Submit

Gold for you ~ Yay ~! ^o^
  +1
View Results

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:03 pm
    ••• Happy Autumn

So I have been a member here for a year or two and never really was active so I thought it was time for me to stick my foot in the door.

My name is Melissa Ann and I am currently 24 years old married to a lovely man since 2012. Who I had been dating since 2004. I am a Christian, not a mean one though, I am very open minded and coexist belief. I have two puppies, Keiko who is a 3 year old Silky Terrier and Rini who is a 9 week old Teacup Chihuahua. I also have a cat named Kilala and a red betta fish who we just call Fishy. My family means the world to me as do my friends. I work at Kmart and love it and I live in a small apartment where I like to spend my time with my husband, friends, furbabies, sleeping, and swimming. Also, I am obsessed with Hello Kitty, Disney Channel, and everything paranormal.

I have not been active on gaiaonline for a really long time so because I finally finished my AFK quest I think I will try to stick around now and show off my cuteness. lol And most of the time will hopefully be spent in here.

That is all, have a blessed day. emotion_bigheart 4laugh

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 pm
    Hello there!
    Welcome back to the guild :'D
    I myself haven't been that active... I just browse the ever-growing amount of threads here.
    I love your adorable avi! The time you took on your quest was definitely worth it ^^

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s

••• Happy Autumn

I honestly never even done that. I just would click the guild announcments and that was it. Now I feel I want to be active on gaia all together and this is where I should be. I want to make new friends and help other girls who may need advice and so forth. Plus its the perfect place to keep away from pervy boys/men. rofl

Thanks so much, I was lucky to find such a kind girl who sold it to me for 19.3mil instead of the whole 38mil. You should had seen my face when I got it. I almost cried. Yes, I am stupid.

I like your avatar too. Its very cute. smile

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image User Image

Ohai~! Welcome back ^^
      You have real cute animal names there. Although I have to say, I like Kilala the most xD
      I find paranormal stuff quite interesting, but I'm not really keen on actually seeing one sweatdrop

Congratulations on finishing your quest! Show it off girl, you deserve it ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:21 pm
I have always thought your avatars were so cute. ^^

Welcome back. (:
gaia_kittenstar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:39 pm
Kilala? I smell an Inuyasha fan wink
Speaking of Bettas, you can actually train them to do simple tricks like swimming through hoops and such. They're not too consistent though haha  

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:46 pm
Louisa Iris

••• Happy Autumn

Thanks Sweetness. My favorite name is RIni since its from Sailor Moon. We named our other dog Keiko since my husband is a huge fan of YuYu Hakusho. And I am so awesome 'cause I picked every name out.

Oh if I ever saw a ghost, a light switch on or off, hear some noise, or see something float somehow I would totally die of a heart attack. I just like ghost movies and shows. I honestly hated it all till I was 19 and went through a bag break up between my husband and I back then. rofl

And thanks, I just love the AFK. It was hard finding a blond hair style that went well with both the scarf and hat.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:48 pm
Enchanted Blue

••• Happy Autumn

Both my husband and I aren't too big of fans of the show. Well, okay, I was a fan when it first came out when I was 13, but only then. I had a thing for Miroku. xd I just really love Kilala in the show, I want one of her, but all I can have is my cat. Ya know?

And my hubby calls our fish a decoration. I cannot wait to tell him we could possibly teach it tricks~!

User Image
User Image  

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:50 pm
bhirdy

••• Happy Autumn

D'aww, thanks so much~! Its nice to hear when people like my avatar. Most people only like the cool avatars with the newer items. I favor the old items still.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:28 pm
Bunnikou

Thanks Sweetness. My favorite name is RIni since its from Sailor Moon. We named our other dog Keiko since my husband is a huge fan of YuYu Hakusho. And I am so awesome 'cause I picked every name out.

Oh if I ever saw a ghost, a light switch on or off, hear some noise, or see something float somehow I would totally die of a heart attack. I just like ghost movies and shows. I honestly hated it all till I was 19 and went through a bag break up between my husband and I back then. rofl

And thanks, I just love the AFK. It was hard finding a blond hair style that went well with both the scarf and hat.

User Image
User Image

User Image User Image

Anime names seem to fit every single pet that we have. They all just sound so cute and cuddly xD

I've never really seen any, but my cousin can. She says they could be a little scary, but in time she got used to them.
      I'm not so much on horror movies though... It's not the ghosts I'm scared of, but more of when they jump out in front of you. That makes me scream like hell. Scary stories I can manage. And yes, they're very interesting 3nodding

I know right? Sometimes, layering can kill your avi. Like you the perfect get up but when you put on the hair.. it just ruins everything off.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out