small little dirt trail cutting through the woods, taking the occasional twist and turn here until a small opening revealed itself to him.

Once he reached the edge of the hot spring he stripped off his clothing until he was as bare as a newborn child and proceeded to sink, slowly, into the soothing warmth of the natural hot spring. As he tried to relax he closed his eyes, pooled all of his aura inside of himself, and let out a deep breath as he began his meditation ritual to collect his thought. Through his concentration he could began to sense everything living and otherwise around him for a great distance. He could feel the pulse of a Stag off in the distance guarding it's herd with an ever vigilant eye, he could feel the light breeze trickling through the trees above him. He could even see the beautiful landscape through the eyes of a Hawk as it floated above the Earth itself, defying gravity.

Once his thoughts were finally reigned in did he finally breath in, feeling a weight lift off of himself as he sat in the warm depths that cocooned his body, relaxing every muscle in his system. Soon he found his eyelids getting heavy as he soon fell into a light slumber. As he fell deeper into sleep, dreams took him over. He watched as Clarissa was devoured, no not her, but her essence, like something was siphoning out her very being. Raziel snapped awake as his aura was released in a surge that blew the leaves off of some trees, and sent the birds above him scattering off to safety. His breathing was quick, his heart beat fast, as he could feel his aura mixed adrenaline coursing through his system.

A single tear slid down his face as he clenched his chest "That felt real...her pain, her agony....her despair..." he whispered to himself as he tried to calm his heart and breathing. He looked at his cell phone to check what time it was "It's only been a couple of hours after the meeting I am sure she was fine...just relax Raziel.." he said talking to himself as his hand slowly fell from his chest back into the crystal clear pool of steaming water. He looked around him to notice the sun was setting, and he was still completely alone. Hurriedly he put on his clothes and walked at a brisk pace back into his cabin, not quite able to shake the sick feeling crawling over his skin.

Once inside Raziel went to Hannah's bedroom and knocked, trying to still be a polite gentleman, after a few moments of silence he knocked once more and this time called out her name. He gave it a few more moment's before opening her door to peek in, he scanned the room and didn't find any aura signature. "She should have been back by now..." he thought as he closed her door behind him.

He snapped his finger following the trace of his lamp, bringing him to a park, the sun setting quickly behind him. He followed his aura trace back to Hannah as he breathed a sigh of relief and walked up to her pulling her into him in a hug. "Are you alright?" he asked trying to keep any tone of worriment out of his voice, hoping to not offend her. Raziel looked around him, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, sensing another, much darker presence. "Let's get out of here we can talk about things in a more private of a setting." he said as he teleported them back to their home. Once he felt like eyes were not on them he let some of his guard down as he walked to the kitchen offering Hannah a beer or any sort of refreshment she might want.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:58 am
User Image

The lower the sun set, the more it felt like an ominous presence was following her. That was something Hannah was able to push pretty easily out of her mind, as she already knew who it was, and what they wanted. If there was anything more to say, then he would say it. As Raziel came looking for her, Hannah could feel the sick, swollen dark quiver. Though, she couldn't decide if it was out of excitement, or disgust. She did know how it made her feel, and it wasn't a very healthy feeling. Hannah hated it how it felt like sickly tendrils stuck to her out in the open. Still, when the Demon Lord came around, it seemed as if they retreated from her.
`
Hannah buried her face in his chest as she felt gently into the warm embrace he offered. Even though she couldn't see the world change, she could feel that they were traveling, which was confirmed once he let her go to reveal the kitchen. She took in a deep breath while plopping her tired rear into the nearest chair. Hannah turned the chair so she could look at him. She was still dreading telling him anything, but she had to. For one, she didn't want to keep things from him, secondly, she had already received orders to not lie, and she couldn't disobey. "Rum? Just put it in a glass..." Hannah fell silent while she watched him fix the drink for her. She took the drink from with shaking hands, granting another, more frustrated sigh from behind her lips.
`
There was so much buzzing inside her skull that it made it difficult to pinpoint why exactly she felt everything so heavily. Without hesitation, she took a rather large gulp. Considering she didn't drink hard liquor like this often, it burned, causing her to lower her head and cough with a rather amusing look on her face. After recovering, she looked to the floor and prepared to give him the news. "I know who it is, and who he is after next." She finished off her glass, then held it out to Raziel to request more. "My own son is doing it. Someone taught him how to take soul absorption to the next level." Hannah again took a large gulp from the refreshed glass. Already she could feel a strong warmth building within her core. Hannah knew this meant by the end of this glass, her body would start to numb, allowing her the sort relaxation she wanted. "He killed the others and consumed them. Their essence and all that made them strong. His own strengths build each time he does this."
`
Hannah laughed. Not a happy sound, but a sad, almost hollow tone. The warmth in her core was spreading. With each minute passing, she was feeling better. Maybe not happier, but she could easily pretend she was so long as the drink kept coming. "You will likely be last to go. Now, here is the part you will not like at all." Hannah paused, still unable to bring her self to look at him, almost flinching just by running over possible reactions he could give inside her mind. "Clarissa is the next target..." That time, she did flinch, sitting back in her chair in an effort to place space between them. "Obviously she can take care of her self in normal circumstances. I don't know how long she would last against someone who grows stronger with each enemy. He already has a couple strong kills tucked under his belt."
`
All the time she spent wandering around the town hadn't been for nothing. Hannah had been thinking about what to do with Clarissa in an effort to avoid having her picked off, while giving the Demon Lord the peace of mind he deserved. "Is it possible Clarissa would agree to come here? The ward you have up seems very effective in keeping him away. Not once have I ever felt him in your home, or on your property." There was a sinking feeling that Hannah may regret this suggestion sometime in the future, but for now, she could treat it as a sort of sleep over. The only thing Hannah was truly worried about with Clarissa, was what if she tried to push Hannah into an uncomfortable position? Hannah had yet to wear any of the things the demoness had picked out for Raziel's viewing pleasure, and the thoughts of her being pushed to wear such things as soon as Clarissa found out she hadn't, had her burying her face in her hands. "That woman is something else..." Hannah mumbled, already feeling like she needed to go hide. Not in her room, that would be the first place she suspected the demoness would look. Perhaps under Raziel's bed instead?
`
By the end of the conversation, Hannah was feeling pretty good, and it was obvious. Her once tense muscles had relaxed completely. Her cheeks were a bit flushed, tinged with a light blush that nearly made her look as if she was wearing a touch of make up. Honestly, Hannah could crawled into bed at this point. Instead, she finished off a third glass before washing it and putting it away, deciding that would be enough for one night. It was rare Hannah drank for the purpose of numbing everything out, but she felt tonight it was going to be needed. Between what she's learned and a possible, pushy, guest.

