Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] "Unnamed" the Cyborg

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:17 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Safari Firefox {placeholder name, idk yet} or maybe GIRL (because really, really bad jokes)
Nicknames: Unknown, doesn't have any yet

Faction: Monster
Race: Cyborg

Halloween born, she is the manifestation of the human's irrational fear of becoming half robot due to becoming highly dependent on idevices and 'smart' gadgets such as Google's not-so-secret brain microchip plot, plus advances in technology and restorative medicine (such as artificial prosthetics).

Natural Ability: Not really sure yet, may end up with:
Static- Able to generate a small amount of electricity. (Equivalent to a hand buzzer toy.)

Personality:
•Upbeat, optimistic, immature and easily distracted.
{working on this...}

Additional:
• Relying on an artificial voice box, her high-pitched voice is not only robotic-sounding, but is considered really annoying by creeple with sensitive hearing.
•Is afraid of going into large bodies of water. (Because pressure + a lot of water...) She's okay with showers and the shallow end of the pool, though.
•Has "allergies": whenever her system encounters a small bug or virus, it affects her physically by giving her allergies or (in the case of a large infection) makes her really sick.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? She may have access to a lot of knowledge, but she would like to learn more about something called "relationships" and the new world in which she woke up in.

FEAR Ability: (Insert cool name like 'Electron Blast' here)- able to change her arm into a gun and (provided it is charged) shoot a beam of concentrated electricity/plasma. [Gambler's Chance]

Physical Description:

Note: Anything that has to do with tubes/wires/displays/accents don't have a color yet. I was originally going for a light blue, but it is really artist's choice because I feel there's a ton of blue themes already. I really would like a neon color, like orange, purple (think highlighter or hex #9933FF), green, yellow, or possibly hot pink.

-(P.P.S.), I would like for her to be less junkyard, silvery robot and more themed off a device or game console (but is still complex) like Apple/Wii (original idea, sleek and stylish with colors like white, grey, light blue), Xbox (white/black with green), Android (white/black with red), etc.

•Body: average tall, slim-build girl. Wherever her human skin meets technology is lightly scarred.
•One arm is completely robotic, ending at her shoulder, with extra electrical wires and tubes extending out and reattaching to her body. The other is normal, scratched up/scarred, with very few tubes wrapping around it. May have a watch or display embedded into her human forearm.
•Face and head is relatively normal and basic, save for the scarring and a few tubes in her head. She has one real eye and the other is a blank, electronic circle. She also wears earphones (like the High Tech Receivers item , wether to make them cute or functional is up to artist) that help increase her hearing and let her listen to music.
•Chest area is fully robotic, starts at collarbone and ends just below rib cage.
•She has human thighs, but there are robot "boots" that are from the knee down.
•Should have a square voice box device (that allows her to speak) either in the form of an accessory (necklace/choker-style) or embedded in her chest.

Eye Colour: Brown/hazel/green (human colored)
Hair Colour/Style: White/light grey, length is artist's choice but should be somewhat flat with straight-edges.
Skin Colour: Fair
Clothing Style/Colours: I was thinking more of a sleek, sci-fi schoolgirl (skirt, boots, mechanical "top") with a base color of white or light grey and accents of the "cybernetic" color. Could be torn or charred as if electricity had struck her.
Extra:
References:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character example, but with more wires connected to body.

Like a humanoid EVE (from WALL-E)
Tech example 1
example 2 (for different arm view plus eyes, back, and wires)
What her overall theme should look like (and because Teen Titans razz )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 am
I was really inspired by the E-Corps set and after watching WALL•E. Tossing this here before I forget...

Oh, and comments/crit is welcomed~  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers