Okay guys...girls.
I'm going to write.-determined-
Poems too, but mainly my story.

I have a complex life story to tell, and I'm going to write an autobiography.
I need help going about it.

I know my life will continue after writing it all, but...I want people out there to know what it is like being special needs and abused and raped.
A lot of kids make fun because others are just different. I never had any problems with it, but...it's rude. You wouldn't want people to be mean to you if you simply forgot ...something simple...like a shower-that's one of my own issues. Or if a sibling was special in some way, you wouldn't like it if your circle of friends laughed at him, would you??? You'd laugh as well because well, it is funny, but...you'd still want to smack him, right??
I want abuse to stop because it's just not nice. and it happens all the time. and there's nothing anyone can really do other then put a gun to the abusers head.
It's even happening as I speak.
I want my story to be a comfort and a pillar of hope to hold close when these victims are hurt and sobbing because no one understands.

and rape needs to stop. It's horrible that people with a good understanding of right and wrong just do it because of whatever reason and threaten with whatever is available if the person dares to speak a word.

Just....these victims go through so much and I want to put a book out there that actually talks about the pink elephant.

I don't know how to go about it.
This is probably something no one's really ever done before.
It's so emotional and intangible though.
It's got to be talked about. and I want to start the conversation.

My fear though, is that I will be putting myself out there in the maelstrom, with no armor. I will be ...so raw that anyone can take a shot at me and I will have nothing to deflect it with.

Am I making sense???
How do I go about putting this kind of idea into a tangible thing?