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:31 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel listened intently to the words falling from her lips, as if they were tangible to him. He refilled her glass a few times, more out of reflex then anything else. He himself, just sipped on his dark ale while keeping full attention on her. "Her son, well that does pose some trouble in killing the creature now doesn't it..." he thought grimly. He set his ale down on the coffee table and took the seat in front of her. "So I am glad to see that me and you are both on the same wavelength as far as bringing Clarissa here...I have been having somewhat troubling visions, the last being more real then anything I have ever experienced in my lifetime." he said with a heavy sigh as he took her hands in his.

"This is good information though, so he has taken the two weaker Demon Lords, both with relatively predictable abilities, if he was able to get to Clarissa then we would have problems....she can sense the aura's of any demonic or angelic creature walking this planet....her's is very useful...you wait here and I will go out and seek Clarissa, I have a feeling your son is able to track your specific aura...it would best if I went alone." he said with a smile to his face. He kissed her cheek once more before vanishing into thin air only to reappear in front of Clarissa's house. Raziel stretched out his senses, feeling out anything that would come across to him as unusual. Once satisfied with his surveillance of the area around him he walked inside of the apartment complex.

Jumping into the elevator he pressed the button, blocking out the droll elevator music as it dinged, letting him know he had reached the desired floor. Walking at a brisk pace, adding his height, he made it to Clarissa's mortal home in a matter of seconds. With a couple of heavy knocks he waited for any sound to come forth from the home. After a few minutes he could hear footsteps as a voice came from the other side of the door "Raziel what are you doing here..." she said from the other side, a voice full of sleep. "Pack up some clothes, your coming to stay at my cabin...you are in danger..." he replied back voice full of worriment, he knew the tone in his voice would get across to her. She paused before opening the door and looking into his eyes.

Raziel returned the look with one of seriousness, as she sighed and nodded her head in agreement, thinking it would better to follow along rather then fight him on it. It took maybe more then a half hour for her to gather some clothes and some feminine essentials into a couple of suitcases as she changed her clothes and made herself appear more presentable. With that Raziel snapped his fingers and appeared inside of the living room with all of her things gathered around them. "Your room will be directly across from Clarissa's, feel free to make yourself at home, when things blow over you will be free to leave here, but for now stay behind my protective shields..." he said as he went to turn and walk to the outside patio.

Clarissa laid a single hand on his shoulder, feeling his tense muscles as she forced Raziel to turn back to her. "What is going on...?" she asked him. With a heavy sigh he replied "We know what is happening to the other Demon Lords, and he said you were next..." not exactly looking at her eyes more then he was at everything else in the room. "When you get some rest we will discuss thing in the morning.." and with that Raziel turned back around and walked out through the doors, leaving them open as he made his way to the hot spring. "She will be safe here for the time being, until then I need to find a way to neutralize her son without killing him...." he said to himself growing frustrated with trying to figure out a plan that would benefit everyone. "Maybe there is a way I can return him back to his natural state, before all of that happened..." he thought to himself as he stripped down once more and sank into the hot spring.

Clarissa went inside of her room and dropped her backpacks and then turned quickly on her heels and without even knocking walked right into what she assumed was Hannah's room. "Hey girlie, looks like I will be staying here with ya for a little while, so we might as well make the best of it, think of it as sleep over.." she said with a smile as she plopped down onto her bed as if it was her room. "Did Raziel like the outfits we picked out for his viewing pleasure?" she asked with a devilish smile.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:42 am
User Image

Hannah didn't mind being left here alone. It felt safe to her,and Renee admitted to her seemingly disappearing, which was enough to tell her that he was unable to find her there. Still, with each minute ticking by, Hannah grew restless and ended up pacing around in several rooms. By the time the pair had returned, Hannah had decided to lay down. She hadn't consumed enough alcohol to make throw off her balance, or anything of the sorts, but it did make her feel as if her limbs were made of cement and her eye lids heavy.
`
Making her way to her room, she removed her shoes and blazer, sitting in just the shorts and shirt. With a heavy sigh, Hannah plopped down across her bed and closed her eyes. It seemed like no sooner had she laid down, that Clarissa was plopping down next to her, questioning about the clothes. This made Hannah giggle as she sat up, shaking her head. "Ah, I knew you were going to ask that." Hannah's face lit up, doing her best to be warm and inviting to demoness. Besides, this room Hannah could handle her barging in like she owned this room. There wasn't too many things that ruffled her feathers so easily. "No, I haven't. Just never seemed to find the right time." Ever since Raziel had turned down her flirting behavior when they first met, she was a bit more than hesitant to revisit that road. Besides, she rather liked the way he treated her without pushing the issue. Wasn't an issue at all, really.
`
Hannah was starting to feel like she should become a fortune teller. It seemed like no sooner than the thought crossed Hannah's mind, about Clarissa bossing her around on this, she did just that. At first, it was just fun. The two of them looking through the collection and decided what they liked best, laughing about it all in the process. It was funny how women worked sometimes. Completely comfortable with each other with the more odd circumstances. Eventually, the two of them settled on a white corset type, trimmed in black ribbing with intricate details swirled across in black as well. It came with a pair of white and black matching panties trimmed in lace that seemed to refuse to cover her rear entirely. White made Hannah appear to be more innocent, which was why Clarissa told her it was a good choice to begin with. She finished the outfit with a pair of black, lace stockings and Hannah's favorite pair of beige pumps she had been wearing earlier.
`
"Can I take this off now?" Hannah asked, not really wanting to go through with the idea. "I don't even know where he's at right now, Clarissa..." That was met with a mischievous grin as Clarissa told her that wouldn't be problem. Taking Hannah by the hand, she was forced to follow Clarissa through the woods, delicately stepping over things in an effort to ruin her shoes. It wasn't too long before he came into view, and Hannah was shoved forward while Clarissa hung back.
`
Despite being rather nervous, Hannah did approach Raziel with sheer confidence in every stride. Hannah owned the outfit, it didn't own her. With a grin, Hannah spoke up, looking over the hot springs. "She's insane. You know that, right?" She laughed, removing the shoes and stockings so that she could sit down on the edge and slip her feet in right beside the Demon Lord. "According to her, you are supposed to enjoy the view." Hannah said with a wink just before looking over her own body, not really seeing the appeal in such things. "Seems like if you wanted to get someone's attention, it would be better to do something like this - " Hannah worked her self out of the corset, setting it aside gently before slipping into the waters completely. She sat down enough so that the water nearly came over her shoulders, and being with a thin frame while not being overly tall, it wasn't an issue to hide her self well in the waters.
`
Hannah couldn't stop her self from smiling at Raziel, almost daring him as she sat there. Under normal circumstances, Hannah wouldn't of put him this position, however thanks to a few drinks, she was feeling extra bold in these moments. "You're lucky I decided not to go with a couple "full moon" jokes I had lined up!" Hannah giggled at her self, thinking they were actually pretty good jokes, however, she was usually the only one who ever found such things to be funny. This was likely to be no different. In a bold move (well, bold for Hannah at least) she closed the distance between herself and him. While she was not over crowding the man, she was close enough to reach out and touch him. She traced her slender fingers over his collar bone before allowing her palms to rest against his chest, moving down and over his ribs with eyes filled with curiosity and a face that told several different feelings as well. Her head tilted to the side, knowing very well what was truly beneath the blue tinted skin and strong build. It was a bit funny how well he took forms. Hannah would have never questioned him being a demon from appearances alone. He felt real enough, looked real enough.
`
Just before her wondering hands reached where his bellybutton would be, she pulled her hands back, not wanting to go lower as that just seemed rude to push on someone without some form of consent. "I'm pretty sure if you ran stark naked through the woods, no one would find you by simply looking." Hannah joked about the dark blue skin he wore. She really wanted to ask him why he was so tangible for what she assumed was basically an illusion, but she didn't want Clarissa to overhear such a question then start asking around about what Hannah had meant. Despite what other demons may think upon learning of Raziel being a Djinn, Hannah was quite intrigued by this. Most of her knowledge about the race was based on stories with very minimal encounters with them. What he had told her about taking chances suddenly came to mind. Again, something she suppressed doing. The unknown was too overwhelming, and she always over thought things, no matter how simple they were. For her own sake, she kept things what she would consider very simple. "I really should tell you thank you. In a short amount of time, you've entrusted me with a lot." Hannah placed the palm of her hands against his chest again as she leaned forward, and kissed his cheek just as he had done with her several times now.

