Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Graduation Dungeon ] Amphi & Danny Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

Danny looked at the door. Then looked to Amphi. Then the door, then Amphi.

"But what if there's like ... a test in there. Like one on paper. I'm gonna fail this." Danny had already submitted to the fact that she was never going to graduate. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. She could work on her relationship with Rikki more- that would be fun, right? And Roch, Roch was going to be here forever too, so she could spend her whole life with him. Yeah, that would be good.

But that would also mean no Amphi. No Amphi was very sad. "You're gonna do great though. You're the queen of the ocean or whatever!!" Yes, as sure as Danny was that she would fail, she was extra sure that Amphi was going to pass and she was going to be wildly successful and win all the things.

That was how this was going to work.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 pm
Amphi looked at the door...then Danny, back to the door, now look here, its tickets to that favorite thing you love, now look again, its pearls from the sea.

Anyways, She nervously rubbed the spot where the golden key was imprinted on her palm and continued to study the door.

"I don't think there's a test on paper again right? We did that for the house cup..." Amphi blinked, "And I would fail too!" Duh, just cause she was MVP, that was she would do amazing for the graduation test.

And jack dammit it, she didn't even think her stupid statue would help her.

"I'm not....not the queen of the ocean.....oh my jack Danny." She laughed and reached down to take her friends hand.

"I think we'll do it amazing...together." She reached for the door knob.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
chiickadee generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:45 pm
[ PROMPT 1 ]

Danny was glad for her friend's hand, as it helped anchor her to reality. "You're right! We got the Amityville MVP on our side!" Amphi had a freakin' statue in her name. There was no way they'd fail the mermaid ghoul that had a statue out front.

Mist gushed from the doorway, fogging up everything around them. It was creepy, but then, that was the point right? To be creepy? Danny wouldn't have been scared if it weren't for the fact that Danny knew this kind of creepy very well. This was insanity.

Her grip on Amphi's hand tightened. "Don't worry. They won't get you okay?"

Amphi's hand seemed to shrink in her own, growing smaller and smaller with each passing moment. Danny's body shuddered as she realized Amphi wasn't getting smaller, she was getting bigger. A shriek tore through the area, fire exploding from every part of Danny's titanic body. Well no, it wasn't quite Danny anymore.

Quote:
11. Prompt - Without Knowing the Name of the Trampled Flowers
As you step into the room, a thick mist arises. It consumes you, leaving you with nothing but a great, vast hunger. The many whispering voices tell you that you are now an Insanity Titan. Where are you now? Halloween, Human World, Deus Ex? Do you fight to control your hunger, or do you let your hunger control you?

If in a group, you may either all solo it out or have one of your group members turn into a Titan, forcing your teammates to either put you out of your misery or try in vain to save you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:24 pm
Amphi flushed, looking down at her feet. "I'm nothing special Danny!" Amphi tried to say, the door opening to spit a wicked mist at them.

Her automatic reaction was a tenseness, deeply imbeded from the last time she suffered at the fog's hands. She had been turned from a student, to a creature she didn't even know. Gone in a instant.

She looked up at Danny, eye's wide as the ghoul claimed they wouldn't get her. They couldn't find her right now could they? No, they couldn't find her here.

Danny's hand started to grip tighter and tighter on her own, until it felt like it was engulfing her hand. She yelped, pulling it out and looking up at Danny..."Danny that was hurting, are you-" The ghoul was gone...replaced with a creature she had never seen before. Fog curled around the titan's body, one oddly shaped like her friend, before dissipating into fire...

"Danny!??!" the mermaid ghoul stepped back, her head craning up as far as she could. "Danny, what...What happened to you?" Was this really her friend?!!?

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:39 pm
The scene shifted, and behind Amphi was the whole of Deus Ex's island. Danny lost attention on Amphi and felt herself bolting around the island and crushing hunters left and right. It was revenge, endless revenge.

Amphi was lost in the gunshots, arrows, the clash of metal. Obviously the hunters weren't going to take this sitting. They were all attacking the titan Danny- which luckily kept them away from Amphi.

Danny didn't do much but screech and crush buildings like a real godzilla. She was having fun!

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:16 pm
Amphi watched the scene change, the switch from Mist covered cold ground to an Island she knew more intimately then Danny could ever know. She had friends here, and she had enemies. More enemies then anything else.

But the destruction in Danny's path would never solve the problem, and as hunter was crushed under her foot, Amphi had nothing more than to follow the warpath.

The roar terrified her, the crush of buildings until Amphi ran past the titan, standing in front of the ghoul's path with her arms outstretched.

"DANNY!" Her voice heightened, loud enough over the sounds to at least catch the titans attention. "Danny you have to stop! you're killing them all!"

She could see hunters launching towards Danny, flying through the air with cords, attaching them to her body and attacking where they could.

"Stop Stop STOPPPPPPP." She reached up for her friend.

Chimarii

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:20 pm
Danny saw the tiny Amphi, now recognizing her. Her motions slowed for a moment, trying to regain control of herself. Stop? Stop??

She wanted to speak, but her mouth wouldn't move that way. She wanted to ward Amphi off, to get her away, away, away from all this hysteria, but all she could do was stand there, helplessly swatting at hunters. Was Amphi really the one who needed saving, or was it her?

In an attempt to further shelter Amphi, Danny began to bend over, reaching for the tiny mermaid. It was in this moment that a hunter ceased the opportunity to slice open the back of her neck. All motor motion was lost as her eyes closed, world going blurry.

The titan Danny fell, but the true Danny remained buried in the neck of the titan that had now thundered to the ground. A door appeared near Amphi, near Danny. Amphi could run, save herself from the hunters, but Danny ...

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:36 pm
Amphi kept waving her hands around, trying to get Danny's attention from the hunters. She wanted her friend to come back to her.

She was sure Danny heard her when the ghoul bent down, shielding her from hunters. Danny was always her shield. She wanted to scream that it was worse for the ghoul...that being friends with Amphi would do nothing but hurt her.

Too soon, Danny...instead of forming a wall, fell to a hunter's blow. Amphi rushed as fast as she could, tears streaming down her face.

She searched until she saw a much smaller...normal Danny...

"Danny..Dannnnnnnny" More tears. The door was ignored in favor of the mermaid scrambling up to where Danny was, hands glowing with her FEAR in order to heal the fire demoness. "Danny are you okay?!?!" She reached first to hug the girl, tightly. "Please don't ever do this...Please don't do this....I don't want to lose you like this...." Okay now the tears were big and fat. "Don't do this because of me...or because you hate them."

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:44 pm
Amphi's words fell on very, very deaf ears. Danny was positively knocked out from the exertion.

It was only when Amphi started really bawling that Danny at least blinked her eyes open. "Whazza- Huh? Did we pass?"

Considering they were still in hunter-land, that would be a no. Still, Danny was too disoriented to make any big decisions. It was up to Amphi now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 pm
Amphi was hugging Danny super tightly okay.

SUPER TIGHTLY.

"No you stupid. We didn't pass. We haven't finished yet...." She started to pull Danny out with all her strength, throwing the ghoul over her shoulder and going to the door. "You turned into a giant titan." Obviously Amphi didn't do well with her friend being turned into something.

Soon enough they were through the door and Amphi set Danny down for her to heal.

"I wish you didn't protect me all the time Danny, You'll get hurt...and it'll be my fault."

QQ

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm
Danny hobbled along as best she could, recovering as much as she could as they walked. There were a lot of noises and a lot of bright lights right now, and they weren't helping with her weird daze.

"Dawww Amphi. I gotta protect you 'else you'll get into trouble again!" she retorted, following the mermaid down whatever path she was going. "Sorry about turning into a titan I didn't mean to, promise."

Pixie Nyxie generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:01 pm
"But...But I gotta protect you too. Cause you're my best friend Danny and I love you okay." Amphi hugged Danny again, "It's okay...just no more titan okay?" She sniffled.

Another door appeared, Amphi's hand outstretching to it.

The door however, didn't do anything as she attempted to turn the knob..."I think this one is still locked Danny...Maybe we can try a different one?" Plus, whatever was behind the door could possibly be dangerous for the fire demoness...

Best to take the exam slow. "Let's find another one okay Danny?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
chiickadee generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:28 pm
[ PROMPT 2 ]

Danny nodded. She was going to do whatever Amphi wanted. "You're so smart."

The fire demon hobbled towards a door that sat beside the locked one, tugging Amphi along as best she could. After some awkward maneuvering, Danny wiggled her way through. Inside the room were two beanbags, one shaped like a seashell and one shaped like a baseball. Well it was obvious where Danny was going to sit.

"Ahhhh dibs!" she yelled, picking up her pace to flop onto the baseball. She was tired after the titan-ing, and sitting was a great relief. "C'mon Amphi!"

Quote:
12. Prompt - Who You Wanted to Be
You step into the room. In the blink of an eye, you realize that you are now your childhood dream. What did you want to be when you were a scareling? For those that were suddenly spawned into existence, you are now the first profession you took an interest in. What is it? Are you successful?

If in a group, either solo it out or hold a prp where you and your groupmates are discussing your childhood dreams together. Or pick the childhood dream of one and prp it, ie if someone dreamed about running a dayscare then now would be a good time to write up how terrible your scarelings are.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:04 pm
Amphi reached her hand out for Danny, soon as the girl went for the beanbags...nervously, she sat on the seashell. Hopefully...nothing bad would happen.

The scene changed, a classroom full of kids on beanbags joined them, with a teacher who was sitting looking happy and expectant of them.

"Okay spookies. Today is a special assignment! We are going to talk about your dreams for when you are older! What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Where a full grown Amphi once sat, was replaced with a smaller kid version. Slight rosy chubby cheeks and even smaller form, of all the student's, she was probably the smallest. Thick black hair blanketed around her, light blue bangs hid her bright big blue eyes. Her hands were nervously playing with her bean bag, quiet and watchful.

When the teacher turned to ask her childhood dream, instead of speaking, she made a small sound before burrowing her head in the beanbag. Too shy to speak.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:12 pm
If Danny as an adult was unruly, Danny as a child was unreasonable. They'd only been sitting for a few minutes and Danny was already oozing out of her beanbag, shirt riding up near her chest. "Can we go outsiiiiideeee??" Yes, she was that kid.

"No, Danny," the teacher said, exasperated. "Not today. We're going to talk about what we want to be when we grow up."

A scareling to her right began talking about how he wanted to be the first witch to touch the pumpkin sun. Danny excited nodded her head, agreeing with every word. "Me too, me too! I want to touch the sun too!!"

"Um ... okay ... why don't we think about jobs? Or maybe role models? What about your brother, Danny? Don't you wanna be just like him?"

"No! Oersted's mean! I wanna be like Amphi!" She reached over and (lovingly) tugged quite hard on the mermaid's hair. "I wanna draw pictures and stuff all day with Amphi!!" It was a start.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff