User Image
User Image

Be prepared for the biggest Demon Lord Event Digimon: Tamer Island has ever seen! This time around, the Demon Lords have been active throughout the year, not exactly being a return to the Digital World. Now here's a message from a very special Demon Lord!

"It is so grand that I, the greatest of all great Demon Lord Digimon, Barbamon, is even present for this Announcement! That's right, this time I'm in charge and the Demon Lords all are under my command! Their great power? Is all mine! Can you have the limitless power that I possess? NEVER! Can you join forces with my underling Demon Lords? Well... I suppose so, but they will be as they have been prior in terms power, however, as I can not risk any meager minds attempt to create an uprising! There are special bonuses that do come along with the Demon Lord you do obtain, making them that much more powerful than others, and after this grand event, there's more, but I don't want to share any of this! Either way, as the Demon Lords come out, so will their attacks, destroying Digimon and claiming the world as MY domain!"

"Not so fast! I, Gallantmon and the Royal Knights shall stop you and your army, you fiend! We shall protect the Digital World, and if we will do everything in our power to do so! Now, have at thee!"

A bright light appears and takes the two Digimon back to Digimon Tamer Island (RP Forum)

Well now that you've heard from a Demon Lord, Royal Knight, and saw a bright light that just did that?! Don't forget to head on over to watch as the Demon Lords are fully unleashed upon the Digital World, as well as to discover what is the more Barbamon had mentioned, and find out what that light was!

Now, enter the Seven Levels of the Seven Greatest Demon Lord Digimon, and adventure into two other Levels as well!

User Image
Level: 1 System: Lucemon Code: Pride

User Image
Level: 2 System: Leviamon Code: Envy

User Image
Level: 3 System: Daemon Code: Wrath

User Image
Level: 4 System: Belphemon Code: Sloth

User Image
Level: 5 System: Barbamon Code: Greed

User Image
Level: 6 System: Beelzemmon Code: Gluttony

User Image
Level: 7 System: Lilithmon Code: Lust

User Image
Level: 8 System Gate of Deadly Sins Code: Fraud

Level: 9 ???666??? Code: Treachery Round: 1
Level: 9 ???666??? Code: Treachery Round: 2
Level: 9 ???666??? Code: Treachery Round: 3
Level: 9 ???666??? Code: Treachery Round: 4

Level: 8 Demon Lord cards are also obtainable through battling in the Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Battle Forum), do not miss out on a chance to get these Seven Deadly Sins Cards that only come out once a year, and their current effects will soon be updated to may even increase their current power as well!

Level: 9 shall be unlocked after the Demon Lords have claimed a Tamer of their own.