Alpha_Wookie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 am
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel could feel two distinct aura's approaching closer to his position in the woods. His aura sensing ability was not even close to the level of Clarissa's but he could detect them when they came within his field of view. Raziel smirked to himself as he kept his eyes closed until he heard the sultry voice of Hannah. Upon opening them he was greeted with a beauty unrivaled by anything he has ever seen, his eyes growing rather wide, and his mouth slightly agape as he stared at Hannah, her outfit hugging every curve of her body, leaving little to the imagination. He was forced to clear his throat as he could feel a heat, one not coming from the water, but rather from within as it crept up his extremities resting comfortably in his face. "Um yes, Clarissa can be, overly pushy at times, maybe even to the point of stubbornness." Raziel said as he looked past her to the spot she was at.

However his attention was quickly redirected back to Hannah as she slipped out of the lacy, yet delicate top, his eyes watched it fall to the ground as she sank into the warming depths of the natural hot spring. Once again he was forced to clear his throat, this time the blush becoming more visible, coming across as a more purple hue as it melded with his blue skin. He was physically stunned at her beauty to the point he just watched her as she moved closer to him, watching every slender muscle move in her body, the way she came to him with confidence in her body spoke louder then words.

"How about I make things more comfortable for us without anyone eavesdropping..." as he spoke he snapped his finger under the water and Clarissa was teleported back to the cabin. Once she was back in her room she gave a smirk and whispered to nobody "Go and get her blue boy..."

Raziel's eyes locked gazes with Hannah as he wrapped one arm around her practically bare waist, and in one smooth motion he swiftly moved her into his lap. He smiled to himself as he exhaled a rough yet shaky breath as he looked into her eyes. The tingling on his cheek still present from when she kissed there. Her scent was intoxicating to him, it smelled much of lavender and his body was starting to react towards it. "You keep touching me, as if you are trying to reassure yourself that I am real....well let me help you with that.." he said, his voice taking up a deep shaky feeling to it, as if he was having a hard time catching his breath.

He leaned forward and instead of kissing her cheek, he kissed her soft yet plump limps with tenderness and passion behind it, letting his fingers trace lightly up and down the center of her back, occasionally his fingers running slightly lower then her waist as if daring them to go further. He finally rested both hands on her waist as he continued kissing her. At this moment, hours could have passed and he wouldn't have cared, all that mattered to him was her, Hannah's presence set him at ease as he kissed down her neck. Once he finally pulled back somewhat he tried to catch his breath. "There is no need to thank me Hannah, I feel a level of comfort in you that I have not found in quite some time..." he said to her with a smile on his face.

"You know...I am glad you came here, and I am glad through whatever circumstance that you are in my life now..." he said as his hands finally wandered lower then she would have thought. "There is quite a bit two, grown, demons could do with the amount of privacy we have...if you are willing of course.." he said with a devilish grin on his face. He decided to leave the decision up to her as his hands gave her a gentle squeeze. "I think I could get used to this." he added right before kissing her deeply once more. His mind swimming with thoughts better left unspoken, his heart racing at every touch. "Given enough time, this could turn into something beautiful, it is clear that through the course of the past couple of days, that I am growing ever fond of her presence around me." he thought to himself.

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:12 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

They collapsed on the bed as he pulled the covers up over them to cover any exposed areas. "So you wish to have the contract ended, well then, so be it...I Raziel hereby terminate the contract setting you free from any binding rules.." as he spoke the crest on his chest started to glow from under the covers. With a slight twinge of pain the crest vanished from his chest signifying the release of the binding piece of paper. "Your wish has been granted Hannah." he said with a smile as he curled one arm under the pillow, using it to prop up his head as he stared up at the ceiling. He let out a little sigh, still full of the adrenaline going through him from their extra curricular activity. Once he felt he was settled down he let down the shield spell he threw up and pushed his senses out to feel for Clarissa, tracing her aura back into her bedroom where he could only assume she was sleeping.

Rolling on his side he looked into Hannah's eyes "As long as I am around, nobody else will be able to claim you as their own, I hope you know that may interfere with your work..." he said looking into her eyes, as if he was trying to peer inside of her with a new found gaze. Raziel leaned in a kissed her lips softly this time. "I think my body is exhausted from all of that." he said adding a wink to emphasize things. "You are more then to welcome to make this room yours as well, I wouldn't mind waking up to you in the mornings, and getting to fall asleep next to you..." he said with a smirk on his face. "For now though I think I am going to call it a night, the last of my energy is being used right now to continue talking to you and staying up as long as I can." he said as a yawn escaped his lips.

After some more talking, they found themselves snuggled up in each other's arms fast asleep. Raziel's eyes snapped open as something tugged at the inside of his stomach, causing it to twist into knots. Quietly he got out of bed and put on some clothes. Following the knots he was getting in his stomach, he found himself walking out the front door and looking out into the open wilderness. His eyes scanned the dimly lit area, until they rested upon a black shadow figure leaning against a tree. Raziel's demeanor changed completely, moving from the happy, joy, to a more serious, yet predatory like calm as he stepped off of his front porch and out towards the shadow figure.

Once he reached the very edge of the shield protecting his property he watched as the shadow figure moved out from the cover of the trees and stepped in front of Raziel, the moonlight finally revealing his face. "Well it is nice to finally put a face to the name..." it said speaking to Raziel in a deep voice. "Likewise...so you would be the one who put Hannah's skills upon me." he retorted back at the creature as they kept gazes on each other, as if waiting for one or the other to make a sudden movement. "I can feel their energy...two Demon Lord's, I would say that is impressive, but yet they were the lowest ranks...you do not have the strength to challenge me...all I can ask is why?" Raziel spoke, with a cool, collected voice.

"For many reasons you wouldn't be able to comprehend...maybe at a later point when we fight you will know, you will know with your last dying breath, but for now I will only leave you guessing, I simply just came here to see what I am up against..." and with that he disappeared off into a nether void. Raziel did a quick scan of the area using his version of aura tracing and found nothing save for a few night time critters roaming about. "He must have tracked Hannah to where she has been going off the grid....I can feel the hate...the pain...and on top of that the hunger that lies within that one, what am I to do if I am challenged?" he asked himself as he walked back inside of the house. Once inside he let his muscles relax as he decided to drink some warm tea.

Setting the kettle on the small flame he took his seat on the couch and sank into it, turning on the television he put on some discovery channel, covering some documentary on wild animals of the desert. Minutes passed and the kettle started to whistle as he quickly got up not wanting to disturb any of the sleeping ones in his house. He made his tea in a hurry as he quickly and quietly resumed his seat on the couch, his sleep shirt halfway unbuttoned revealing most of his blue skin underneath. "I have a feeling these next few days will be quite busy for myself..." he thought to himself as he took a sip of the near boiling hot tea.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image

A familiar warmth skittered across her skin as Raziel released her, followed by a hard pinch, making Hannah wince slightly. It came as a bit of shock he so readily let her out of it. No longer bound by her word and otherworldly forces, it would be possible for Hannah to give away his secrets, or hand over the ring. Who was Hannah kidding? She wouldn't go so low. Her conscience would rot her from the inside out until things were made right between the two. Still, there was no arguing against the type of inner calm that came with being unbound.
`
As Raziel made it clear that he still had staked his claim on her, Hannah bit at her bottom lip and giggled. With him there, able to freely satisfy any sort of hunger or desire she could possibly have, there wasn't a reason for her to bounce from person to person is search of something that always seemed to slip through her fingers. Hannah couldn't help but shift under the gaze he held her with. After he placed the kiss on her lips, she traced the pad of her finger against his lip, trailing off at the chin before nodding. "You know, majority of the deals I work with don't require anything more than my physical capabilities to complete the odd task a human couldn't do otherwise, right?" A soft sigh slipped through her lips and she wondered what sort of things he figured she would be up to. "In any case, you don't have much to worry about. I don't have what it takes to split my time between you and another. Honestly, " Hannah grinned, her eyes lighting up with a sort of glow from within that sprouted more from personal happiness than the usual taint of demonic energies. "I have no desires to trade in your company. I'm quite taken with you. I just wanted to feel what it's like to be there for someone because I desired so, and not because I was forced to."
`
They continued the nice, quiet chat, ending with Hannah wondering if she should just bring all her belongings to his room instead? There was the issue of feeling like she would be invading his space, despite him being the one to place the offer on the table to begin with. It was easy to picture Clarissa making all sorts of remarks about that sight. It didn't take long for Hannah to curl up against Raziel's side and drift off into a peaceful slumber. For one, he had drained her of a lot of energy, secondly, the feeling of warmth and security he provided allowed her to feel as if she didn't have to watch her own back for once.
`
Hannah's dreams always shifted between normal to weird, and occasionally scary or frightening. The nightmares tend to be based off her own inner fears, rather than reality, which made them harder to accept and overcome at times. That night, her dreams and visions started off rather nice, filled with every emotion that made her carefree. It didn't take long before things melded into something much worse. Scenes of herself experiencing loss once more plagued her thoughts, making her groan softly in her sleep. Out of reflex, she grabbed the nearest pillow and held it against her. The fact it had belonged to Raziel and was still saturated with his scent helped calm her nerves enough to keep her from stirring awake completely.
`
When morning came around, Hannah stretched, lifting her hands above her head and spreading to legs and toes. Opening her eyes, she then patted the empty space beside her and silently wondered where he would have ran off to. Not putting much thought behind it, she got out of the bed, straightening up the bed a bit. Without thinking, she almost opened the bedroom door before realizing she was still stark naked. With a soft laugh, she rummaged through his closet, picking out a buttoned down shirt to toss on. Luckily, it draped over her form enough to cover most of her body. Though, if she should lift her arms, the whole room would get a nice view of what she had to offer. Fighting with the decision to wear his shirt, Hannah groaned before exiting and making a mad dash for her own room to put on more suitable clothing.
`
Opening her closet, Hannah pouted softly. "It's too early to get dressed..." Like a child getting ready for school, she put on appropriate clothing for the day; cute peach skinny jeans with a fitted gray top and gray heels to match. Double checking her self, she made for certain that the ring and necklace were still in place on her, which to her satisfaction, they were. After fixing her hair and brushing her teeth, she finally felt decent enough to sit within the company that was likely curious as to why she was running around like a mad-man. "What was that all about?" The familiar voice, sounding rather amused, chimed from behind Hannah as she padded around the kitchen to make her self some coffee. "That was my effort of being considerate to you. I could easily have just walked around in my birthday suit." Hannah blew the steam from the top of the coffee cup before taking a small sip, not lifting her eyes to anyone's face, which was mostly due to the fact that Hannah tended to scowl for the first half hour after waking up.
`
Not being able to explain why, Hannah suddenly felt the need to leave the house, as if someone was calling out to her in a voice that no one heard. The feeling made her glance out the window anxiously before resting her hip against the counter, resuming taking sips from the cup of coffee in her hands. The suspicious actions had Clarissa questioning Hannah, to which she simply ignored. "I have business to take care of soon." Her tone was low and soft as she was speaking mainly to her self. It was impossible to shake this feeling that gripped her. Even so, she didn't exactly want to leave the safety of the bubble she currently lived inside, either. For the sake of Raziel, she decided she would at least make him aware of her leaving before committing to it. That way, should she not make it back, he could have an idea of her whereabouts without needing to drag Clarissa along or putting too much effort into locating the place she could be, or was. Finishing off her cup of coffee, she pulled Raziel to the side to let him know that she would be prowling around the outskirts of the perimeter he had set up around the property, and that if she wasn't back within a couple hours to come after her.
`
Raziel didn't have to express any concern over what Hannah could possibly be feeling. She figured he already had a hunch she wasn't feeling right. Still, Hannah reassured him the best she could, telling him that when she returned, if there was anything new, she would share with everyone. Standing to the tips of her toes, Hannah wrapped both arms around his neck, pulling him into a full body hug before leaving the home. Hannah took the less beaten trails to head outside of the perimeter, feeling the exact moment she had exited the protective barrier set up by Raziel. In that same instant, the feeling that had gripped her earlier intensified to the point of nearly being painful, causing her to take in a sharp breath as she turned a corner that revealed Renee standing before her, grinning wide. The sudden appearance of him before her nearly made Hannah scream. "Jesus!" She gasped, placing a hand over her heart that felt as if it was going to beat right out of her chest. "Oh, quite opposite, actually." Renee chuckled, taking Hannah off guard by pulling her into a rather friendly hug.
`
The hesitation in her body was highly evident, and caused Renee to retreat as he didn't want to send her running back inside the barrier and out of his reach. "Why are you suddenly in a chipper mood?" Hannah had grown accustomed to the doom and gloom and creepy. Not only had his mood changed, but his appearance was slightly different as well. His presence was stronger. Obviously someone had been busy. "I simply realized I needed to change in order to not lose you again..." His expression softened as he glanced at the puzzled woman. "You don't understand the burning in my chest, mother. I need to be able to protect you. From your self, and others. Especially Raziel." Hannah shook her head, offended by the notion of that man being a danger to her. "No, you seem more dangerous than him." Renee looked desperate for a moment. "I failed you once. I was unable to protect you against those who bore bad will against you. I have been working to build my own strength so that doesn't happen. Ever."
`
Hannah grew nervous, unable to handle him looking at her this way. As Renee took her hand, she wanted to pull away. Probably should have. Instead, she found her self being pulled to sit down under a tree. "You know he's going to attempt to kill me. Right?" The very words made Hannah flinch as if he had struck her. Slowly, she nodded, acknowledging that as a possibility. "I like to think we could find a different solution." She hoped so. "In the heat of the moment, when he's cornered like the rat he is, do you really think he is going to remain logical if it means risking his life or Clarissa's?" Hannah sighed, jerking away from him as she really didn't like where the conversation was going at this point. At that point, Renee apologized and pulled her back to him once more.
`
For quite awhile, they continued to just talk. Most of it innocent, even some of it being quite humorous to the point where Hannah was able to put everything aside for a brief moment. It brought back good memories. The days when all she needed was his love. Now, she felt her self trying to divide time between two different people who couldn't coexist. It was late noon by the time Hannah had made her way to the house. Once home, she plopped herself down on the patio, staring out into the woods from whence she came. "I'm home!" She called out over her shoulder as her stomach let out a loud grumble. It was then that she realized breakfast and lunch had been skipped meals for her. "Am I the only one starving?"

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:33 pm
Du dumme Fotze

User Image

Raziel smiled at Hannah and said his goodbyes as she went off to take care of the things she needed to. Once she was out the door his facial expression sobered up into a mask, hiding the feelings deep inside of his mind where no one could find them. "I know all to well....I can feel it to, more stronger then yesterday..." he thought to himself as he took to cleaning the kitchen. "So you and Hannah got to know each other a little better last night?" she asked already knowing the answer, she followed it with a quick school girl giggle. "Why yes we did, I could peer into the depths of her soul...and she has gotten to know me more then any single person has..." he said without directly turning around.

"I am gonna go and shower, and head out for a little bit, just need to check on things, it would be more optimal for you to stay here in the meantime, I know it will be boring but you will be safer.." he said to her, his tone taking on a genuine tone of concern. She heavily sighed and finally agreed after some protest. With a small amount of satisfaction he headed into his bedroom to shower quickly and head out to meet Althurion back at headquarters. Dressed in a usual preppy outfit he snapped his fingers as everything blurred around him as he appeared in the demon realm in front of the place where the meetings were held.

Stepping in through the doors and down the halls Raziel went on to meet Althurion to give him a warning of sorts. Raziel stopped in front of the doors "Closed....they are never closed..." he said quietly to himself as he used a little bit of magic to force both doors to swing open. Silence was the first thing to greet him, not the demon lord's booming voice, just emptiness. "Althurion..." he called out his voice echoing through the room. Raziel's eyes narrowed as he scanned the room, walking cautiously into the main center of the court room. What awaited was something he would never forget, the ghastly remains of Althurion and his blade Widow Maker. He forced himself to look at the remains as he felt a quiet rage grow inside of him. "You were the second strongest of us...you were my teacher, and the first to accept me into the seat of Demon Lord...Althurion..." he said to himself as he knelt down and picked up his blade.

He breathed in sharply as he held the sword hilt in his hand, his knuckles turning white as he closed his eyes and knelt down to touch be closer to the remains. Raziel channeled magical energy through his system as he brought back his old mentor's final memories before his demise. What came to him shocked him so hard, he could feel pain growing in his stomach, the fear that was incited in him, the ache of death.

What Raziel saw was the same man from the night before, walking into the hall as if it was his place, although Althurion had experience, the male had strength and the power of other demon lord's behind him, his death was not quick, his power, siphoned from the remains into the gaping mouth of the hunter. Raziel had to pull his hand back as his eyes opened sharply. "Your death shall not be in vane, your daughter is safe....and I promise no harm will come to her..." he said to the remains as he said a few words in a distant language before teleporting himself back to his home.

Clarissa was there to greet him, but her happy smile faded slowly as Raziel presented her father's sword. Her wails could be heard to the far corners of the woods. She collapsed onto the ground as she clutched the last remnants of her Father tightly to her chest. Raziel knelt down and held her in his arms holding her as someone would a crying child. His face held no reaction, becoming as solid as a rock, something for her to attach to so she wouldn't go floating away from herself. "I am sorry Clarissa..." was all that he could manage to say.

A few hours had passed and she had practically cried herself to sleep, exhausted from the emotional wave that was crashing down on her, unable to keep her eyelids open, let alone walk to her bedroom, which is why he had to carry her into bed. After tucking her in he whispered to her, calming words, and when she had finally fallen asleep Raziel went outside into his back yard, still trying to keep the quiet rage that had nestled itself inside of him, making a home. "Why..." not really asking, more of a statement towards the events of the last few days. "Why is he going through all of this trouble of doing this, what are the gains from all of this death...I need to find out." he said to himself as he centered his mind into balance. Achieving a tranquil state.

Hearing the front door open his ears twitched as he was welcomed with the familiar yet pleasing sound of Hannah's voice. He briskly walked inside to greet her with a quick hug before telling her the news. They finally sat down after Raziel informed her to keep her voice down for the conversation. "I need to know why...why is he killing the Demon Lord's, why a particular interest in saving me for last...?" he asked her, keeping his tone calm and neutral, despite the wave of emotions urging to come out. "I know he is your son, that much I could feel in him, and there is no amount of magic that can take away that much evil...and killing him is out of the question...so what, do we run and hide...I cannot let him get to Clarissa..." he said to her as he pinched the spot between his brows growing frustrated at the whole thing. "If I killed him that would inevitably kill you on the inside, which through experience is just as worse as dying..." he added as he began to pace around the room.

"I want to meet him, at the park, just me and him, he doesn't have the strength yet to fight me, so there will be no power ploy to worry about, what I need you to do is stay here and by no means necessary is Clarissa allowed to leave...even if you have to use force to keep her here...the need for revenge will be great within her and I don't need her making any rash decisions that could affect everyone.." he said right before departing, the room growing a few degrees cooler after leaving.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

As Raziel explained the events that had taken place while she was gone, Hannah immediately forgot about hunger and any aches that came along with that. Another type of pain soon took place as she felt a tinge of grief for Clarissa. That explained where the new found power had come from. Lowering her head, she ran her fingers through her hair. Of all people, Hannah knew the sort of pain both Clarissa and Renee were experiencing. She wanted to believe, with every fiber of her being, that what he was doing was well intentioned in the least. It was easy to think that if perhaps Hannah agreed to leave with Renee, that he might consider tossing aside his constant quest for more strength and power. Maybe then she could spare Raziel and Clarissa any more pain, or worse.
`
The more Hannah thought on it, the more her body grew hot from the multitude of emotions and frustrations flooding her mind all at once. Taking in a deep breath, she steadied her mind and nerves enough to focus on the one voice she wanted to hear, just not in this sort of tone. Lifting her head, Hannah looked to Raziel's eyes. Fear and pain were easily seen in the usually bright blue eyes. Hannah had long known the only real cure for Renee was a clean death. He isn't the same as he once was. A creature born and shaped from such negative experiences with only one desire burning brightly within and that was to be more powerful than anything that could stand against Hannah.
`
Another deep breath as her brows furrowed as he spoke of seeking a meeting with Renee. Alone. The idea immediately felt wrong. It felt as if pins and needles were pushed across her skin as she tried to reject a couple scenarios popping in mind. The meeting could end in loss once more should one party say the wrong thing to the other. Pushing back the instinct to view Raziel as an enemy, Hannah slowly nodded, sitting back in the chair and crossing her arms over her chest. "He thinks this is the only way to protect me from all physical threats. You became a target simply because you have power, and so does Clarissa. I was meant to be a tool for him. A way to find a crippling weakness." Hannah toyed with the ring she wore. She did accomplish everything Renee had originally intended. What he didn't count on was Hannah actually caring for him. "He doesn't know of any attachments I have for you, nor is he aware of any you have for me. I have a feeling if he knew, then you being last would no longer remain because he simply can't overpower you, but likely because he would feel you robbed him, and would want to take extra measures to feel as if he stole me back..." Her tone was quiet, almost hushed and she spoke slowly while trying to digest everything to a point where she could at least shake the grip of fear on her.
`
Unable to keep everything bottled up as she would like, Hannah slid out of the chair, onto her knees before Raziel as she rested her forehead against his knee. "I don't want either of you hurt. I also don't want to watch everyone around me pay because I can't dispose of him my self." Her voice cracked as her shoulders shook once. Even with her face hidden, she didn't want to shed tears for someone who likely wouldn't return the favor. "He needs to be dealt with. He also wouldn't expect me to turn on him either, Raziel..." Hannah didn't like the way those words tasted against her tongue. She also didn't believe she had what it took to turn a blade on her own flesh and blood either. While Hannah was no Angel, she also wasn't a heartless Demon either. It was easy to turn a blind eye to most unsavory deeds, but this was one bloodbath that would never end. "Even if...Even if he succeeds in everything he wants, he's not going to stop. Ever. There will always be one who can potentially prove a threat. He will always be searching for the next source..."
`
"If you must, carry out the meeting, just come back please? Clarissa needs you, too." Hannah lifted her face, getting out of the floor to sit back in her chair again, this time agreeing to do everything within her power to keep Clarissa home and away from potential dangers. "I won't let Clarissa leave. I will do everything I can to keep her from doing anything stupid." Hannah gave a rather weak, sad smile. "Maybe she will listen to the voice that knows what she feels. If not, you may not have much of a house to come back to." Hannah could only imagine the sort of damage rage and grief would do to this home. Still, those were things that could be repaired and replaced, unlike Clarissa herself.

Alpha_Wookie

Du dumme Fotze

Welcoming Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash